Suspicious

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

The rain drizzling outside covers Jieun’s sobbing voice of the painful feel in her stomach. Jieun can only held her stomach and held her tears, “Eun … kwang … I need you now.” her tears flow over her pale cheek and stained over her hospital uniform collar.

At a few moments, the pain ease and Jieun finally could relax. This moment, Jieun grabbed her handphone and dialled Eunkwang’s number without thinking over again.

I NEED YOU NOW! – Jieun

The babies are coming?! – Eunkwang

JUST COME ALREADY! – Jieun

Count backwards from 60 and I’ll be there before you reached before you reach 10 – Eunkwang

‘What is he thinking of? Counting backwards?’ she thought as she read the last message. She lightly sighed and she count backwards as he mentioned.

Eunkwang look over to his watch, ‘I’ve already left for almost 4 hours. No wonder she called.’ He spoke to himself. He saves his documents and shuts all switches.

He quickly packed his laptop and met Doojoon at his side. “I gotta rush now. Jieun is in her final state. Oh and can you please complete the report for me?”

He nods, “Yeah, sure. I hope everything’s fine.”

The rain start to pour heavily and make things much more complicated for Eunkwang either to get to his neither car nor drive. “The rain is killing me!!” he shrieks.

As he sat at the driver seat, his phone rang. Eunkwang obviously didn’t bother who’s the caller ID and he just picked it up.

JH: Leaving so soon?

Eunkwang: What the …

JH: Hey, it’s not good for a father-soon-to-be to curse someone else. It may harm the babies’ attitude.

Eunkwang: Whatever. What do want this time?

JH: Mind your words. I’m just assuring if Eun Soo is fine. So when will Jieun having her labour?

Eunkwang: Why should I tell you?!

JH: Remember our deal or you won’t see them both.

Eunkwang: Yeah right….

JH: My patience is on its level. By the way, I’m going to have a short visit to Jieun. I am buying her some gifts. Wanna join the party?!

Eunkwang: You sick bastard! Leave my wife alone. Don’t you dare come closer to her.

JH: or what? *evil laughs* You can’t do anything, Eunkwang. You don’t even know me. Besides, I have my eyes everywhere.

And JH ends the call. All his visions were flashing on Jieun and his children. ‘Can I ever see them?’ he thought as he drove. He hit the car steering as his anger. “Why everything must be related to us?!”

The traffic slows down as the rain making things much more complicated, “Jieun, please hold.” He mumbled. He mutters a light prayer and ensures Jieun is fine.

Everything was messed up in his head. The atmosphere turns from cold to almost freezing. He turns of the air-cond and on the radio. “Ah~ the rain is pouring badly, since it’s a rainy season.” The female deejay said.

“And we have a special request from 89507. He wants to have a request on BAP’s new song, Rain Sound to his girlfriend. Sounds they have a hard time. Well, I hope you guys are fine and enjoy the song.”

The melodious tune chimes from the piano. Deep rap from Leader Bang made Eunkwang thought of Hyungjae for a while, “I bet he’ll be mimicking Yongguk’s deep voice if he listen’s to this.” He giggled.

‘I miss that little boy.’ His problems regarding on JH had disappeared as he heard BAP’s Rain Sound. Eunkwang lightly sighed as the traffic flows back as usual.

I’ll be in 10 more mins. Stay counting! And don’t cheat. – Eunkwang


A knock disturbs her from counting, “Jieun?”  Someone called. She looks at the door, it was Byunghyun. “Oh, Byunghyun? Come in.”

Her eyes distracted to his hands, “Aww~”

“I brought your favourite.” He shakes a bouquet of white roses in his grip. “Hey~ you sound like you bought food for me.” She crossed her arms. He sat by her bed, “I’m sorry. I didn’t have time too.”

“It’s alright.” She giggled.

“57 … 56 … 55 …” she mumbled. Byunghyun looks at her, weirdly, “Are cursing me for not bringing food to you?” He teased. Jieun hit his arm lightly and still counting.

“Chill man! I’m just joking.” He raised his arms and after he changes the flowers in the vase. “If you hungry, I can buy you something.” He offered. Jieun pulled his wrist, “Nah, just stay here with me.”

“So, Byunghyun, what makes you come here?” Jieun asked even she gets the answer clearly.

“I was on my way home from Busan and I intend to pay you a visit. I thought you already had your labour, but your stomach still…” he pointed to her stomach.

