Big Party

It Was a Long Journey For Us

READ A/N BELOW & SORRY FOR THE SPELLING ERROR 


“Omma! Appa! Wake up!” Hyungjae yelled and jump on their bed. They both slowly stirred up from their sleep and look at him, “Hyungjae-ah, why …. You’re not sleepy?” Eunkwang mumbled. “No! I want to go to school today! Come one.” He pulled both of their hand.

“What day is today?” Jieun asked. “Monday.” They both sat up and ran to the bathroom. ‘We’re late.’ Jieun and Eunkwang thought. Hyungjae was there standing with confusion looking at his ‘parent’ running around.

“Hyungjae, get wash. I’ll make you muffins and cookies today.” Jieun pat his head. Hyungjae ran back to his room and get himself ready. Later, all three of them sat on the high stool having their Monday breakfast. You know, Monday breakfast, the day where you must do everything quickly so you won’t late a minute.

Jieun packed some lunch for Hyungjae, since he mentioned he’s going to school today. Eunkwang looked at the wall clock; it’s 15 minutes to 8. “Come on!” he carried Hyungjae into his arm with Jieun following at their back. Sure thing, Eunkwang didn’t tell Jieun about yesterday’s accident.

Actually, both Eunkwang & Jieun didn’t go to work today. They just made the whole scenario to convince to Hyungjae that they were late, but they weren’t.

“I’ll come take you at 12 later, alright?” Eunkwang spoke. “Nae~” Hyungjae nodded. They arrived in front of the school gate, “Good bye!” Hyungjae kissed them before off from the vehicle. “You don’t want me to walk with you?” Jieun offered. He shook his head and leave.

“Hey, I’m sure you’re bored back there. Come one, sit with me.” Eunkwang didn’t hit the gas pedal. Jieun shrugged and sat on the passenger sit in front. Eunkwang half smiled, ‘you still mad at me, aren’t you?’ he thought.

Eunkwang then drove to the place where nobody’s there; the beach. It was their first place, sort of like a midnight date. “Why are you driving here?” Jieun asked in low tone. “I missed you, why didn’t you talk to me?” Eunkwang try to change topic. ‘I’ll win your heart again.’

The beach, yet empty, not empty, but there only few people there. Eunkwang opened her door, “Come on.” He hands out his hand. Jieun held his hand and walk with him. “Jieun?” Eunkwang caressed her cheek.

“You know I love you right?” Eunkwang whispered. ‘I’m gonna fall for it.’ Jieun thought. Eunkwang held her waist and pulled her closer. Jieun looked down and her tears start to crawl out. “You didn’t answer my question.” Jieun mumbled.

Eunkwang smiled, “Sit with me. I’ll tell you.” Jieun sat next to Eunkwang and watch at the calming ocean. “Her name is Jiyeon. She’s been my girlfriend for almost 4 years. I broke up with her a month before our wed.” Eunkwang introduced the intro. ‘So, her name is Jiyeon.’

“She knew that I’ll be arranged marriage to you, she congratulate me on the day we broke up. We known each other so well and some people thought that we already married. Before we broke up, my parents changed their mind. They apologise to Jiyeon’s family, because they can’t precede our marriage because they already set it with you.” Eunkwang stopped and look at Jieun. “Now you know the story.” He continued. 

Jieun looked at him, “How about the kiss?”

“She just kissed me on the cheek, not on the lips.” He pouted. “B-but I … she was …” Jieun turned speechless. “I sense somebody’s jealous.” Eunkwang teased. Jieun crossed her arms and look away. “Do you forgive me?” Eunkwang poked her cheek.

“NO!” Jieun stood up and walk away. Eunkwang ran to her and back hugged her. “Please?” he turned her around and met in the eyes, “I love you” he snuggled on her neck. “You’re the only woman I love in my heart.” He continued.

Eunkwang didn’t hesitate; he swept Jieun’s lips and stay there for a moment. ‘I miss these lips. Is feels so sad but sweet.’ Jieun thought. She broke the kiss, “Hey, I love you too alright. Don’t do that again.” Jieun hugged him.

“Let’s stay like this for a while. I miss you.” Eunkwang placed his chin on her head. Jieun giggled, “Eunkwang …” Jieun spoke. “Hmm?” Jieun tilt her head. “You’ll always be by my side, right? You won’t leave, right?” Eunkwang kissed her forehead, “I promise I won’t. I’ll be by your side, no matter what happen.”

Later, their silence broke by a phone call.

Himchan: Annyeonghaseyo, Eunkwang-sshi.

Eunkwang: Nae, Annyeonghaseyo. Himchan-sshi, how are you?

Himchan: I’m fine. Is Hyungjae with you?

Eunkwang: No, he’s a school why?

Himchan: Oh, I’ll be picking him up, at 3pm if you guys are free.

Eunkwang: We’ll be at home all day.

