Room system

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

"Suho" D.o says as he enters the restaurant, followed by the others "Kris"
"We're here!" Suho yells and Kris waves.
You follow D.O, who walks straight to the table. The others follow you.

"Hey, how was your practice?" Kris asks as the others sit down. Nobody answers.
"As you can see, really good. They're all really tired." Tao answers.
"Oh then we should hurry, so they can sleep" Kris says.
"Let's order now"

-----------------

"Is everything alright?" you ask Chanyeol, who is pokes his galbi. "You normally eat it like a machine"
"yes..Yes" he answers and yawns 
"You seem really tired. Come here"
Chanyeol gives you a confused look.
"What?" you say and pat on your shoulder "Lean on it and rest a little bit"
"Really?"
"Really."
"ok..." he says and leans slowly his head on your shoulder.
"And?"
"Much better"
"What is with your galbi?"
"I'm not hungry anymore..."
"Sure?" you ask and hold some meat in front of his mouth.
"No no...you can eat it"
"Ok"

"Dani? Can we talk now?" Kris asks.
"Can we do that here? I guess the others want to know it too."
"well..ok..Xiumin and Chen, could we exchange places?" Suho asks and the two nod.

As soon as they exchange places and the leaders are sitting in front of you, you start to talk about the chinese showcase and the following days after the showcase. The other members look at you with interested looks, probably because the way your talking impresses them.

"So we will live in a little dorm for 7 persons?" Kris repeats.
"Yes, we have to choose who shares a room with who"
"7 persons is not easy..." Xiumin says.
"always 2 people and the last one who is leftover can choose one room he wants to live in?" Chen suggests.
"One good idea. Any others?" Kris asks.
"How about always two and the one who is leftover will share a room with our manager hyung?" Luhan suggests.
"Seriously, who wants to share a room with our manager?" Xiumin asks and laughs.
"I don't want to!" Chen says.
"Dani should choose it. She is the only girl. I don't think she wantst to live with our manager in a room." Lay says.
"Who said that Dani needs to share with him?" Luhan asks.
"uhm..."
"See, here are still 6 boys who can share a room with him."
"ok..."
"But still Lay is right, Dani should choose that." Luhan says and turns his head to you.

"What?" you ask. You didn't pay attention to the discussion the boys just had, because of Chanyeol. His head is laying on your lap and he is sleeping. The whole time over you were watching him. When some hair fell in his face, you it away. 

"With who do you want to share a room?" Kris asks.
"Oh that..uhm can't we make that in china? I mean we don't even know how the dorm looks like. Maybe there is just one room for all of us or maybe everybody got his own room. Lee-ssi didn't said something. So yeah...just wait. Can we go home now?"

"Oh thats also a good idea" Chen says and Xiumin nods.
"Yes we should really leave now. But first...where is Chanyeol?" Suho asks and looks around to search Chanyeol.
"He is here on Danis lap." D.O says and points on you.
"Oh..."
"We should really leave now. I'll go and pay" D.O says.
"Wait I'll come with you" Kris says and the two disappear.

"Chanyeol..." you whisper and his cheek. "Chanyeol we will go now. Wake up."
"not now...." he moans.
"We really have to go now." you repeat.
Chanyeol rubs his eyes and sits slowly up.

His eyes have big eye bags and his hair is standing in all the directions. You laugh a little. 
"Hey...don't laugh..."
"But you look adorable and funny"
"Oh..."
"Come let's go. The others are probably waiting."
____________________________________________________________________________________

So I guess tomorrow there will be some other POV's like...Chanyeol? Kai? Luhan? Lay?

I'm actually thinking about to take Luhan out of the love line...I'm thinking, maybe my mind changes within the next days ^^

Chapter 23 will be probably about the korean showcase...If I'm right, whatever the whole time got lost in this fic xD

Anyways, I need comments! Writing without comments makes me tired of writing...like there is actually nobody who's reading this...