Korean Showcase 2/4

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

I will dance with the chinese unit, so our backs are still turned to the audience. On the other side of the stage is the korean unit rocking the stage. Wow they're so powerful. Especially Kai, he was never so...wow. Dani concentration on the stage. Soon is your turn, you must be prepared.

The korean unit jumps away and the lights for the chinese unit turn on. We all turn around. Chen starts singing, he slowly walks fowards. Now my turn, together with Chen and Luhan to the side. Lay's turn to sing, for me, just stand around and hold my belly. It's unfamiliar for me, but whatever. All the lights in front of me are so fair that I can barely see the audience, what is really good, so my nervousness turns a little bit down.
Next step: left, right, one step back, turn your head. Now the part that hate the most: Xiumin. It's always so fast, but I have luck and can manage it. Head, shoulders, head shoulders, slowly up. Next steps. Finally some time to rest: Shake the baggy pant(s) (pockets) and walk slowly forward.

~~I need you and you need me zai zhan lan se xingti oh, oh ....oh, oh ~~

Korean unit appears again and we run down the stairs to them to the bigger part of the stage. Who's now? Chanyeol and Me!

Chanyeol is standing in a circle of the K Unit, while I'm standing in the circle of the M Unit. He raps, points to me, I rap. 

Some dance steps and it's Suhos more...slow part of the song. Hands to the body and down..back down, walk foward. So far so good.

We're standing in one line, Baekhyun as head of the line. Now it's Chanyeol's turn. He jumps out of the line, we all follow him. He raps everything perfect. He moves down, as well as the others. My time to shine. Actually it is Kai's part, but he already got the beginning of this stage. I rap, no mistakes. Hell yeah!

~Sehun - Ganjeolhaetdeon kkumui segyereul dasi majuhaneun sungan~
~Me - 
Nae gaseumi ttwinda, magu ttwinda
~
~Dung dung dung dung dung dung~~

Chorus again, korean version. Yes this stage is more Korean biased, because it is our Korean Showcase. The chinese will be more chinese biased...so damn..I have to rap in chinese.
Anyways, Next part I share with Chanyeol, because his english pronouncing is not that good, so I suggested that we could do it together. Me left and he right.

~~Yeah- EXO-M, EXO-K uriga sijakhaneun mirae History~~

Rapping and dancing is not really easy, but both, me and Chanyeol, manage it really good. Thanks to SM and the long trainee times...

~~I need you and you want me, jiguran i byeoreseo o~ o~ Every, every, everyday naega mandeun History~

And with that we all turn around and the lights turn off. We never danced so powerful. The stage was simply amazing and the audience is going crazy and hey...we just started.

The lights turn again on and our today's MC appears: Super Juniors Leeteuk.

"And how was that!" he yells into his micro and the audience screams.
"Really?" he asks and turns to us. We're all breathing really heavily.
"Well let's introduce these powerfuls boys...and this powerful lady" he says and this sentance makes me melt. I'm not the biggest Suju fan, but I would say Leeteuk is one of my favorites and else..I never saw him in real person... Not even backstage. But I knew that he would be our MC, so yeah.

"Who do you want to start!?" Leeteuk yells and the audience screams all different names.
"Lady's first I would say" he says and turns to me. God no..I'm not prepared.

"I..I'm a bit nervous, I must confess" I say into the micro Leeteuk just handed to me. The crowd starts laughing and screaming. I'm still breathing heavily because of the performance.
"So..huh..my name is Dani, I'm 19 and I'm the leader of this group!" I yell into my micro and the audience turns crazy. 
"The leader?" Leeteuk asks and I nod. "Wooow good luck! Next!"

The others introduce themselve all in korean.
"What will we hear next?" Leeteuk asks "Maybe our Leader can answer that?" 
I nod
"The next will be 'My Lady' and it will be performed by Kai, D.O and Baekhyun" I answer.
"Ohhhh great. Hey guys she has the talent for being a MC. Should she join us tonight?" he asks the crowd and they all scream YES.

Wait..do I have to play the MC Now? Leeteuk smirks and looks at me.
"You heard the crowd. Will you stay?" he asks and I turn to the audience. they keep screaming YES.
"Well...I will do the Q&A later! But for now, I have to head backstage, because I have to prepare for me stage!"
"So, we will see her later again!" Leeteuk says and I disappear backstage. 

On my way to ym dressing room I meet D.O. I give him a hwaiting sign before I continue my way to the dressing room.

My personal next stage will be BABY DON'T CRY together with Chen and Luhan. I don't have to sing, I just need to play..the girl. I will wear a white dress and I will just walk between Chen and Luhan. When Luhan sings I have to look at him and 'play' if you know what I mean, and when Chen sings the exactly same. We had this in the rehearsel and at the end they will both give me a flower.
I could choose between WHAT IS LOVE or BABY DON'T CRY. But WHAT IS LOVE is right before TWO MOONS and to peform a rap song in a beautiful white dress....naaaa...OUCH!

"Hey can't you- oh Dani"
"Sorry I was in - oh Kai" Perfect. Why do I always bump in him???
"Hi...Dani" he stutter and scratches his neck.
"Hi Kai"
"Your rap part was amazing."
"Thank you, you're dancing was good too."
"Thank you"
"I guess you have to go. The stage is waiting" I say and give him a weak smile.
"Oh yes...the stage.."
"You can do it for sure. Fighting!"
"Yes...you're right. Thank you" he says and and smiles. Did he really smile? Wooow first time after so long.

He disappears and I enter my room. The staff unnies are waiting for me. One hands me a bottle, another one wipes off the sweat on my forhead. After that she fixxes my make-up. Another girl gets my dress and walks together with me to the changing room, to help me in my dress. The front is opened, but the back is more...long and cape like. I really like it.

I will watch the performances on a TV now. My stage together with Chen and Luhan will be in about 15 minutes.
____________________________________________________________________________________

second update!
I guess the showcase will be about 4 chapters long. The next chapter will be about BABY DON'T CRY and TWO MOONS. The last *Showcase* chapter will be the Q&A and the MAMA stage. So yeah stay patient.

It's 2am in the moring, its time for my bed now.../yawns/

Comment <3