I'm Sorry

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

“Hey, are you still gonna sleep in my car?” Jaehwa shook Jieun from her sleep. Jieun slowly woke up, “Why are we here?”  Jieun saw she was in front of her apartment but still in Jaehwa’s car. “You want to deliver to your apartment right? The piano.” ‘Right. The piano.’ They both stepped out from the car and went to the lobby.

“She’s my guest. And I have a big delivery to my house.” The receptionist nodded as understand.  Jieun spoke to the delivery men, “My house is at level 18A, house number 3.” The delivery men nodded as understood.

Jieun and Jaehwa went first. Jieun entered the 14-digit-code, “This is my house.” Jieun entered followed by Jaehwa. “Wow! Nice.” Jaehwa impressed. Jieun went to the kitchen to get some drinks for Jaehwa. “Do you mind, I’m exploring your house?” Jaehwa asked. “Make yourself at home.”

‘Only one bedroom?’ Jaehwa thought. The house bell rang, “I’ll get it.” Jaehwa opened the door. It was the delivery men, with the piano. “Jieun-ah, where do you want to place the piano again?” Jaehwa asked. “My bedroom.” The delivery men place it in their bedroom.

Jieun came back with their tips and delivery men went off. “This is your drink.” Jaehwa smiled. “You’re saying that Seungjae’s piano is gift for Eunkwang?!” Jaehwa asked again. Jieun nodded, “Yeah, I gi-…” Jaehwa’s phone cut their conversation.

Jaehwa: Hello?

Minhyuk: Jaehwa-ah, where have you been?

Jaehwa: I’m at Jieun’s now. Wae?

Minhyuk: I know you're on leave but you have come to the office now. The board directors want to see you. Like now.

Jaehwa: Oh? I’ll be there in 15 more minutes?

Minhyuk: Okay. I’ll see you.

 

“I got to go now. They asked me too go back to the hospital now, urgent.” Jaehwa took her last sip. Jieun half-smiled, “Oh okay.” They hugged each other. “Are you sure you’re fine? You can come with me …” Jieun shook her head. “I’ll be waiting for Eunkwang.” Jaehwa waved her before went to the lift.

Jieun shut the door and clean up the table. ‘I should make curry, chicken curry.’ Jieun thought. She went back to the kitchen and cooks the curry. After almost half an hour cooking the curry, Jieun placed it on the table. ‘Something’s missing.’ Jieun tapped her chin, ‘Ah! Kimchi!’ she went back to the kitchen and took the kimchi and placed it together with the curry on the table.

“He’ll be back in half an hour time.” Jieun spoke. ‘I should check the piano.’ She went to her bedroom; there it is the white piano that SeungJae used to play. Jieun pressed every key, to make sure the sound is still there. Jieun suddenly facepalmed herself, ‘His drinks!’

Jieun ran out from the kitchen and hit quite hard on her stomach. She didn’t bother; she went to the kitchen and makes his drinks. ‘Why do I feel wet?’ Jieun asked herself. Jieun looked down, there were blood streaming out. She felt dizzy and fell on the cold floor.

“AH!” Jieun screamed from the pain. She held her stomach but blood won’t stop crawling out. ‘I … I need my phone’ Jieun brace herself and stood up. But her pain kept her from moving too much. Jieun fell again on the floor, hoping that she had her phone with her, ‘Eunkwang where are you?! I need …. You … now’

Eunkwang was driving and feeling excited, ‘I already miss Jieun and I just off for like 4 hours.’ Eunkwang smiled. ‘I should give her a call.’ The traffic light turned red and Eunkwang called Jieun. He redials, but Jieun didn’t answer him. ‘She’s busy preparing the food, I guess.’

Eunkwang arrived and rode the lift. He pressed the 14-digit-code and entered the house. “Jieun-ah! I’m -…” Eunkwang shocked found Jieun lie on the floor with blood. “JIEUN! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?!” Jieun was too weak to talk. Eunkwang called the ambulance soon after.

“I-I … accidently …” Eunkwang kissed on her lips. “You can tell me later.” “Paramedics!” Eunkwang opened the door. The paramedics lay her on the stretcher, “Eunkwang … d-don’t … leave me.” Eunkwang held her hand, “I’ll be there.”

They drove her to the hospital. Eunkwang went back to the bedroom and took her belongings and kept in a bag. ‘Piano? Whose piano is this? I can think about it later.’ Eunkwang ran to the car and drove off.

Eunkwang: Yeobosaeyo?! Omma?

Mom: Nae, Eunkwang-ah.

Eunkwang: Jieun admitted at hospital now. Can you please come at Seoul Hospital right now?

Mom: What happen?!

Eunkwang: I can’t explain, I’m still driving. Just come. Tell Jieun’s parents too. Meet you there.

