Last MAMA practice

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

---Next morning---

The filming ended earlier than I expected. We started fimling at 5am and ended at 4pm. It was really hard, but it's done and that reliefs me. Tomorrow we will shoot the MAMA MV and that will take longer...much longer. I already checked the set. There are more rooms than I expected, but oh well. 
Yesterday shooted, 2 days for edtiting, the teaser will be revealed I guess...in 3 days? Of course, without me. The only thing you can see of me, is a grey hoodie with a lowered head. You can't see the gender or the face. So mysterious. 
The actual MV will be revealed in 4 days. These days will make me nervous as hell. My face will appear at the beginning. We have a little slow motion solo shoot for everyone, so the editor described it, and first they show the 6 boys and then me. 
Oh and a little update: seems like Kai got a girlfriend. Or maybe more. I don't know. There are so many girls. It makes me kinda sad...The present I got for him, well...I'm wearing it. I mean there is my name on it, so I guess it looks normal and not like a present for a special person, right?
To the others. We ended the shoot normally. It's just that Chanyeol acts weird since that one moment I had. I hope he already forgot it, I mean now we live together so it won't be the last time that I freak out.

Currently I'm in the dance studio, together with Tao, Baekhyun, Lay and Luhan. I need to practice MAMA in wedge heels. Yes heels. Some of the parts I have to perform in wedge heels and I don't want to break my legs, so I want to practice it a little bit. SM lend me the shoes I will wear tomorrow, to practice with them. I simply don't trust these shoes..I mean its the MAMA dance...

"And how was that?" you ask as you end the dance. The boys are sitting in front of you on the floor.
"It was good, but maybe you should do the screaming part more...powerful you know?" Luhan says and Baekhyun nods.
"Yes, Luhan is right. More power."
"But I'm so tired..."
"Don't give up now." Lay says and stands up "Let's dance one round together."
"Ok"
Luhan, who is sitting next to the music player, starts the music. At the screaming part you try to be more powerful, what seems to work because Luhan and Baekhyun look really proud.

"Much better than before. Now don't forget it tomorrow." Tao says and hands you the water bottle.
"How long do we already practice?" Luhan asks and Baekhyun takes his phone out.
"2 hours." he answers and looks at you "Don't your feet hurt?"
"Actually yes..."
"We should stop here. We need your feet tomorrow." Tao suggests and you nod.
Luhan stands up and hands you your normal sneakers.
"Thank you." you say as you take the wedges off. Luhan turns to the boys.
"And what we do now?" he asks.
"uhm I don't know..." Tao says and packs his bag.
"How about uhm..." Baekhyun says.
"Cinema?" you suggest.
"Are there any good movies now?" Luhan asks.
"I don't know..."
"uhm..then..restaurant?"
"We visit it way too often!" Tao says.
"Oh yes but else I have no better ideas." you say as you tie your shoes.
"I want McDonalds." Baekhyun confesses while he stares on the floor.
"Oh yes good idea." Luhan says
____________________________________________________________________________________

---McDonalds---

The manager parks the big car right in front of the restaurant and because the sign of SM is on the car the heads in the restaurant turn all to the car.

"Okay boys.." you say. "I tie my hair into a bun and hide it under Chen's cappie. And you ... I don't know."
"Why you want to hide yourself?" Luhan asks. "If somebody needs to hide then it is me." he says and fakely laughs.
"Oh it's just. We're here with the SM car and if you guys would look outside then you would see why." you say and point to the crowded windows.
The 4 boys turn all their heads and widen their eyes as they see the scene in front of them. Fans gather on the windows. Waiting for 'their idols' to walk out of the car. 
"They saw the big SM on the car..." Tao whispers.
"Did you guys studied your signatures?" Baekhyun asks and laughs. "because I think we need this now."
You all nod.
"So...hwaiting" you whisper and make the fighting sign. Tao, who sits on the door, opens it slowly and puts his head out, what makes the girls inside scream. They seem to know him from his two teasers. He steps out of the car, followed by Luhan, Baekhyun, Lay and you as the last.

