Alone

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

“Bye!” Hyungjae waved to Jieun as he left the door with Hana. Jieun shut back the door and went back cleaning the dining table. After placing all plates and glasses in their respective place she went back to the room.

Jieun barged in without knock on the door. Eunkwang was no where to be found, “I think he’s showering’. Jieun stood and look outside. It was dark, but the street lights somehow lighten the pave walk.

Eunkwang, who just finished bath, came out from the bathroom and found Jieun standing looking outside. He slowly makes his step and wrapped her body to his bare upper body. Jieun looked at the tip of her eyes and smiled at him.

Eunkwang hugged Jieun tightly and Jieun didn’t protest. “Jieun-ah.” Eunkwang whispered with his hot voice. Jieun giggled, “You smell nice.” Eunkwang sniffled her neck.  “I don’t.” Jieun protest. “You do jagiya.” Eunkwang spurn her around.

They stare into each other’s eyes for a while. Eunkwang leaned and landed his lips on hers. Jieun kissed back, “I don’t wanna lose you, not even once.” Jieun caressed his check as she breaks the kiss. Eunkwang smiled, “I don’t wanna lose you too.”

Jieun hugged Eunkwang for a while then she went to the bathroom for a quick shower. She ended her shower 5 minutes later. She wore a white tank and pink hot pants. She sat on the edge of the bed while drying her hair, “You’re not sleepy?” Jieun asked.

