Home

~~Only Girl ~~ : Debut Days [EDITING]

As you arrive in front of the building, Chanyeol squeeze you slightly to wake you up.
"Hey.." he whispers. "Hey, mini L...we're home, come." he says and takes your hand to help you up and out of the car. Some of the staff members already started to carry your luggages up to the dorm and Luhan and Tao are helping them. Chanyeol cares more for you and helps you up to the dorm. You're hands are again around his waist.

"Oppa...Carry me.." you whispers. You're eyes are closed and your head leans on his chest.
"Ahh but Dani.."
"Please..." 
"Well ok,come.." he takes your legs and you places your hands around his neck. He carrys you bridal style up to the dorm.

"Aha what do I see there?" Tao says as he passes you two on the stairs. "Too lazy to walk?"
"I guess she is really tired." Chanyeol answers and continues to walk upstairs. Luckily the dorm door is opened, so he can easily carry you to your room.

"Oh you're home." Kris says as he sees Chanyeol's back. Chanyeol turns around and Kris can see you sleeping in his arms.
"Oh how cute. Let her sleep now" he says and smile. Chanyeol nods and continues to walk to your room. As he arrives he places you on Tao's bed.
"Dani.." Chanyeol whispers. "Dani, I can't carry you to your bed. It's too high for me. Go and change into your pajama, then you can sleep!" he whispers and you rub your eyes.

He walks out of your room and you follow him half asleep to the closet. You forget to knock and walk inside. Inside is Chen, who arrived two hours earlier, changing into his pajama. You don't really care for him, but he trys to hide his bare chest with a shirt.
"Dani!" he yells and you slowly turn your head. "God you look horrible."
"You don't say..." you whisper and take the next best comfortable clothes out of your closet. After that you leave again.
"Welcome back!" you can hear Chen yelling.

You slowly walk into a free bathroom and change. Then you brush your teeth, before you leave the bathroom again. Still half asleep you walk to the kitchen to get some water. In front of the kitchen you can hear familiar voices. You enter the kitchen and D.O is again on the sink, cleaning a plate, while Suho is sitting on the table,  checking something on his laptop.

"Ahh our Dani is back!" Suho says with a bright smile and D.O turns around.
"Dani!" he yells and hugs you. You rest your head on your shoulder, the perfect postion to sleep again. Before you have even the chance to close your eyes, he lets off.
"Welcome back" they both say. "You should sleep now" D.O says and you nod.
"I just want some water."
"Oh I just bought fresh one" D.O says and opens the fridge for you.

"Who else is home?" you ask while filling your mug with water.
"Actually all." Suho answers. "Baekhyun, Xiumin and Sehun are in the living room."
"Suho, not everybody is home yet." D.O suddenly says. "Kai and Lay are still gone. But the others are all home."
"I see. I will go to sleep now."
They both nod and you leave the kitchen.

In your room you meet Tao, who is preparing his bed.
"And what is bothering you?" he says as you enter. You climb your stairs up and sit in your bed.
"Well.."
"Com'on I can see that something is bothering you."
"Ok ok...I dreamed of Kai. 2 days ago."
Tao turns around and gives you a shocked look.
"What do you mean?"
"I often dream of you guys, but this time it was different. You must know I went to the beach this evening and fell asleep and there I dreamed it. And my dream took place in the same location. Like it...it felt so real. Kai was suddenly there, behind me. And then he walked towards me and kissed me...After that I woke up. It felt so real"
"Oh...you dreamed of him kissing you and since that he is non-stop in your mind?"
"Yes..non-stop." you answer and start to daydream again.
"You like him." Tao says.
"No..oh god..no..he's just a friend. I don't think this dream has a meaning. It's just a random dream."
"But it bothers you and you think about him non-stop. It's obvious. You must like him...a lot."
You touch your lips again.
"And right now you think again about him."
"Eh..no ..I'm tired. Good night Tao." you say and lay down. "Could you turn the lights off please?"
Tao starts to laugh.
"Well okay, but think again about it. Maybe your dream has no meaning, maybe it's just a random dream, but if it bothers you so much..sleep well!" he says and leaves the room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Done for today!