You all enter the restaurant and the screaming of girls starts. Together with the boys and your manager you walk to the counter, to choose a menu. As your done choosing, you walk with the 4 boys to a free table. Your manager orders. The girls next to you don't hesitate and hand their cups to you and the boys, to get their signatures. They want all, but as Luhan hands the cup to you one of the girls rapidly takes the cup and gives you a snobbish look.
"I don't want a signature of a SM staff member."
"Hey hey hey" Luhan says and stands up of his chair. "She is not a staff member."
"She is your girlfriend?" the girl asks confused.
"Ye-"
"No, I'm the last member." you stand up and say fast to the girl, before Luhan can answer.
"Of course.." the girl says. 
"Haha look at that girl. Thinking she can be an idol" the other one says.
Luhan looks down to you and smiles. The girls bow down and leave.

"They didn't believe it." Tao says and laughs.
"Well it's new." you say.
"No there's Co-Ed School and Sunny Hill. They're mixxed too."
"Oh yes - ah my meal!" you say happily as the manager arrives with the first tablet.
"Did you really order a happy meal?" Baekhyun asks confused as he hand sit to you.
"Oh yes." you answer and get gloomy eyes.
"Why did you order a happy meal?" Lay asks as he opens his burger.
"Because I'm not that hungry and a happy meal is always small. And don't forget it contains a toy!"
"Like a kid" Luhan says you stick your tongue out.

"And what toy did you get?" Lay asks.
"A Helly Kitty plush" you answer super happily.
The people around you have their phones out and seem to take pictures as well as fancams.
"It's really funny." Tao says as he looks around.
"What?" you say while you unbox your Hello Kitty.
"Our first fancams and pictures with a girl who orderd a happy meal." Tao answers.
"And when you debut and they find out who that girl was..your nickname will be happy meal and your official mascot will be hello kitty." Lay adds.
____________________________________________________________________________________

---EXO dorm---

"We're back" you sing as you open the door. You walk straight to the living room. Xiumin, Sehun, Kris and Suho are watching their favorite Drama.
"Oh it's already that late?" you asks as you see the TV programm. Their drama airs always at 8:45 pm.
"Yes, why did you guys take so long?" Suho asks.
"We went to McDonalds." Luhan says, who appears and back hugs you."And our little Dani bought a happy meal"
The others start to laugh.
"What? Why are you laughing now?"
"You really bought a happy meal?" Xiumin asks.
"Yes, it's cheap, its small and it contains a toy."
"She got a Hello Kitty Plush" Tao says as he enters the room. Lay follows him. 

"Luhan...could you let off me? I want to sleep now."
"Oh already?" Luhan says while you try to unleash yourself from Luhans grip.
"Yes, tomorrow need to shoot the MV. I want to arrive fresh and full of energy."
"oh...."
"Could you let off now?"
"No."
"And how I--AHHH LET ME DOWN!"
Luhan flipped you over his shoulder and carrys you to your room. 
"Luhan let me down!!!" you scream but he keeps walking. He opens your room door and carrys you inside. 
"So where should I place you...mh..."
"Luhan just let me down!!"
"Well ok.." he says and lets you down.
"Thank you..." you say while you fix your clothes. Luhan stares at you.

"uhm..I really would like to change into my pajama now" you say.
"Oh I..I..better leave now." he stutters and rushes out of the room.
You start to change as the door opens again and Luhans head appears.
"YAAAAH LUHAN!" you scream and quickly pull your pajama shirt down.
"Sorry I just wanted to say good night."
"Can't you say that later???"
"uhm..oh yes...sorry." he apologizes and keeps staring at you.

"Could you please go?"
"Oh..uhm yes.."
He disappears and you quickly change into your pajama trousers before you walk back to the living room.

"Good night guys!" you yell and walk to the kitchen, where D.O is again standing at the sink. Cleaning. Like always.

"Good Night D.o" you say as you pass the kitchen on your way to your room.
"Good Night Dani" he yells and keeps on cleaning.
You enter your room, climb upstairs to your bed and make it yourself comfortable.

Tomorrow Mama shoot. 
____________________________________________________________________________________

Did you guys watch the MAMA awards?? I watched the live stream after school and oh gosh...EXO just won an award.. *proud moment* and the performance together with Shinee was simply amazing.
But of course the other performances like Big Bangs or Epik Highs were amazing too!
 

So yeah. We got some flirty Luhan here, No Chanyeol, some Baekhyun moments, a normal acting Lay, No Kai, McDonalds and Fan girls.

And what do I want? Comments.