Black out

It Was a Long Journey For Us

Jieun yawned and slowly awaken. She was about to move but something held her back. She look under the blanket, Eunkwang’s arms encircled her waist. She slowly removed it and stood up. ‘Good morning.’ She caressed his cheek before head to the bathroom.

Later, she went to the kitchen for some breakfast. Eunkwang woke up and found Jieun isn’t by his side. He quickly shoved himself to the counter and his mind was right, she’s there making breakfast.

“Good morning.” Eunkwang leaned himself closer to Jieun. Jieun cooked and pretend he wasn’t there.

Jieun placed the food on the plates and served on the table. They ate together without having an eye-contact or conversation. Sure thing, it’s a silent morning. Jieun washed her plates and sat on the couch watch random TV channels.

“Mind if I sit here?” Eunkwang asked. Jieun shoved herself to the side and leave a huge gap between them. “You still mad at me?” he asked and tries to make the first eye-contact.

“Ask yourself.” Jieun answered.                                                           

He smiled, “I miss you so much Jieun. Let’s have a talk.”

“I don’t have anything to say.” Jieun glued her eyes on the TV.

“At least let me explain.” He lightly sighed.

Jieun didn’t moved. “I admit, I went to the club like in the 2am until the noon or something. I went there just to met a friend of mine from high school. I just had few shots then everything went blur. Someone put the sleeping pills in my drink.” Eunkwang convince.

Jieun sighed and look at him, “You’re not lying aren’t you?” she try to believe.

He shook his head, “No, I don’t.”

“Can I at least have a hug?” Eunkwang open his arms for Jieun. Jieun slowly made her way to Eunkwang and hugged him. “I love you Jieun.” ‘I love you too Eunkwang.’ Words can’t spill from Jieun’s mouth.

She felt everything’s not right, ‘Should I just forgave him straight away?’ she thought. ‘Not yet.’ She smiled alone. “Can I lay my head on your lap?” he asked. Jieun kept herself shut, “I take as a yes.” He laid on Jieun and stare at Jieun’s face.

“You know, when the husband says I love you, means he loves her with all his heart.” Eunkwang caressed her cheek. Jieun look down, “Making another love philosophy on your own?” she raised her eyebrows.

Eunkwang giggled, “I’m a master.”

Jieun smiled and continued her eyes back on the TV. “Are we going to be in this position all day?” he asked. Jieun shrugged, “I don’t know.” He sighed and sat up. “Let’s have something outside later. I mean like lunch? Dinner?” Eunkwang giving out the options.

“Sounds good for me.” Jieun half-smile.

Eunkwang smile even more. He placed his arms around Jieun’s shoulder and practically having their time. “I didn’t say you can touch me.” She pulled his arm around and stare him. “But, I miss you.” He pouted.

Jieun sighed, “Only for 5 minutes.”

Eunkwang went over excited and hugged her in his embrace. They stay in that position quite for a long period, almost for 2 hours instead of 5 minutes.

“Are you hungry?” Eunkwang peaked at Jieun. She shook her head, “No.” then, both of them stayed like them for another moment.

“Let’s go on vacation.” Eunkwang looked at her. “Where?” she asked. “Hmm, anywhere you wish.” Eunkwang pinched her cheeks. “You’re so cute, you know that?!” Eunkwang began to pinch her cheek more.

“Wanna have dinner outside?” Eunkwang suggest as the sun start to set. Jieun look at him, “I don’t mind.”

“I need to go to the toilet for a while.” Eunkwang stood up and went to the toilet. The door bell rang. Jieun made her steps to the door and found a young lady wearing a micro black dress and looks too y.

“May I help you?” Jieun asked. She smiled, “Umm … is this Eunkwang’s house?” she asked back. ‘Eunkwang? What’s with him?’ Jieun thought.

“Yes. May I know why?” Jieun asked back. Eunkwang who just came back from toilet went to the front door. “Oppa!” she squeals and ran to Eunkwang. Eunkwang stood there froze.

“W-who are you?” Eunkwang asked. “Do I know you?” he released form the sudden hug. “Oppa! You don’t know me? I’m Boram. Why are you like this?” She whined. ‘Who’s Boram?’ Jieun raised her eyebrows.

“Sorry I don’t know you. Have we ever met?” Eunkwang asked. “We have. At Swing Club last 2 days ago.” She explained. ‘What the heck is going on?!’ Jieun began more confused.

“Who is this?” Jieun asked. Eunkwang shook his head, “I’m her girlfriend.” She tip-toed and kiss passionately on Eunkwang’s lips. Jieun pulled the girl and slapped on his face. “How could you! You made a promise!” Jieun held her fists tight.

“I don’t know what’s going on!” Eunkwang try to explain.

“You don’t have too. Just save your pitiful story for me. You’re creating another lie for me to understand you? I don’t think so.” Jieun death stares at him and took her bag.

“And you, don’t be so cheap by going out with somebody’s husband if you don’t mind!” she slapped the girl once and took her steps outside form the place they once called home.

