History MV 1/2

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

"What time is it?" you ask one of the staff members. They gather around you, preparing you for the MV shoot. Your very first MV shoot.
"It's 4am. We will start soon."
"How long will it take?"
"Close you eyes." the staff girl says and you do what she says. "It will take about 10 hours for you. Every unit about 6 hours." she answers and applys make-up on your left eye.
"We're done. Go and get dressed. ...uhm...dress number one." she says and points to the stand. You nod and take the outfit to the dressing room.

As you're done changing, the staff member hands you your shoes, another one starts to straighten your hair. Another staff member leads you to the mirror where you can see yourself for the first time. Straight hair. Black clothes and heels.

"So, we're done. Please follow us to the first set"
You follow the staff members to the set and you're impressed by what you see. Of course...Sm and their rooms. But hey it doesn't look that bad.

"Hello my lovely Dani!" the director greets you and you bow down. "You look stunning. We will start with the close-ups, that's you're wearign heels. For the dance we will give you sneakers later..because yeah..you can't dance with these killers." he says and laughs.

"Let me first take a picture of your outfit, so we know it for the performances" he says and behind him appears a photographer.
"You're first outfit looks amazing. Later we will repeat that" the photographer says and disappears again after the took the photo of you.

You follow the director to a special set. It's made for close up shoots.

"So please stand here. We will play the music now and you simply lip-syn. Ok?"
"Oh and do some moves..like I don't know... Do whatever comes to your mind. We will do that two times then I will call the boys and we will shoot the first dance scene. Then we send one unit away and you repeat the dance with them, for their MV. And then after that the exactly same with the other unit. It will take us...about 1 hour." the sub-director says. A staff member rolls a camera in front of you and another staff member places herself next to the music player.

"So you're ready?" the director asks and you nod. He gives a thumbs up to the music staff member and she presses the play button. Seconds later the familiar HISTORY sound starts and you already think about good facial expressions. 

After the half song the music stops.
"No No No...you got the lips wrong. Repeat" the director says and waves with his hands. His sub-director pokes him.
"What?"
"We forgot to say that we will start with the chinese version. She probably thought we would start with the korean one.." he says.
The director mouthes an 'o'
"I'm sorry. We start with the chinese."
"It's okay. I got it after the half song" you say and smile. Two staff members run up to you and fix your make-up, even that nothing changed. There's no sweat and you didn't even touch your face, so you wonder why they already fix it.

The music starts again. This time everything works well. Your facial expressions improved a lot. You just have to lip syn the chorus and your rap part, what works without problems. Sometimes you do some of the dance steps, since you don't really know what you should do 3 minutes long in front of a camera. Finally the music stops.

"So, now exactly the same. Just lip syn the korean lyrics. AND do other movements. We don't want the same stuff in both MV's" the director says and you nod. Suddenly some of the members appear next to the staff members and to hwaiting hand movements. Under them: Tao, who looks extremly creepy with that fluffy...hair..and that eyeliner and..so creepy. Baekhyun with a cappie, what looks different from his normal style. Suho, did they change his haircolour? It looks more fair than before. Oh well..and Chanyeol. He looks really adorable. He got to wear his favorite cappie. You know the one with the bomb.

The korean HISTORY music starts and you do your best. It's awkward in front of the boys, but they try to help you with some facial expressions and random dance moves. As your done you bow down to the staff and one of them rolls the camera away. You walk to the cameraman and directors to look at your shootings.
"It looks good." you say.
"Oh yes you're really good. And we will edit this..and this..oh this was perfect. Mark that!" the director says and points on the screen to show his sub-members the perfect scenes for MV.

"Here you're shoes." a girl hands you your shoes.
"Oh thank you." 
Black Nike sneakers. They look amazing. I mostly wear this kind of shoes for practice, but mine are already...like dead..but these are new and they shine and ahhh so amazing!

You change your shoes and walk to the set to strech a little bit.
"Exo-M unit!" the director shouts and the boys enter the room. Except Tao, because he was already in the room. He simply places his towel on the chair and walks towards you.
"Dani, you did a great job." he compliments you.
"Thank you. You look....can I?"
"How do I look?!" he yells.
"Kinda...creepy..." you say and look on the floor.
"Oh really...I feel like a ninja today." he says and laughs.
Luhan, Chen, Xiumin, Lay and Kris walk towards the two of you. Because you turned with the back to the guys, Luhan uses his chance and back-hugs you.

"Hello..sweetie." he whispers in your ear as he places his arms around your waist and lets his head rest on your tiny shoulder. His breath tickles on your neck.
"yahh....stop it it tickles." you say and lower your head to the left side.
"No, that doesn't tickles. You know what tickles?" he asks. You shake your head.
"This..." he whispers and tickles your belly. You rapidly turn around and cover your belly with your arms while you try to stop laughing.
"Stop it!" you scream. "Luhan, stop it!"
"No!" he yells and starts chasing you. 

"Hey you ert!" Tao yells as he sees the scene in front of him. "Leave my little Dani alone!" he says and grabs your wrist.
"Your Dani?" Luhan asks and gives Tao a weird look.
"Guys..we have to start the shooting now." the director says and you all search your position.

The music starts as well as the pants shaking. Except for you. You have to shake your jacket pockets. You have to repeat the dance over 5 times, what makes you sweat and tired. 

"Okay, done. Next Unit: EXO-K!" the director shouts and 4 staff girls run towards you. One fix your hair, another one your hair, another one removes the sweat on your face, another one hands water. 
"The M members can rest now." a staff girl says and leads them to the exit. They all wave and give you hwaitings signs. Luhan is the last one in the line. He stops in front of the door, looks at you, winks, points on his lips and blows a kiss. You roll your eyes and grin. He wiggles with his eyebrows and gives you another kiss sign, which makes you laugh.

The K members enter and walk towards you. 
"What was that?" Chanyeol asks and points to the door which Luhan just used.
"I don't know. Luhan seems playful today." you say and smile.
"He seems more flirty." Sehun says and smirks. I can see Kai behind the others. He chats with a girl? It's weird for him..ut he looks amazing..his hoodie up, he wears extremly baggy pants and it just wows me.
"Let's do this together." Suho says and you all gather around in a circle. He reaches one hand out and looks at the others.
"Place your hands on mine. Let's do a group hwaiting." he says and smiles. They all place their hands on each other and then is your turn. You reach out and your hand crashes into Kai's. You look at him. With widen eyes you take your hand back. He rolls his eyes again. Because Kais hand is the last one on the handtower you squeeze your hand between Chanyeols and Baekhyuns, what makes Chanyeol blush.

"So let's do this together!" Suho yells. "Because WE ARE ONE!"
____________________________________________________________________________________

EXO-K JUST WON THEIR ROOKIE AWARD!

(yes Kris, cry with your fellow members)

I'm so proud on them but srs...they have to change Kai's hair O.o it doesn't fit him!

oh well, but now to the most important thing:
Baekhyun once said:
If we win the rookie award I will perform the Light Dance.

So...Bacon..let us fans see you on stag doing this:

and this

Like seriously...I want to see that. But oh well...Tao prmised he would strip onstage if they win the rookie award. And did he? No.

LEAVE A COMMENT!

part 2 tomorrow :D