SeungJae's Diary

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

‘What’s actually in SeungJae oppa’s diary?’ Jieun thought while stare at the window. “What have you been thinking darling?” Eunkwang slipped his arm on Jieun’s waist and rest his chin on her shoulder. “SeungJae oppa’s diary.” Jieun answered coldly.

“Hmm? Wae?” Eunkwang asked back.

“I’m curious.”

Eunkwang became a lot more confused, ‘Eyy, what are you saying Jieun?’ “You have read it before, right?” He asked again. Jieun shook her head, “Wanna read with me?” Jieun offered. “I would love too.”

November 23rd 2012.

I bought a new diary! Yippee! Oh, and not to mention I have improved my handwriting, since people thought doctor’s handwriting is the worst! *Urgh* Jieun finally, having her last semester and she just ended her finals exam. I’m proud of her! *Squeals* so, the head of neurology offered me for new job outside the town, yeah my paid will be increasing five times more than the usual. I know it’s a huge amount of money, but I’m a bachelor where I’ll be spending my money? I don’t even have a girlfriend. Oh wait, I do. My girlfriend is Jieun! You know what did I say? I boldly answered him, NO! Why? I tell you why.

If I’m gone, nobody will sent Jieun to school anymore, dad & mom are old they can’t force it,

If I’m gone, SeungHyun will always and she will have nobody to defend her back,

If I’m gone, I won’t be able to comfort Jieun anymore when she’s sad,

If I’m gone, nobody will play with Jieun anymore, SeungHyun always come home late!

And if I’m gone, Jieun will be lonely.

My leader asked me if it’s my final decision, and I nodded. That’s my final decision. I know I didn’t discuss with anyone but I made my decision based on what I had before.

“Wow, he really cares about you.” Eunkwang said. Jieun begin to cry, “Now, I know why he always at home.” Eunkwang wiped her tears with his thumbs. “You wanna continue?” Jieun nodded and flipped the next page.

November 28th 2012.

I missed 5 days from writing in my diary. Well, what to expect? I’m a doctor. It seems that everyone is pranking me today! This morning Woohyun and Jaehwa told me that Jieun had been kidnapped and the kidnapper throw her on the street. Well, everyone will be panic hearing this including me! They pointed at the end of the street and I saw Jieun lay on the road with blood all over her face and body. I begin shook her and call her name. I wiped off the blood all over her face. Suddenly, she begins to laugh. “Oppa! Why are you crying? I’m just playing. Don’t take it seriously.” *FACEPALM* Say what?

I went to work as usual and John called me said that the head of neurology want to see me. URGENT. He did sound urgent that time. I went into his room and the drama begins. “I’m disappointed with you. Your patients reported of your silly behavioural and irresponsible action.” What did I do to them?! I only keep myself shut. “I’ve holding this a while. I think this is a perfect time.” He hand me a white envelope. I stood up and bowed. I opened the envelope and it says, “You’re fired!” I pulled the letter out, “I’M JUST JOKING!” Second prank of the day, and I could hear my head is laughing hysterically inside.

I went back home at 8 today, extra 2 hours shift replacing Amanda. I unlocked the door and the house was empty, nobody’s home. I guess they went dinner outside. I went to take my shower and I heard a loud bang from my room. I turned the shower off and stepped outside. Everything is dark and nobody’s here. Then I heard a whisper, “SeungJae~ how could you leave me?! I found you and I want you now!” I don’t have any girlfriend, for real. That ‘thing’ held both of my ankles and forbid me to take another steps. Suddenly the light went on, I look down, and it was SeungHyun hyung. “Yah! You were afraid aren’t you?” you doesn’t you fool! I was taking my shower. Thank god my towel didn’t slip down since Jieun’s the one that the light.

I think it was SeungJae-prank-day but I don’t know. Maybe it’s because I didn’t check the calendar this morning. Anyway, this is my family and neighbourhood full of surprises and weird pranks.

Both Eunkwang and Jieun laughed hard, rolling on the bed. “Did you really do that?” Eunkwang asked. Jieun nodded, “Yeah! I didn’t know everyone was doing the same thing on that day.”

‘What a happy family.’ Eunkwang thought.

