Pain

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

Jieun walks back to her ward. On her way to the lift, she bumped to SeungHyun, “Oh my god! Jieun! Why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be resting? You’re about to labour, right?” Jieun startled by his shriek voice.

“Yah! Can’t I walk? What, are you saying this is your building and I’m not allowed to walk in?!” she crossed her arms and stare at her teasing-oppa. “Hey, I’m just taking care how’s my sister going on since I bumped onto her.” He pinched both her cheeks.

“Are you alone? What are you doing here?” he asked.

She nods, “Walking around, getting to know some kids.”

He raised his eyebrow as if, ‘Really? Cause’ its hard for me to trust you Jieun. You play a lot with kids.’

“I’ll walk you back to your room.”

Not long after, they arrived. “You shouldn’t move a lot, since your labour date is getting nearer.” He advised. “But, I’m bored. Hey, how did you know so much?” Jieun sounds suspicious.

He nervously rubbed the back of his neck, “Umm  ... look at the time! Wow, I should get going!”

SeungHyun trembling while walking towards the door, “Choi SeungHyun!” and he left with a deep sighed. “What’s going on with him? I’m just asking, nothing more.” She mumbled.

Jieun slowly adjust herself on the bed and lay on her back. Her eyelids slowly make-up to her and made her into slumber. Her one hour sleep was interrupt with painful feel in her stomach. She slowly caressed her stomach, “Eun Soo, Eun Sook, mommy need to rest. Hmm?” she grin her teeth while held the pain.

She forced herself to have a light sleep but the pain won’t go away, instead it became much more painful. Her hands slowly and trembling reaching the red button. A small beeping could be heard from outside of her room.

Jieun turns her body to the left and right, just to ease the pain, none of her actions reduced the pain. The doctor with 2 nurses rushed to her room. They found her sat on the edge of the bed while holding her stomach.

“Mrs. Seo! Don’t move too much.” The nurses help her to lie back on the bed.

“Why, am I having a terrible pain? It isn’t usual pain. Doctor … Argh!” she yelled.

She pulled the bed sheet and grin her teeth. The doctor checked on her pulse and her opening, “it’s just a normal pain. You’re not ready yet for labour.”

Jieun won’t let her voice made a disturbance to other patience, “B-but … it’s too painful.”

Her sweat drizzle off from her forehead and she can only control her breathe to ease the pain. “Mrs. Seo, do you need us to call anybody?”

She shook her head as she remembered Eunkwang is at work due to ‘emergency state’. “Can you shot me with any painkillers? I can’t bear with it.”

“I’m sorry Mrs. Seo. If we took that action, the painkillers might harm the babies.” The doctor gave apologetic look to her.


Hey guys! Wow, mmy subscribers are growing!! *shed tear-too emotional* Thanks for new subscribers and the one who always been with me, since I post this story :3 - It Has Been a Long Journey For Us. I guess, I'm not too late to with a Happy Chinese New Year to all! *Yay! Me want angpau!* Anyway, how's my readers going on? Waiting too long? I'm deeply sorry. Oh and, I bet this is the shortest chapter I've ever typed, it only take half an hour to done this! 

P/S: Don't expect too much for the next chapter >:)