Eunkwang sat up, “I can’t” he pouted and pats the empty space next to him. Jieun crawls up to bed and Eunkwang grabbed her which her on top of Eunkwang. “Where are you going?” Eunkwang asked. Jieun pointed the space next to him. Eunkwang shook his head, “Let’s just continue where we stop.” Jieun raised her eyebrow, pretending she didn’t understand. “I wanna see how little Eunkwang and Jieun look like.” He smirked and covered the blanket over them.

~~~~~

“Be careful alright.” Eunkwang hugged Jieun at the main door. Jieun nodded, “Nae~” Jieun pinched his cheek, “Call me if you have anything.” Eunkwang continued. “Arasso. Now, go. I don’t want you to miss your flight.” Jieun playfully shooed him.

Eunkwang kissed her for the last time on the lips and pulled his luggage away. “Goodbye! Love you Jieun.” He blew his flying kisses. Jieun giggled, “Love you too jagiya.” Jieun shut the door and went back inside.

Eunkwang had to fly to Malaysia for 3 days. He has 2 projects there that need to be supervised. He gave few excuses not to leave but then, he’s one of the bosses that responsible so he had too.

‘Looks like I’m alone now.’ Jieun thought. She looked back at the grandfather clock at the living hall, ‘It’s just 6.45am and I have 1 hour 15minutes to get ready for work.’ Jieun thought.

Jieun cleaned the living hall, even though the house is clean. She finished half an hour later and went to take her shower. She wore her office attire and took the car keys. ‘Ah, laptop.’ Jieun went back to her room and took the laptop.

She then when downstairs and drove the car. She arrived 15minutes early to the office. “Jieun!” a voice called her from the back. “Hana?” they hugged each other. “It’s been a while. I haven’t seen you in the office lately.”Hana teased as they walked to the lift.

Jieun smiled, “Well, I wish I could tell you but there are too many.” The lift door opens. Hana smiled back, “So, how are you?” Jieun asked. Hana nodded while they set they’re stuff at their places. “Have you eaten your breakfast?” Hana asked. Jieun looked at her, “I didn’t get my chance this morning.” Jieun answered. “Then let’s go!” Hana pulled her hand.

They talked on random stuff while head to the cafeteria. “You missed all the office gossips while you’re gone.” Hana whispered. They sat at a table near to the window while eating their breakfast.

“What are the gossips about?” Jieun asked. Before Hana could answer, a guy interrupts them. “You’re early today.” He sat next to Hana. “Before I could continue, this is Junkyu. He’s new here.” Junkyu stood up, “Annyeonghaseyo, Junkyu imnida.” Junkyu bowed.

“I’m Jieun.” Jieun smiled. “Oh, you’re my tutor then. You’re Seo Jieun, right?” Jieun stopped eating and look back at him, “I’m Seo Jieun. I’m your tutor?” Jieun begin to confuse. Hana cut them off, “Mr. Lee made the new staff have a tutor from the senior workers.” Hana explained.

“Ah~” Jieun nodded. “I always thought that you’re always busy so I hardly can see you. But then they informed that you didn’t come for some personal excuses.” Junkyu stated.

“So, do you want to know the gossips?” Hana get their previous conversation back. Jieun nodded while Junkyu look back at Hana. “Gossip?” Junkyu raised his eyebrows. “Man doesn’t gossips. Shoo!” Hana teased.

“You know the Eurasian guy?” Hana whispered. Jieun nodded, “Jonathan Park?” Hana and Junkyu nodded, “We heard the other day he’ll be the next CEO.” Jieun make an absolute shock face. “Jijja?!” Hana nodded. “But, nobody confirmed it yet and the CEO didn’t announce anything.” Junkyu continued.

“Is that so?” Jieun ends her breakfast and sipped her coffee. “Oh, and they said we have a surprise today.” Junkyu said and looked at Hana. “Surprise?” Jieun raised her eyebrow. “Our boss made an announcement yesterday, we have surprise today. Most of us think, bonus!” Hana winked. “I don’t think so.” Jieun protests. “Wae?” both of them asked back.

“I think new recruits of workers. You see, now is the season where the universities students’ enrol their work.” Jieun explained. They look at each other, “How do you know?” Jieun smiled, “I feel so.” They laughed and continued their morning conversation.

“Hey, it’s almost 9. We better get going now.” Jieun looked at her watch. They stood up and went to their office. Well, they worked at a huge company but their department has the smallest numbers of workers.

Junkyu sat at his place which is in front of Jieun’s table and Hana beside her. They their laptop and computer and start their work. Not long after, their head department came, they all stood and bowed.

“Jieun-sshi, welcome back. I hope you’re fine. If you have any problems with your work, please see me.” The head department smiled. Jieun bowed back at her. Mrs. Lee, their head department. She’s a great head department. She treats her workers well and helped them. She didn’t scold them if fact she teaches them if they wrong.

“She knows my name?!” Jieun looked back at Hana. Hana giggled, “She knows all of us.” Hana continued. “We only have 7 workers for our department.” Junkyu smirked. “What’s with that face Junkyu?” Jieun crossed her arms. Junkyu shook his head and sat back.

They back on their keyboards and do their work. After an hour, a guy enters their department and went to Mrs. Lee’s office. They didn’t bother about him; they all thought maybe he was the new client.

“People!” Mrs. Lee called. They all stopped their work and look at her. “This is our new recruit, maybe the last one. He’s just round up to 8 workers.” Mrs. Lee continued. “Introduce yourself.”

He bowed, “Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jaebum imnida. Nice to meet you. I’m Seoul National University graduate. I prefer to be called JB, instead of Jaebum.” He bowed back and smiled. “Aren’t you guys supposed to introduce yourself too?” Mrs. Lee crossed her arms.

All of them stood up and bowed at him. “Junkyu.” “Danny.” “Amber.” “GiKwang.” “Jieun.” “Stephan.” “Hana.” They introduce their name and sat back at their place. “Jaebum, I mean JB, your place is next to Junkyu.” JB walked and sat to the place next to Junkyu. “Okay, get back to work.” Mrs. Lee continued and back to her room.

The clock on the wall ticks until lunch time came. “Hana, its lunch time. Let’s go.” Hana looked on her right, “Okay.” They turn placed their laptops on sleep and stood up. “Junkyu? JB?” Jieun asked. They both look up, “Nae?” JB asked.

“Lunch?” Jieun showed her watch. They rubbed back of their neck and stood up. They went to the lift and went to the cafeteria.

They sat at the same table as they were during the breakfast. “So, JB tell us about yourself.” Jieun spoke. “Which part do you need to know?” JB asked back. “ALL!” Hana answered excitedly. Jieun hit her arm lightly, “Eyy, you’re scaring him.”

“Well, I suppose to be at Manchester right now with my dad but I applied for transfer here, and the application approved.” JB stated. Junkyu looked at him, “Why did you applied for transfer?” he asked. “I missed my mom since they divorced when I was 10.” He mentioned.

“We’re sorry for that.” Hana mumbled. “Nah, its fine. Anyway, it’s my turn to ask.” JB lighten up the mood. “What is it?” Junkyu sounds excited. “How long have you guys work here? And does Mrs. Lee always act like that?”

“Well, she is. I’ve been here for almost 1 year and half now.” Jieun stated. “How come?” Hana asked. “I’ve done my practical here when I’m in final year.” Jieun explained. They all spoke up to each other while having their cherish lunch. They sat at the cafeteria for almost 2 hours, talking non-stop.

They get back to work and end it at 4pm, a bit early. “Well, I see you guys tomorrow then.” Jieun bowed and left to her car. She drove home, ‘Eunkwang’s not home so as Hyungjae. Well, I can survive, alone, I think?’ Jieun thought.

She stepped inside and locks the door behind her. “So, what should I do for dinner?” she spoke to herself. ‘I should myself first before ding things.’ She washes herself and get back at the kitchen 10 minutes later.

*INCOMING CALL* ‘Eunkwang!’ she squeals inside.

Eunkwang: Jagiya~ I missed you already.

Jieun: *giggled* Yeah, I miss you too. You’ve landed? * speaker*

Eunkwang: Yeah. Half an hour ago. I’m in the hotel now, unpacked.

Jieun: Have you eaten? *chopping sound*

Eunkwang: Not yet. What are you doing?

Jieun: Dinner. Just making some typical salad. What are you planning for your dinner?

Eunkwang: I don’t know yet. I just follow where ever they take for dinner.

Jieun: Well, the house is quiet since you aren’t home. Only the TV is making sounds.

Eunkwang: You can always call or text me. I’ll be back in 2 more days. My flight arrived at night.

Jieun: Arasso. I’ll wait for you.

Eunkwang: I’m sure your ‘typical salad’ is done.

Jieun: Yeah. I wish you’re here eat it with me.

Eunkwang: I am. In your heart.

Jieun: ‘You and your cheesy lines will never end.’ Hey, I’m gonna eat now so we’ll talk soon?

Eunkwang: Okay baby. Sleep early.

Jieun: *giggled.* you too Mr.

Eunkwang: Good night jagiya.

Jieun: Good night baby~

Jieun ate her salad and watch the TV after. She cleaned the bowl and tucks herself to sleep after that. 


BTOB IN MALAYSIA! *too excited*

Truthfully, I can't go see them in person cause persona matters came up.

Yeah, if not, I can see my Eunkwang!!!