Earl Grey Tea & Strawberry Jam

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

The morning light escapes through their semi-thick curtains. The clock‘s ticking to quarter to 8. ‘What a night.’ Jieun was the first to wake up. She felt something embrace her and her bare skin touching with someone else’s skin. She went panic. Jieun looked into the blanket and she found someone’s hand wrapping her waist.

She looked at her back, ‘It’s just him. My Eunkwang.’ Jieun thought. ‘I think I should make him some breakfast. And I need to wash.’ Jieun carefully removed Eunkwang’s hand from her waist and she head to the bathroom. Eunkwang seems doesn’t bother at all.

Jieun looks back at Eunkwang, ‘He looks charming.’ Jieun leaned forward and kissed his pale cheek.  Jieun stepped into the bathroom and shut the door behind her. She then stripped herself and the shower.

‘I feel something wet, but sweet on my cheek.” Eunkwang in his semi-conscious thought. He stretched his arm and looked beside him, it’s empty. Eunkwang didn’t think where Jieun could be right now.

He led himself to the bathroom and his eyes were widened. “AARRGGGH” Both Eunkwang and Jieun screamed. Jieun tried to cover her private parts while Eunkwang was standing froze with his hand covered his eyes. “Wha-what …. I thought you were still sleeping!” Jieun spoke. “I just woke up. I’m sorry.”

 Eunkwang is still closing his eyes closed back the bathroom door and sigh. ‘What on earth is she thinking? Unlocking the door while showering? Thank god I was her husband.” Eunkwang released again his deep sigh. Eunkwang made his steps and watch the TV I the living room. ‘And that was awkward.’

Jieun still traumatised, ‘I did lock the door, did I?’ Jieun still, in her deep thoughts again. But still I need to shower fast. Jieun then step out from the bathroom and wore her favourite red with white star hoodie and black low cut jeans. ‘This should be fine.’

“Eun-Eunkwang-ah, you can take your shower now.” Jieun called from the room. Eunkwang slowly turned the doorknob and found Jieun is already in her clothes tying up her hair.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were inside.” Eunkwang back hugged Jieun. Jieun stood froze and blushed. “I’m the one who should be apologise. I forgot to lock the door.” Eunkwang caressed Jieun’s cheek, “Don’t forget anymore, okay?” Jieun simply nodded.

“I’ll make some breakfast.” Jieun said to Eunkwang while he was taking his shower. Jieun walked to the kitchen and begin analyzed ‘what to do?’ she thought. Her mind bulb just flickered, ‘Well, I could just made Earl Grey tea and some toast.’

Jieun grabbed few white bread and placed it in the toaster. ‘I think 5 just enough.’ Jieun smiled. She placed everything on the tray and put in on the table. Eunkwang just finished wearing his shorts still, forgot to wear his top walked out from the room and went to the table.

“AAH!” Jieun covered her eyes.

“What’s the matter?” Eunkwang asked back.

“W-Where’s your top?” Jieun asked.

“My body is still dripping of water. I can’t just wear my top like that.” Eunkwang explained.

Actually, he’s too lazy to wear top, so he made a simple excuse for Jieun believe.

“Fine! This is the last time.” Jieun warned.

“I’ll try.” Eunkwang smirked.

“What did you made?” Eunkwang sat in front of Jieun with his bare torso and Jieun still closed her eyes. “I’m not taking breakfast with a blind person, right?!” Jieun opened back her eyes, “Of course n-….” She gets distracted with Eunkwang well built body.

“I know you like it.” Eunkwang winked and left Jieun blushed.

“Whatever.” Jieun answered back. “So, I made some toast and Earl Grey tea.” Jieun continued.

“Where’s my coffee?!” Eunkwang asked in high voice.

“I-I didn’t know you’re a coffee person.” Jieun looked down, scared.

Eunkwang held her hand, “And I’m not.” Jieun slightly hit Eunkwang’s hand and they eat they’re breakfast like any other newly married couple.

“This strawberry jam is good.” Eunkwang spoke with his mouth full. “Don’t speak while your mouth is full. I made it.” Jieun claimed. “Jijja?!” Eunkwang asked with his rounded eyes. ‘Aww~ so cute.’ Jieun smiled and nodded.

“Well, I would love this kind of breakfast again. It’s delicious.” Eunkwang smiled. “It’s just some toast and I’m sure everyone can do that.” Jieun said back. “It’s not.” Eunkwang sat properly on the chair and looked back in to Jieun’s eyes.

“What do you mean?” Jieun asked back. “It’s a special toast that made with love and care. You made it perfectly.” Eunkwang sweet words just melt Jieun’s heart. ‘Eunkwang, you’re killing me with your sweet words. But why do I felt something’s not right.’ Jieun thought.

“And this is my favourite Earl Grey tea and strawberry jam made by my lovely wife, Jieun.” Eunkwang stood up and kissed Jieun’s cheek. ‘I can feel her cheek was burning of my kiss.’ Eunkwang mentally thought.

 

‘I love you, Choi Jieun.’ Eunkwang thought.

‘I think I fall in love with you, Seo Eunkwang.’ Jieun thought.

 


 Hey guys! *jumping crazily*

Sorry for the late update. I just came back from a sudden loooong vacation. It ... was ... unexpected but great.

How's my readers going? How was your day so far? TELL ME~ 

I see new subcribers on the line, hello and welcome to the family :)

Anyhow, it was a short chapter and I'M DEEPLY SORRY for it.

Thank you for the worth of waiting for this update.

Sorry again! *90-degree-bow*

Enjoy reading .

Comment & do subscribe.

Kamsahamnida~