Boram leaves Eunkwang speechless at the door. Eunkwang stood there and felt everything was to fast. “What just happen?” he mumbled. “Jieun? JIEUN!” He yelled as look along the corridor outside but Jieun wasn’t there to be found.

He took his car keys and slammed the house door. He ran at searched Jieun at the lobby. ‘There she is!’ he ran to her and gave a back hug.

“Let me go!” she struggled herself from Eunkwang’s tight embrace. But she loses to him. “I won’t.” he rest his chin at the back of her neck. “LET ME GO! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO STOPPED ME!” Jieun’s high voice literally gained few residences attention.

Eunkwang released from the hug and drag her outside. Eunkwang and Jieun stare to each other with mixed feelings. Eunkwang kissed her harshly and Jieun pulled herself from the kiss, “Are you insane?!”

“You have to listen to me. I ca-..” Jieun slapped him once again and cut him off. “You have nothing to be explained. Everything is clear right now.” She hit him on his chest and cried.

Eunkwang sighed and pulled Jieun and sat her at the passenger seat. He drove off to where ever he thought off. The awkward silence in the car only filled with Jieun’s sobbing and crying. Eunkwang drove with no direction on his mind for exact half an hour.

“It’s not what you think of. I don’t know that Boram person.” He tries to explain.

“I think of every single minute if I ever should forgive you, but I was wrong. You don’t deserve any forgiveness. I won’t forgive you.” Jieun cupped her face as she cried more. The traffic light gave them a chance and change to red.

“I know I’ve been a bad person to you lately. It’s hard for me to make decision.” Eunkwang hugged her. “You can share to me. I’ll be your ears to listen to any of your problems. Isn’t that what married couples do? Share their problems and try to solve together? No matter how hard it is.” Jieun hits his chest as she answered to Eunkwang statement.

Eunkwang can only keep himself in silence as god has cut his tongue from him to speak. “I love you.” Three words that he able to spill out. Jieun released from the hug, “Prove it.” Eunkwang froze again and unable to speak.

“You can’t force yourself to love someone you don’t.” she try to smile and look outside. “I try to change myself as I married to you, so I could accept you as my husband. But you’re the one that change, to someone who I never called as husband anymore.”

Few cars from the back honked. Eunkwang set his feet on the gas pedal and drove off. Jieun look outside, “Why do you have to be like this Eunkwang? Why?” she asked. Eunkwang shed his tears, “It’s too complicated. I can’t even think about other stuff.” He slightly raised his voice.

Jieun thought for a while and slowly make-up her words. “I want to file a divorce. I think it’s a better solution for both of us.” Jieun spoke.

Eunkwang looked at her, as he doesn’t want any of this ended. “Have you really thought about it?” asked Eunkwang.

“Thought about it?! YES! Since the day we’re married!” Jieun raised her voice.

“Jieun, please. Give me another chance.” Eunkwang pleaded. “I already have. I, somehow felt regret to marry a Casanova like you.” Jieun shed her rushing tears on her cheek.

“Y-you have no rights to call me that.” Eunkwang grip his hand on the wheels, hard. “Why? Because you can lie to me easily? Make out with other women behind my back?!” Jieun smirked at him.

Eunkwang looked at her and slapped her right cheek, hard. “You can make all the fake stories in your mind without listening to your own husband’s explanation. That’s just great Jieun, like the hookers waiting for their customers.” Eunkwang yelled at her. Jieun held her burning cheek, “So, now you’re calling me as one of the hookers you’ve slept with?! You’re such a jerk.” she teased more without thinking of the burning slap on her face.

Eunkwang hit another slap on her cheek, “You want a divorce? FINE! I’m sick of seeing you making things to worst of your stupid clumsiness. Such a pathetic! You think your clumsiness could win over my heart? No, I rather be married with other woman than a like you!”

“I regret of all my life saying ‘I do’ to a cheap like you.” He continued.

He sped off and hit all the red lights. “E-Eunkwang, you’re going too fast.” Jieun held his arm. Eunkwang pulled his arm and ignored her.

“Eunkwang, please, you don’t have to do this.” Jieun try to stop him. His mind been shut since they yelled at each other before. “I love you.” Jieun pulled his arm to stop.

“Now you’re saying you regret of what you’ve said earlier?” He smirked. Jieun cried, “Eunkwang, please. I don’t want to lose you. I love …” Eunkwang couldn’t hear the last word from her as they heard a loud bang just cause of them to stop and turned everything to black.


Hey guys :)

So, Eunkwang just ... and Jieun was ....

Okay, I have no idea that I could type something like this.

Anyway, I thought at first this could be the final, but I couldn't leave you guys yet. 

I know, from the chapter title, it sounds too cliche~

Tel me what you guys think about it :)

p/s: I add the poster for this fic! Kyaaaa~

Thanks to this graphic admins for the beautiful poster :)

♫ Melodyz Graphic Cafe ; poster shop || graphic review

They still taking request! Go, go! Make your request now~