Mom: I’ll be there

Eunkwang ran to the counter, “I’m looking for Seo Jieun.” “She’s at level 4, room 18.” Eunkwang ran to get there. He’s looking for the room, “Sorry sir.  You can’t go in.” the nurse forbid him. “But, my wife is in there.” “We know sir. But can’t go in there. She’s still under treatment.” The nurse goes back into the room.

Eunkwang wait, and wait for nearly 15 minutes now. “Eunkwang! Where’s Jieun?! Why is she in the hospital?” Jieun’s mom ran to him. Eunkwang bowed, “Ommonim, I didn’t now. I came back home for lunch and I found her laying on the floor with blood.” Eunkwang explained. Jieun’s mom seem couldn’t stand it, she almost passed out when he found out that her only daughter is in that condition.  “Blood?” His mom asked him. “Jieun … Jieun is actually pregnant and it’s almost a month now.” Eunkwang explained. “Why you didn’t tell us?” His mom raised her voice. “We intend to be as a surprise during the Christmas.” All of them shut themselves and pray so that Jieun and her baby are fine.

“This is my fault. I shouldn’t leave her alone today. Everything is my fault” Eunkwang punched the wall and fist turned to dark blue.

Jieun’s father comforts him, “It’s alright. Don’t blame yourself totally for this.” As soon after that, the doctor came out, “Who’s her legal family members?” the doctor asked and all of them stood up. Eunkwang walked to the doctor, “I’m her husband.” The doctor’s expression is not right, “Her pressure is fine. But, I’m deeply sorry. We couldn’t save the baby.” The doctor left. Eunkwang fell and hit his bum on the pale floor.

“W-what did the doctor say?!” His father-in-law helped him get back on his leg. Eunkwang hugged him, “They can’t save the baby.” Eunkwang burst into tears and this time he couldn’t stand the sadness. “It’s alright. We still have Jieun with us.” Jieun’s mom sooth him. “Omma, appa, you guys can go home now. I’ll take care of Jieun this time.” They’re refused to go, but they have too. It’s getting late.

Eunkwang knocked on the door, and went inside the room. ‘Jieun?’ he saw Jieun sat hugged herself on the bed. “GET OUT! I DON’T WANT TO SEE ANYONE!” Jieun yelled and throw her pillows. Eunkwang was fast. He caught the pillows.

Eunkwang hugged her, “Everything’s alright. Nobody’s here. I’m only here with you.” Jieun hit his chest roughly as she was shocked and sad with what just happen. “IT’S NOT FINE! I LOST OUR CHILD! AND YOU CAN STILL SAY ITS FINE?!” Jieun sounds mad.

Eunkwang’s didn’t let her go from his embrace and his tear sprawling down his cheek, “I know. But I still have you.” Eunkwang replied in sobbing. Jieun hugged back Eunkwang, “I’m a bad wife.” Eunkwang look into her eyes, “No, you’re not. Bad wife doesn’t follow his husband say, bad wife wouldn’t make any pancakes or toast or macaroons and bad wife doesn’t love her husband. You aren’t. You did everything.” Eunkwang kissed her forehead.

“But, we just lost our own child, first child.” Jieun mentioned again. Eunkwang finally could smile, “We can do again.” Eunkwang smirked. “Oppa! We’re at hospital!” Jieun pouted. Eunkwang kissed back her lips, “And I love you Jieun.” Jieun kissed back, “I love you too.”

“I’m sorry.” Jieun looked down. “Can you tell me what happen?” Eunkwang crossed his arm. “I hit the table and fell on the floor twice. I hit it twice because I was weak to go to the room to get on phone with you. I want to call you. But I can’t.” Eunkwang wiped her tears. “I understand now.”

“Stay with me. I don’t wanna be alone.” Jieun held his wrist. Eunkwang nodded, “Of course. I’ll be here until you’re discharged.”

“Rest now. You look pale.” Jieun lie on the bed with Eunkwang at her side. “You want me to sing?” Eunkwang asked. Jieun nodded.

[BEAST - LIGHTS GO ON AGAIN]

Neomu yeppeunde
Nae nuneneun hangsang
You are the prettiest girl

Niga eotteon oseul ibeodo
Naegen hangsang beautiful
Baby let me do wanna wanna do
Just let me do wanna wanna do

Sesang modeun geol da gajyeodo
Niga eobseumyeon an dwae ma girl
You are the only one for me

Nan niga jeil joha
Niga jeil yeppeo
Jinaganeun gotgot maeryeogi da heulleo
Niga jeil joha neo hanamyeon dwae
Gaseume saegyeodwo
Niga sesangeseo jeil sojunghae


Please don't kill me! I know I was wrong about the baby.

But it won't be fun without a bit of drama, would it?

So, I'm so sorry!

And, this is just 2/5 of the plot. There are more drama coming!

This is my 2nd update of the day :) I'm glad even though ...

Sorry for any typos and grammar error for all chapters. I'm not feeling well lately, I can't concentrate.

Please drop your comments, I need to know, how you guest reast fot this chapter! It means a lot to me :)

Do subscribe too~

Kamsahamnida~

xoxo :)