“Dinner time! I’ll cook.” Eunkwang smiled. He shooed Jieun to the bathroom. Jieun placed the diary on the bedside table. ‘I wonder what did he wrote for the last.’ Jieun thought. She stepped outside from the bathroom and had a quick munch with Eunkwang.

“Let’s continue!” Jieun pulled Eunkwang back to the room as they finished cleaning the dish. “Jieun, you have another person to take care of, be careful.” Eunkwang slowed down their steps as he worried. They sat on the bed and Jieun took the diary from her bedside.

Jieun flipped to the last page that SeungJae wrote on his diary, “I’ll just skip to the last part.” Eunkwang nodded.

November 4th 2012.

I think this is my last time writing this diary ….

I feel so mixed emotions right now. I don’t think I have a chance to watch Jieun on her graduation day and the day next. I feel everything’s gonna end after this. *emotions* But I have to try to go, well I don’t have any big surgeries to handle that day, I hope. If so, John can cover up for me.

I heard dad’s conversation with mom just now. They’re talking about someone’s wedding. Well, I got pretty curious so I leaned my ears on their door. They were talking about Seo family and later Jieun’s name was in the conversation.  “What are you doing?” SeungHyun asked from behind. I cupped his mouth and tell about what I heard and he end up curious too. So both of us were stalking to what our parents having conversation at.

We stayed there for almost 1 hour, listening to everything. I was shocked; they arranged Jieun’s marriage with their son after Jieun’s graduation day. I was happy but sad inside, I can’t tell. I want to tell Jieun about this but SeungHyun stopped me, “Don’t. They already set her future.” SeungHyun now is on dad & mom’s side. What?! I remembered, Jieun is at Jaehwa’s right now. I guess I have to keep my mouth shut, but how?! It’s hard. I’m close to own sister and I can’t tell her about this?!

Jieun, I’m sorry. I really do. I hope you’re happy on your big day.

“He knew all along?!” Jieun raised her voice and start to cry. Eunkwang soothed her back. “W-why didn’t he t-tell me a-about it?! SeungJae oppa, you’re mean! I hate you!” Eunkwang pulled Jieun into his embrace and calmed her down. Jieun hit on Eunkwang’s chest as she was mad.

“He did it for your own good. If he tells you about it, we won’t be together and I’m won’t be your husband right now.” Eunkwang tried to explain.  ‘Eunkwang, why do you always make me feel right even though you know it’s wrong?’ Jieun thought.

‘You’ve read it don’t you? I’m sorry for not telling you the truth.’ SeungJae held her shoulders.

“He doesn’t have the chance to tell you, that’s why. He cares about you; I don’t think he’s a mean brother. He has his own reasons.” Eunkwang continued.

‘Eunkwang, you know, I really like you. Take care of her, alright?’

‘SeungJae oppa, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scold you.’ Jieun mentally felt guilty.

‘It’s fine. I guess I can walk into the light now. Goodbye Jieun, I love you.’ SeungJae kissed her forehead for the last time and vanished into the light.

“You can’t be too tired, you know? We have someone to take care off.” Eunkwang made a circular motion on Jieun’s stomach. Jieun giggled, “But, I’m on leave tomorrow.” Jieun kissed his temples. “Arasso. But you have to rest too.”

Jieun yawns, “Let’s sleep now.” Eunkwang lie next to her and bring her near to his chest. “I can’t sleep even though I yawned.” Jieun looked at him. Eunkwang smiled and hummed the lullaby.

‘Good night Jieun.’ Eunkwang kissed her forehead and doze off.


Yesterday, I bought VIXX's ROCK UR BODY (Special Edition)

You guys should bought it, they gave a DVD with making scene of ROCK UR BODY MV

I T I S A W E S O M E !

Currently their ROCK UR BODY song is so addictive and it stuck in my head. Sometimes, my brain disfunction until make a remix of BTOB's songs and VIXX's. And, I like Ravi & Hongbin personally x)

OH MY GAD!

I'm still a Melody~ Don't worry :)

New subscriber? Hello! Welcome to the family~

2nd Update for today :)

Enjooooyyy :D

Kamsahamnida~

xoxo :)