Our Story Part 1!

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

~~3 years earlier~~

"Kyungsoo help me! I'm short before to give up!" I pouted and threw the knife next to the carrot I started to cut.
"Ah naa don't give up. Look, let me shw it again" he said and took the carrot and the knife "You have to cut it vertical. That's easier" he said and looked into my eyes. I tried to avoid his look, cuz guys...I guess I fell for him...

Over the past months we spended so much time together, cooked, went to restaurants to search for new receips and did other stuff together. I never learned so many things like now in the past years. Also, Kyungsoo...I was never that close to him before. Of course we performed together for almost 7 years now, but somehow...we were never that close.

So yeah...I guess I fell for him. But how to confess something like that? The past times it always came from a boy, but now? What if he doesn't like me like I like him? We couldn't spent time together anymore. He would feel awkward around me...Am I friendzoned or would I be friendzoned after I confessed? Should I just spill it out or prepare something?

"Kyungsoo I like you" I suddenly spilled out. 
D.O's eyes wandered slowly up to my face. He looked shocked. But then he smiled.
"I like you too" he said and chuckled a bit, meanwhile he continued to cut the carrot.
"Kyungsoo...I mean it more like...I love you" I confessed while shyly looking to the floor, but then back to him to see his reaction. What was I even doing here!?

The knife slipped out of his hand after I said that and then he looked even more shocked.
"Oh..." was the only thing I could heard of him. That's all. 
He slowly lowered his hand with the carrot inside and placed it on the counter.
"Oh..." once again. He slowly walked to the sink to wash his hands.
"Kyungsoo say something please..." I begged. He turned around and leaned on the sink.

"Well..." he started "this was unexpected now.." he said and coughed. I nod. Please don't friendzone me now..was the only thing I thought about.
"I like you too" he said "But I'm not sure if we really should do that..."
I walked up to him and took his hand.
"We can try it" I said and smiled, making him smile too.
"You're right. Let's try it" he hugged me. I felt so amazing afterwards. 

Since the other K members, except for Kai, were home on this day, we told it to them and received many 'good lucks' and hugs. 
This time I made it different. Except for holding everything in secret, I told it to our managers. 3 days after starting to date D.O, we went to the official SM office and begged for a meeting with Lee Soo Man. I wanted him to know it. 
Lee Soo Man was totally okay with us dating, but he wanted us to do it in secret and not make it official in the news. We would lose fans and other supporters. 

~~2 years later~~

I'm standing in front of the big mirror in our dorm. We will have a company summer barbecue. I fix my dress a little bit, turn around and look and my backview. Doesn't look bad... Suddenly Kyungsoo walks to me and pecks my cheek
"You look perfect" he says and disappears in his room. Yeah he is right!

Kyungsoo leaves his room again with a hat in his hand.
"But wear this" he says, places the hat on my head and looks weird.
"Mh.." he moves the hat a little bit. My eyes wander up to the hat on my head.
"Mh..Maybe more to the left" he moves it again.
"No..more to the right.." he moves it again but stops in the middle.
"So now it's perfect" he says and turns me around so that I can look into the mirror.

He rests his head on my shoulder while I'm looking into the mirror. I'm wearing a necklace with his symbol on it. He gave it to me for our one year anniversay. I gave him the necklace I once bought for Kai. The one with my name on it. I never gave it to Kai and except for me actually nobody knwos that it was meant for Kai. I wore it the entire time.

"You should hurry up" I say and his eyes wander up to my face.
"Yeah you're right.." he mutters. He pecks your lips before he leaves and you turn back to the mirror.

To be continued....
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Part 2 will be in the new story. So thank your for supporting this sequel!  I really loved writing this story, but now it's time for something new :D well not really new... BUT FOR A SEQUEL!

~Only Girl~ : Family Life!

About the poll: I closed it on the 6th and on this Day Kyungsoo was leading with about 23 votes, so he won. I personally liked that result too. But now somehow you guys managed to make Chanyeol lead with about 26?28? votes, but those votes didn't count anymore, since I already wrote that the poll is closed.

The foreword is now edited and ready for the very first chapter! As you can see I won't start with the wedding but with something else hehe, so yeah stay patient, I will update later and yeah again THANK YOU  for reading! 

Author-nim Kai.

PS please leave a lovely last comment here <3