Luhan's out

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

---Next day, one day before the korean showcase---

[Luhan's POV]

"Hey hyung!" Sehun calls.
"What?"
"You're so dreamy since yesterday. Are you okay?"
"Yes..yes..don't worry"
"Are you sure? The last time you were so dreamy was when you confessed to Dani."
"Oh..ok..nice..really.. nice."
"You're not okay. Tell me what bothers you?"
"ok ok...I was wrong..I actually don't have any feelings for Dani anymore. When I confessed to her and she rejected me, I decided to fight for her. But since some days I changed my mind."
"Do you mean...since you take vocal lessons in that school?"
"Yeah..."
"New girl?"
"Kinda"
"Ouuu Luhan ... you know we're not allowed to date outside SM?"
"Of course I know. I guess its just a little crush, like I had it on Dani"
"So, you don't like Dani anymore?"
"Of course I like her, but more like a sister or best friend. I don't want more."
"Oh god, so one person is gone. Hopefully some others will follow soon..."

I sip on my bubble Tea and Sehun checks his phone.
"Is she pretty?"
"Who? The girl?"
"Yes"
"Well.." I start and get dreamy again "Brown long hair, beauty, nice body, cute, just perfect amd her voice...melts me away."
"Oh you're so in love again."
"Just let me"
"What's her name?"
"Jingfei"
"Oh chinese like you"
"Yes!"
"and..you gonna tell it to Dani?"
"yes, so she knows that I'm out of the loveline"
"And the other boys?" Sehun asks and types something in his phone while sipping on his bubble tea.

"I will tell it to several members. First of all, our leaders." I say, smile and take another sip of my tea.
____________________________________________________________________________________

[Kai's POV]

"I hate you!" I scream into the mirror. Luckily I'm alone at home.
"I hate you so much!" I collapse to the floor and stare into the mirror. Sitting on the floor like a helpless kid that doesn't get candy. My look wanders down to my hand. It's bandaged. I cut myself on the mirror. Not this one, another one...But seriously, I hate myself. Especially my 'playboy' side. I changed so much in the past months.

"It's all your fault. You could change, but no, the badboy is still here. It's like a demon. You Kai, you so much." I say into the mirror and clench a fist.

"That won't solve your problem." a voice says behind me.
"Suho? You're home?"
"Of course."
"I thought you're visiting the stage with the others for tomorrow."
"We're already done. Some of them went to the cinema, others in shops and snack bars. Dani didn't even went to stage. She needed to attend at SM for an extra lesson rapping"
"Oh I see..."
"so...why do you hate yourself?"
"You heard everything?" I ask and look back into the mirror.
"Yes, everything."
"Oh...well.."
"Remember if there is a problem, you can tell me...err us, everything, okay?"
"I know..but this problem...Is my problem. I don't want to bother you with it"
"Com'on you can't solve that without help and to take the mirror as help doesn't count"
"Ok..It is just that-"
"Let's go to the kitchen. There we can sit normally and I can eat something, because I'm starving" Suho says and disappears. I follow him to the kitchen.

He is standing in front of the microwave.
"Do you want to eat something too?" he asks. I shake my head.
"Are you sure? You barely eat something. Yesterday in the restaurant too. You just poke in your food the entire time."
"I was just tired..."
"But you really have to eat something. Not only in the restaurant you didn't ate something. The last time I saw you eating something is...1 week ago."
"I eat normally..." I say and take a sip of the water bottle, which is standing on the table.
"So, what bothers you?"

"It's me..I hate myself for being like that...being cold and playboy-like."
"Oh yes...you have changed much the last months." Suho says and takes his food out of the microwave.
"Are your sure that you don't want something?" he asks again and again I shake my head. "Well okay...then there is more for me"

"And how do you want to change that problem with your bad boy side?" he asks.
"I don't know"
"But why actually now? I mean..why you hate yourself so much right now?"
"Yesterday we had our regular practice and I got a call from Dani. She said that she would pick us up and that we all should take a shower. And I didn't really listen to her. In the middle of her talk I hung up...the cold bad-boy was again back."
"oh..." Suho says while chewing his noodles.

"And then I hated myself and broke the mirror of the changing room" I confess and show him my bandaged hand. 
"KIM JONGIN!" Suho yells and throws his spoon into his noodle soup. He stands up and  with a fierce look he looks down to me. I'm probably looking like a frightend dog after he peed into the apartment and the owner gets angry and yells at the little poor thing. Exactly that's how I feel. Me as the dog, Suho as the owner.

"How can you just...oh god" he says and walks to the sink. He takes a rag and cleans the table, because some soup splashed on it.
"What should I do with you...we really have to change that." he says and walks back to the sink to wash the rag.
"Please open the bandage and let me take a look on it" he says. I slowly pull the bandage away. It really hurts.

Suho takes my hand and takes a look on it.
"You have luck. Just some normal scratches. Nothing to worry. Just the blue dots..seriously why did you do this? Can't you hit...a pillow?"
"There was no pillow, so the mirror.."
"So it's still all because of Dani, right?"
"Yes..."
"You still like her?"
"Yes..."
"I'll help you"
I lift my head.

"Really? But..what is with Chanyeol?"
"I know you both like her...and that is a big problem...and also Lay...but I guess  it helps you to beat the badboy inside you"
"Oh...okay...and how do we start?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well...how do I get again closer to Dani?"
"Talk to her?"
"When?"
"Whenever you want" Suho says and smiles "I need to leave now. I want to do a vocal rehearsel in my room if you don't mind. But please, think again about it. I mean...think about how you can change back and don't hurt yourself, okay?"
I nod and Suho leaves.

I'm sitting alone in the kitchen now. Staring on my painful hand. He is right. I have to change. I have to talk to her. I want her back as a friend at least. But what if she doesn't want anymore? I will get depressed again and the bad Kai will come again. I shake my head. Don't think negative now!

Think about the good things. Tomorrow you will have your official debut. Your very first stage with all the members. It's an important day tomorrow! So try to be happy and nice. I don't think that the fans want to see me as the badboy...
____________________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow's Christmas! yeeeeys

no update in the next two days due christmas holidays :D

So the next update will be on wednesday evening. The korean showcase hehe

SOOO Luhan's officially out of the loveline!

Don't cry, you're just out of the loveline. Not out of the story.

But we still got the other 3:
Lay

Kai

 

and Chanyeol

Anyways I wish you all a merry christmas! Stay healthy over the holidays!

gifs not mine.....merry christmas!!