Jieun pouted, “They won’t until they decide the right time.” She giggled.

Byunghyun look around, “Where’s Eunkwang?”

“Oh, he’s actually on leaving but his staff called him due to ‘emergency state’ so he left. He’s on his way here.” She explained. Byunghyun made an ‘O’ mouth shape, “So, how’s the babies?”

She smiled, “They’re doing fine.” Although she was having a big fight earlier with her stomach.

“What did you do at Busan?” she wriggles her eyebrows.

“Planning for a new franchise.” He showed two thumbs up.

“Oh and Jieun, are you by any chance had been planning for your kids?” he continued.

Jieun’s lips formed to thin line, “Not really. Wae?”

“Oh, when I passed some local areas in Busan, I saw an international school. Who knows, you might wanna have your children to be like me.” He said proudly. Jieun mehrong to him, “Hey, Korean schools aren’t that bad.”

“So does international school.” He interjects.

“But you were in different situation. You weren’t admitted to international school, but a public school in US! Duh! I’m not that stupid, stupid. Byunghyun, I won’t make my children crazy as you.” She smirked.

“Yah! What do you mean by crazy?”

“I mean, look at your hair. Last 2 months ago your hair was pink or something glowy, then blonde. And now ?!” she played with his hair.

“Just say it, you’re jealous of hair.”  He flips his fringe.

She facepalmed, “I can’t imagine my son and daughter being like you. I can be crazy!”

“JIEUN!!!” Eunkwang barged in.

“Jagiya~” she cooed.

He walk to her bed and gave Byunghyun a firm smile, “Are you okay? Pregnant contraction?! Do you need anything?!” he bombarded Jieun with questions linger in the air.

“Woah~ hold your horses. She’s fine and you can see that.” Byunghyun reassured Eunkwang and pat his back.

“Oppa~ I’m fine. I’m glad you’re here.” She giggled and act nothing’s wrong.

“But when you texted me earlier …” he mumbled.

“Okay. I’ll leave you guys settle your problems, in fact I have to leave now.” Byunghyun pointed at the door behind him.

Jieun nods, “Drive safe alright.”

“Bro, don’t worry. She’s fine.” Byunghyun pats at the back of Eunkwang before he left. Eunkwang looks into her eyes, “Are you alright, sweetie?” he caressed her cheek with his thumb.

She smiled as she was glowing like an angel, “I’m fine. But earlier, I have a terrible stomach pain.” She pouted and caressed her stomach. “Aww~ what are you guys doing? Why did you guys hurt your mommy?” he encircled his fingers around her stomach.

She giggled of that ticklish feels, “The doctor said it wasn’t about the babies, it’s just a normal stomach pain. And don’t ask how did it goes!” she warned.

 “Oh Jieun, did anybody came by?” he looks around for anything curious and he spotted the vase with white roses.

“Byunghyun was the one and he bought me that. Then, you came. That’s all, wae?” she asked back.

“N-nothing. Just wondering around, who knows, Hyungjae, Jaehwa or SeungHyun might visited you earlier.” He answered. ‘Obviously, I thought JH would stop by and threat you or something. But only Byunghyun came today other than me, so it’s fine.’

Jieun giggled, “ Well, I’d love visitors, the more merrily the place will be.”

“And do you by any chance thought this is hospital, my sweetheart?” he raised one of his eyebrows.

She covered , “Oh, I didn’t.” and she’s being playful now.

Eunkwang cupped her cheeks, “You’re so cute Jieun. I can’t wait how they’ll look like.” Her lips looks like fish, entirely, he almost into laughing of her cuteness, “I love you Eunkwang, so as the babies.”

“I love you too my sunshine and my lovelies.” He laid his lips on hers.


Annyeonghaseyo~

How's my readers going on? Sick? Aww, you're the same with me. I have runny nose over this allergic. Urgh >.<

Anyway, Eunkwang had disturbed by JH. Yeah, that sick man. He's too much lah~

I'm sorry, if you guys were expecting Jieun to give her labour in this chapter. 

Hey, I'm not going to be that fast, just wait, the time will eventually comes :)

Comment below, yeah? I need to know how you guys feel this little while or just give me tiny idea. Maybe it could help to procede the fic further. I'll be thankful to that person :')

P/S: If you guys are big fan of CSI or Criminal Mind shows, I bet you guys already knew who's JH.