Restaurant

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

One more day and we will depart to LA! Yes finally! I can't wait anymore, I'm really nervous and excited, I never visited america before and for some reason I feel it will be amazing! My very first concert and it's a smtown family concert, I'm really really excitet.

Yesterday after the cinema we went to a restaurant afterwards. Except for Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun. Kai had to deal something at SM, Sehun has school today so he had to leave early and Baekhyun has some family stuff to clarifie. 
The dinner at the restaurant was really funny and it was like the very first time that we all together made something as a group, of course 3 were missing but still it was amazing. We laughed much and had fun while eating and telling stories of our predebut days.

Today I will practice the last time with SNSD for about an hour, after that 2 hours practice with EXO, until now we had no time to rehearsel our steps. Of course we're already really good since we had to perform often, but still some practice more is always good, especially before we have a concert. It is important to us to mpress the american SMTown fans!

"Can we start?" you ask and look to the tired girls sitting all over the room distributed.
"No...please we can't..I'm tired!...can we stp for a moment?" they all nag.
"Com'on don't be so lazy, I thougth you guys have more energy!"
"Dani really we need a break...yes Dani...we're not as energetic as you" the girls say.
"Okay well then..." you say and think for a moment "But I have to leave soon, could we please to The Boys one more time? I stll have some problems with the dance break"
"Okay come, I'll show you a last time" Hyoyeon says and starts to dance with you one more time.

"Okay but now it's enough" you say after rehearsing The Boys, Gee and Tell me your wish. "I will leave now, the boys are surely waiting for me" you say and grab your bag from the sofa.
"Okay bye Dani!... yes bye Dani!...Thanks for helping us!...Of course the boys are waiting, you mean that certain boy right?" the girls say and you turn a last time around to stuck your tounge out. The girls start to giggle and you leave.

You take the elevator one floor down, since the boys practice in different practices rooms as normally.You enter the studio and the boys are already practicing. In the moment: History. Your manager sits beside the radio and as he spots you, he stops the music and the boys turn around to you.

"Oh you finally arrive!" Suho says and Sehun walks up to you to drag you to them.
"Yes I wanted to make sure that I can dance all the dances perfectly" you answer.
"Maybe..." Tao starts
"Maybe you could show us some steps?" Luhan ends the sentance.
You place your bag on the floor and take a sip of your water bottle.
"Naa you can wait until saturday" you answer.

After rehearsing with all of them (also the devided unit parts) you collapse on the floor and roll around.
"Ahh the floor is so cold...so amazing"
The boys start to laugh.
"Maybe we should stop, we already practice for a really long time" Kris suggests and Suho nods.
"Yes we need the energy for the fligth tomorrow" he says.
"Then let's grab something to eat and then we pack our bags and suitcases at home!" Xiumin says and everybody leaves.
_______________________________________

---Restaurant--- 

This time we went all together to the restaurant, OT13, like the fans would say it. As we arrive at the restaurant many people turn their heads. It's actually really normal when an idol suddenly appears in a restaurant. Many families just continue to eat, just their daughters and sons are now totally excited.

"Good evening" Suho greets the waiter "We reserved a table for 13 people"
"Oh ok, please follow me"
We follow the kind waiter to a super long table more in the corner of the restaurant.

"Wait I just want to use the washroom" you say and disappear before you can pick a chair.
You run over to the toilet and do what you wanted to do. As your done you walk back to the table, where the boys already chose their seats and talk with each other. You look over the table to search the last free chair as you spot it right next to Kai. For a moment you hesitate wether you should sit down or exchange the place for a reason like 'It draws here, let's exchange' or any other reason, so that  you don't have to sit next to Kai. Of course you want, but then again you feel weird to sit next to him. You think again. Still standing at the end of the room, watching the boys while they're talking. Finally decided you walk up to the table and sit down to him.

He sends you a warm smile and continues then to talk Baekhyun. You're chance to melt away and blush. You look in the round and spot Tao. He smirks at you while holding his glass inches away  from his mouth. You give him a confused look and he answers by nodding over to the talking Kai. You're eyes widen and the only thing you want is to sit under the table now. Tao seems to see everything.

The food you all ordered arrives and you start eating normally. You look again to Tao and he is still judging you. His smirk already annoys you. You stuck his tounge out and it that moment Kai looks at you. 
"What are you doing?" he asks and you slowly roll your tounge back into your mouth.
"um..."
Kai points to the smirking Tao, who abruptly changes his look direction to Kris and starts a random talk, leaving Kris totally confused. 
"You two..." he whispers and comes closer so that you can understand him because of the noise in the restaurant "Are you sure that you two are just friends? You seem so flirty with him..." he continues.
"What? Kai, nooo"
Kai chuckles
"I'm just saying..you're always so flirty around him"
"I'm not!" you say and continue to eat your food.
"Well ok..." he says and continues to eat too.

"Anyways what is that actually?"
"What?"
He points on your food
"It's Bulgogi...it's weird that you don't know it" you say and chuckle.
"Well it looks different"
"This restaurant has its own kind of bulgogi. You should try it next time" you suggests and he takes some of your food with his chopsticks
"Hey! I said next time" 

~~10 years later~~

The boy runs into the room.
"You called?"
Another boy is standing in front of a mirror. He is holding a tie next to the one he is already wearing.
"I need you help. Which one looks better?" he says and turns around.
"The one your already wearing"
"Are you sure?"
"100%"
The boy turns back to the mirror and holds the other tie next to the one he is wearing once more.
"Are you really sure"
The other boy walks up to him and pats his shoulder while looking into the mirror too. 
"Of course"
"Aish...I'm so nervous. I want this day to be perfect. And the start of a perfect day, is a perfect tie."
"I can understand you"
"No you can't. You didn't experienced that till now" he says and sits down on the little chair in front of the mirror and lowers his head.

"I'm so nervous..."
The other boy takes a chair and sits down next to him. He places an arm around his shoulder and shakes him slightly.
"Don't worry"
The boy turns his head and looks at his best friend.
"I'm not sure if I'm really ready for this"
"Oh yes you are"
"But what if-"
"No but's! You would broke her heart if you would cancel everything now, and that just because you're nervous."
"You're right..." he says and stands up to look a 3rd time into the mirror.

"You're right the black one looks better than the dark purple one. I will keep it like that" he says and throws the tie on the chair.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

New 10-yars-later part is there and now put it together with the last one hehe. I'm mean right? I don't tell any names xD Just 'the boy' 'the other boy' 'the first one' hehe I'm really mean. Next 10-years later part should be Dani ^^

I will try to make a second update today, I don't want you guys to stay with that too long, WE HAVE TO REVEAL THE DAMN NAMES! Let's go to the sunny LA!

COMMENT! <3