Himchan: President-nim, gave us 1 month break. So, I thought to fetch Hyungjae. I don’t want to cause more trouble on you guys.

Eunkwang: No no it’s fine. We already thought him as our son.

Himchan: Well, I’ll see you guys later then.

Eunkwang: Okay. Hey, we’re at the new house, don’t get lost.

Himchan: *giggled* Nae.

“Himchan?” Jieun asked. Eunkwang nodded, “Yeah, he’ll come over to take Hyungjae this evening.” Jieun look down, “Yeah, I heard.” Eunkwang caressed her cheek, “We’ll be having our kids soon.” Jieun smiled, “You think so?” “I know so.”

Eunkwang held her hand, “Come on, and let’s take Hyungjae. It’s almost 12.” Jieun nodded and followed Eunkwang to the car. “Did you know that Hyungjae does assemble like you?” Jieun took up a conversation.

Eunkwang raised his eyebrows, “Is it?” Jieun nodded, “Yeah, he has that charming and kind side of you.” Jieun giggled. “Well, he’s our ‘son’ right?” Eunkwang asked. “We hope.” Jieun answered.

Eunkwang parked his car near the school gate. “I’ll get him inside.” Jieun stepped out and searched for Hyungjae. Jieun look around and saw Hyungjae crying at the bench. Jieun sat next to him, “Hyungjae? What’s wrong?” Jieun asked.

“I tr-tripped and f-fell on the ground.” He pouted and showed his wound on the knee. “You didn’t tell your teachers?” Jieun asked back. He shook his head, “They’re scary.” Jieun mentally facepalmed herself, “You should tell -…”

A little girl came to Hyungjae, “Hyungjae, this is your food and water.” She hand a bun and a bottle of water. Hyungjae blushed and took it. “Hi. My name is Sarah.” The little girl bowed. “Hello.” Jieun smiled. “She’s my mom.” Hyungjae points at Jieun. “Sarah, who’ll be taking you home?” Jieun asked.

“My driver.” She points at a middle age man leaning on the car. “Well, looks like somebody have a new friend.” Eunkwang said from their back. “Hi. My name is Sarah.” She introduced herself to Eunkwang. “Hi Sarah. My name is Eunkwang, Hyungjae’s appa.” He ruffled her hair.

Sarah bowed, “I’m sorry I have to go now. I have ballet class later.” Hyungjae nodded, “I see you tomorrow. Bye!” Sarah waved at them and left. “Who is she? Your classmate?” Eunkwang kneel in front of him. Hyungjae shook his head, “My special friend.” He whispered. Eunkwang and Jieun made an ‘O’ mouth shape.

“Girlfriend?” Jieun asked. Hyungjae shyly nodded. “I can see that.” Jieun teased. “Come. Let’s get your wound treated.” Eunkwang carried him and bought to the nurse. Jieun held his school bag and followed them.

The nurse cleaned his wound and places a dinosaur plaster. “Now, it’s done.” The nurse smiled. They bowed and left the room, “There’s big news for you.” Eunkwang pinched lightly on his nose. “Big, BIG NEWS?!” Hyungjae rounded his eyes.

Eunkwang nodded, “You’ll know at 3pm later.” They went to the car and drove home. The time flies and the clock showed at 3pm, sharp and the doorbell rang.

Jieun went and opened the door, “You’re here?” Jieun bowed to Himchan. “Annyeong Jieun-sshi.” Yongguk bowed followed by other B.A.P members. “Come in.” she gestured in. “Hyungjae-ah~” Himchan called Hyungjae. Hyungjae sat up from the couch and ran to Himchan, “Hyung! You’re here!” Himchan spurn him around.

“Yah! Are you killing your own brother?!” Youngjae warned Himchan to stop. Himchan placed him down, “Are you excited going home?” Hyungjae nodded, “We’re going home today?” he asked. Himchan nodded.

Meanwhile, Eunkwang joined Jieun at the kitchen leaving the boys at the living hall with Hyungjae. “Looks like we have big party tonight.” Jieun smirked. “Well, at least they’re our first guest at our new home.” They giggled.

ZELO, who’s bored from sitting the living hall, walked to the kitchen and sat on the high stool. “Are you bored?” Jieun asked. ZELO nodded, “Well, we have Xbox.” Eunkwang gave the first option. He shook his head, “I played it all day.” He sighs. “Ah! Maybe I can help you cook?!” ZELO offered himself. “Good idea! Now, wash these cherry tomatoes for me.” Jieun hand a bowl of cherry tomatoes.

“What are we having tonight?” Eunkwang asked. “Italian cuisine.” Jieun answered. “Noona, here’s the tomatoes.” ZELO hand the bowl. Jieun raised her eyebrow when she looked in the bowl, “I remember that the tomatoes were filled the bowl and it almost half now, what happen?” Jieun asked in one breath. ZELO smiled, “Mianhae, I’m hungry. I h-hope you’re not mind.” Jieun smiled and ruffled his curly hair.

