Welcome home

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

"Dani?"

You turn around and face the doorframe, where a probably totally sleepy person is standing.

"sorry, was I too noisy?" you ask.
"No no it's alright..I'm will leave now..the boys are sleeping, so see you tomorrow. At around 9 a.m we will pick you guys up."
"Ok, thanks, manager-nim"
"Good Nigh Dani"
"Sleep well manager-nim" you say and wae him goodbye as he closes the door again and you prepare for your bed.

~~10 minutes later~~

You're in your bed, staring at the ceiling. Even if you're really tired, you can't sleep. The boys are around you in their rooms.

I could prepare a proper breakfast for them tomorrow. But then I would have to wake up really early, since I still have to take a shower and prepare for the stage recording later. What was it again? Music Bank I guess...Whatever..

_______________________________________

--Next Morning--

My alarm clock kicked me out at exactly 7 a.m. I got about 4 hours of sleep what is not really much, but at least I have enough energy for today...well that's what I hope.
I prepared a little breakfast after I took my shower. The boys are still sleeping, but I really should wake them up now, since we have just about 1 hour left until our manager will pick us up.

Slightly you open the first door. It's Baekyeol's room. Even if you're scared of meeting Chanyeol after the incident again, you still have to wake him up. He is one of the persons who need long times to wake up, so it's just the best to start off with him. 

"Yaaah...Chanyeol-ah, wake up!" you say, not even whispering, since he wouldn't hear it. "It's 8:15a.m, you still have to prepare for the stage later!" you say and open the curtains, letting sunlight into the room. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun squeeze and hide their faces under the blanket, not letting any sunligth touch their faces.

"Baekhyun you too, wake up or we come too late. Then it's your fault." With these words you leave the room and head over to the next room. Suho and Sehun.

"Sehun-ah, Suho! Wake up! We're already really late. We're just waiting for you guys. The others are already done with everything. Why are you guys still in bed!?" Little lying always helps.
Suho and Sehun sit up in their bed, synchronized and shake their heads in confusion. Suho stands up and rushes into the bathroom. Sehun is more clever and checks the time.

"Yaah....Dani..it's just 8:17a.m...we still go time!" he says with a morning voice and falls back in his bed, covering himself with the blanket.
"Whatever...I prepared breakfast, so if you're hungry, it would be the best if you would join us eating, before we clean the table" 

Next and last: Kai and D.O
Especially this room makes me nervous. Kai is inside. Sleeping. Probably looking totally adorable..no wait..thoughts go away! Slightly I open the door. I can see light. Someone is already up. Probably D.O, since he is always full of energy in the mornings. I open the door more and more and now I can see a person standing next to a bed, shaking the pillow until it has a perfect position.

"D.O? Are you up?"
"D.O?"
"oh...K-Kai?" you stutter and slowly close the door again, feeling embarassed for like..nothing.
"Wait...Dani!?"
The door flings and Kai is standing right in front of you.

"You're back..." he whispers and hugs you. Before he hugged you, you saw some scars in his face and his left eye is still a little blue-greenish.
He lets off you and holds on your shoulders. Now you can see his face much better. His right cheek is still a little bit swollen, even if the incident is already some days ago.
"Are you okay?" he asks and you slowly nod. "I'm glad that you're back"
"I-I prepared b-breakfast in the k-kitchen..." you stutter and look confused and surprised at the wall, trying to avoid his stare.
"Oh that's nice of you, but still...are you sure that you're ok?" he asks and tests your temperature on your head with his hand, what makes you blush really hard.

"Oh wow...you don't have to attend at the stage today if you don't feel well. And wow you're face..is so- Dani where are you- red" he couldn't end his sentance because you already escaped into the nearest bathroom.
You lean from the inside at the door, your heart is racing. You place your hand on the same spot where he just placed his hand: Your forehead.
"wow...my temperature is really...wow...Dani..no you didn't fell for him" you whisper.

After you came back to a normal mode, you left the bathroom and headed over to the kitchen. D.o as usual at the sink, Baekhyun at the table waiting for the others together with Sehun and Suho. Only two who are missing are Kai and Chanyeol.
While waiting for them, you told the others about the time in china. They seemed really interested. Of course they even knew of your bad times.

Finally Kai and Chanyeol appear. Both playing around but Chanyeol freezes as he spots you on the table, chatting with the other members. Next to you was still a free place, but D.O sat down before one of the other two had the chance to.

While having breakfast it is raining questions, most about the interviews.

"So, Dani, we watched all your interviews...and" Sehun says and looks over to Baekhyun.
"We really want to know more about your ideal type. You always mentioned the same thing" Baekhyun says and looks over to D.O.
"Yes, cute guy, who is good in dancing. Kind of dancing...unimportant." D.o says.
"So, who did you thought about? I mean there is always someone in the idol industry who replaces the perfect ideal type...so?" Sehun says.
"uhhhhhh..."
"Com'on you can say it, we won't laugh, no matter who it is." Baekhyun says.
"uh...."
"Is it someone from us?" Sehun says and smirks.

Cute and good dancers? Is there someone out there? I don't want to say that I thought about Kai...not here...not now..It could be also Lay, so they better stop smirking. Ah got an idea...

"Nobody from the idol industry" you say and take a quick look at Kai, like you did it the entire time.
"Aha...and you're sure that we believe this?"
"I thought about an old friend from my school..nothing more."
"Uhhh eheheh" Baekhyun and Sehun squeel.
"yeah maybe I had a crush on him, and, problem?"

"We still won't believe it. So who is it?" Suho says.
"Ahh com'on guys, is that so important?"
"Yes!" the three boys say in a choir.
"ah ...ok.."
uhmmmm....
Kai...Lay...Kai...Lay...Kai...Lay..another member?

"Is he someone from us??" Baekhyun asks again.
"Maybe..."
Kai lifts his head and looks at you. Seems like he feels addressed.

"uhh interesting..." Suho says and wiggles wiht his eyebrows
"uhm...how cute is he?"
"Well..." KAI....LAY...KAI....LAY...KAI..ANOTHER MEMBER?

"He is just cute."
"ok...uhm.." Baekhyun looks at Suho, who shrugs.
"Is it...Luhan?" Sehun asks. Baekhyun and Suho both turn to you.
"No"
"Arrgh...but he's cute..and a good dancer.."
"Yeah he is cute, but it's not him"
"Is it me!?" Sehun sqeels with gloomy eyes
"No"
"ha ha not even Dani is your fan!" Baekhyun says and laughs, Sehun hits him.

"Is it..."
"Guys we have to leave, get ready!" our manager says. Thank you so much for appearing right now!

"Don't think we're done Dani..." Suho whispers.
"We will find it out.." Sehun adds.
"Don't worry..." Baekhyun adds and all three leave the table.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Weird update, but whatever, I'm tired and I have school tomorrow O_O what is that even?? School+Saturday = Error.

It's a special day at my school and because of some stupid classmates (who added me on the helper list) I have to help out, even if I didn't want to...too late. My teacher was like: yeeeys thanks for volunteering
me: but I didn't-
T: see you tomorrow at 9a.m!
me: but...arrgh 

Whatever 

COMMENT<3