The Magic of Disney

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

The next morning comes faster than you expected. You slowly open your eyes as you notice your position. You're clung on Kai, your arms wrapped around his waist. You quickly pull off and stand up of the bed. Kai doesn't move. You  hide your face with your hands as you think about what just happened.

"Good Morning" Kai suddenly says as you open the balcony door.
"Good morning"
"And you slept well?" he asks as he sits up in the bed
"Yeah..."
"I slept really good too." he says "Especially because I slept with a monkey" he chuckles. You turn around with widen eyes. He felt it...

"Oh uhm..."
Kai stands up and walks up to you. 
"Oh you know I will just-" you say hysterically, but you get interrupted. Kai pulls your hand and puts his other arm around your waist, before he crashes his lips on yours.

I startle and freeze. My eyes widen, I look at him. His lips still on mine. My heart beats faster than it should and then I close my eyes and for some reason the time seems to go slower. He finally kissed me....

Kai pulls away and presses his forehead on yours.
"I wanted to do that earlier..." he whispers "But we got interrupted"
"It's okay..." you whisper and smile.
"and now?" he whispers.
"I-I..really like you..."

Kai lets off you and rises one eyebrow.
"That's all? You just 'Like' me?" he asks. "And that after you kissed me so..."
"Aish..you know what I mean.."
"Nope, I don't" he says and puts one hand on his ear "I want to hear it"
"I-I...you know?"
"Nope"
"I love you..." you whisper
"What did you said?" 
You playfully hit him.
"You know what I mean.."
"Nope I don't know"
"I love you" you finally say.

"Ahh finally.." Kai says and kisses you once more. This time a little closer and longer. 
"And now?" you ask as he pulls off.
"Mh...don't know" he says and shrugs.
"I want to hear it from you too"
"I kissed you two times, isn't that enough?"
"Nope, I want to hear it" you say and do the same like he did before.
He moves to your ear
"I love you, Park Dani" he whispers and you giggle "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

He moves away and gives you a puppy like look
"We can't..." you suddenly say, remembering your idol status.
"We can keep it in secret" he says with a smile.
"And the other boys?" you ask worried.
"We could tell it to them, but we have to be careful. The fans, paparazzis, our manager, our company and nobody else is allowed to know of it" he answers.
"Well then...I really would like to be your girlfriend" you say happily and wrap your arms around his neck, to hug him.

In that moment the door opens.
"Dani!-oh my god." Tao yells but stops as he sees the two of you. 
"Tao why did you sto- oh" Chanyeol was right behind him.
You let off Kai, and you both look the two boys who are standing on the doorframe. You look up to Kai, and he down to you and nods.

"Tao, Chanyeol" he starts
"We're dating" you end the sentance and you can see their mouths fall on the ground. You move closer to Kai and cling on his arm and Tao starts to squeel like a little girl. Chanyeol looks a bit shocked, but then his face changes to a smile. He walks up to you to give you a hug. They both wish you good luck and Tao mentions the breakfast before they leave.

"And now?" he asks.
"I will spend the day with SNSD and fx" you say and he pouts.
"Really? I thought we could spent the day together at disneyland"
"I'm sorry, I'm back for the dinner"
"Promise?"
"Promise" you say, straight up on your toes and peck his lips.

~~10 years later~~

I'm sitting in front of the big mirror. Today is my big day. 
10 years flew away way too fast. Don't worry until now we didn't disbaned. Many of the boys went to the army and so we got smaller. We still perform of course. 
In the past years we made about 5 korean comebacks. 2014 we made our japanese debut as EXO-J. Ot13 hehe. In 2015 we went over to the USA and we succeed. We won several MTV awards until now and short before Xiumin left us, we debuted in europe.

Suho got already married. Wonder who? It's Soojin. Amazing right? She and Nate broke up after he signed a contract under JYP, he's a dance instructer now. Soojin debuted under Woollim entertainment. She's a solo singer. When she got married to Suho she stopped her activities for awhile, but then she got unexpected pregnant with twins. 
Talking about Nate, he's a dance instructor, like I said before and his girlfriend is none other than JYP artist and Miss A member Min. Cute or?

Now to me. 

"Dani?" Soojin storms into the room. You turn on your seat.
"Yes?"
"The guests have all arrived"
"Sehun too?"
"Yes, Sehun got a day free from the army"
"Oh I'm glad"
Soojin chuckles
"Yes, just for EXO, nations biggest success. That's why he got a day free"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

muahaha I'm so mean. Not telling who the groom is muahahha!

Anyways THROWS DAI COUPLE! Finally...

COMMENT!