“Can I help with something?” Jongup came with excited face. “You can set the plates and glasses on the table.” Eunkwang instructed. Jongup took the plates from the cabinet and set on the table. “So, are you guys really this handy at dorm?” Eunkwang asked. They both shook their head, “The hyungs are.” Jongup and ZELO said in unison.

“How a bout drinks?” Jieun asked the boys at the kitchen. “Juice would be nice.” Jongup suggests. “Milk?” ZELO raised his eyebrow. “I’m sure you don’t want to throw up after drinking milk.” Eunkwang tapped his shoulder.  Jieun giggled, “Well, there are multiple of juices.” She pointed in the fridge. “ALL TYPE!” the boys said in unison.

“Okay, the last plate has been served. We can eat now.” Jieun said. “The last person who sit at the table have to clean the dishes!” Jongup dare. All of them ran to the table and laughed. Eunkwang who came back at the table get multiple playful stare from them. “What?” they giggled. “Appa, you have to wash all dishes tonight!” Hyungjae yelled.

“Wae?” he raised his eyebrow.

“You’re the last person who sits at the table. It’s a dare.” Himchan explained. “Hey, I just came back from the toilet and I didn’t hear anything.” Eunkwang points back. “It’s still a dare.” Yongguk said. “I w-won’t - ….”

“Well, if you boys wanna fight over the dares, you won’t eat then. I’m starving.” Jieun glared at them. “Arasso!” they said in unison. “I want more lasagne!” Hyungjae screamed in excitement. “The food won ran away and don’t talk when your mouth is full.” Daehyun pinched his cheek.        

“Jieun-sshi, how did you make the macaroni taste so good?” Yongguk asked. “I added some peppers and chilli flakes into it.” He nodded. “I thought Himchan is the one who cooks.”Eunkwang cut off. “Well, he helps me in the kitchen a lot, by tasting the food!” Himchan answered.

They stuffed in the food into their stomach and end in about 15 minutes later. “The food is great!” Daehyun praised and tap his stomach. “Hey, don’t blunt your stomach out!” Youngjae hit his stomach lightly. In the end, Eunkwang wasn’t the only one that cleaned all the dishes, but they are. Jieun and Hyungjae only watched them washing.

“Well, it’s been a great night with the dinner.” Himchan praised. “I think we have to head home now. I don’t want to cause anymore trouble with manager hyung.” Yongguk said. They all stood up from the couch. “Noona, the foods are jjang!” Jongup showed his two thumbs up. Jieun smiled.

Himchan carried Hyungjae into his arms, “You wanna go now?” he asked. “Wait.” He placed Hyungjae down. He ran to Eunkwang, “Appa, will you come see me again?” he asked. Eunkwang nodded, “I always will.” He kissed Hyungjae’s forehead.

Hyungjae hugged Eunkwang, “You made a promise!” Hyungjae warned. They giggled. Hyungjae then went to Jieun, “Omma, you’ll remember me right?” Jieun carried into her arms, “Yes, like I promised you.” He kissed on Jieun’s cheek.

“Now, we hate to watch another drama so let’s cut it off before the main actor cry.” Himchan teased. They laugh at Hyungjae’s confuse expression. Himchan took Hyungjae and piggyback him. “We’ll be going now. Annyeong!” they bowed.

Yongguk stopped them, “Wait! Let’s greet formally like we always did.” He suggests. They all agreed. “We’re B!” Yongguk start. “A.P! Yes sir!” B.A.P greet including Hyungjae at Himchan’s back. “Annyeong!” they waved as they leave the door. “Omma! Appa! I love you!” Hyungjae yelled from outside. “We love you too.”

Eunkwang shut the door and sat on the couch with Jieun, “What a day.” Jieun wiped her invisible sweats. Eunkwang giggled and lay on Jieun’s lap, “Who said you can lay on my lap?” Jieun asked. “No one, because you’re my love one.” Eunkwang replied.

Jieun blushed and covered her face, ‘He’s still with his sweet words.’ She thought. Eunkwang sat up, “Jieun?” Jieun looked back at him; “Yes?” she smiled. ‘I miss that smile.’ Eunkwang thought.

“I love you.” Eunkwang leaned and kissed on her lips. “I love you too.” Jieun mumbled and break the kiss. They stay on the couch and watch the TV until they slowly fallen asleep.


*ting* I just updated!

Hehe, hey guys :) 

How are you? I hope you guys a re fine, enjoying your day so far x)

I have no idea, I've been like this. I felt weird but happy.

Well, this time Eunkwang is forgiven and Hyungjae's gone home with Himchan :'(

I'll just keep it lay-low with the drama's. I don't want you guys getting migrain reading my story. 

That's it for now :)

I insist you to drop your comment! *death stare* LOL

Subscribe :)

Kamsahamnida~

xoxo :)

 

I just add the info below... Do subsribe :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/334394 (HOYAxYou)