Congratulations

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

‘Is she alright? She’s been thrown out since last night.’ Eunkwang looked at Jieun that keeps on run back & forth to the bathroom. Eunkwang stood up and look for Jieun, “Hey are you okay?” Eunkwang patted her back.

“I don’t feel well and my stomach hurts.” Eunkwang helped her stood up and lie back on the bed. Jieun held her stomach and struggling with the pain. Sweats begin to slide down from her face. Eunkwang begin more worried. He wipe off the sweats with his bare hands and held her hands, “Everything is gonna be fine.”

Jieun begin to cry from her pain, “Oppa …. It hurts … it’s too much …” Jieun begin to scream, louder and louder from her pain. Eunkwang slipped one of his arms under her leg and carried her like a bridal style. Jieun just hanged her one of her hands on his neck and the one holding her pain stomach.

He laid Jieun at the passenger seat and buckled her seatbelt. Eunkwang start the engine and drove the car fast. Jieun unbuckled her seatbelt, “Aah! Oppa!” Jieun cried. Eunkwang stopped the car aside, “Hold on for a while, we’ll be there, okay?” Eunkwang wiped her tears. ‘I don’t want to see you suffer more.’ Eunkwang thought.

His left hand held on Jieun’s bare stomach and made some circular motion. ‘I hope it helps you.’ Eunkwang thought. ‘I’ve made you suffer too much Eunkwang, I’m sorry.’ Jieun thought.

They’re finally arrived at the hospital. Eunkwang ran to the ER with Jieun hanging on her neck. Jieun then asked to make further check-up into a room. Eunkwang wait outside and couldn’t stay still. ‘Jieun, I hope you’re fine.’ Eunkwang pray. The nurse called him, “Mr. Seo?” Eunkwang followed the nurse into a check-up room.

Eunkwang saw Jieun lie on the bed with IV line on her hand. “I-is she fine?” Eunkwang sat in front of the doctor’s table. The doctor smiled from ear to ear, “Mr. Seo. Congratulations! Your wife is pregnant.” Eunkwang tears begin to burst out because of the happy news. ‘I’m pregnant? Finally, I can have my own family with Eunkwang.’ Jieun thought.

“But I have to hold her tonight, just for an observation.” The doctor continued and walked out from the room. Eunkwang nodded as understand. He went out to the counter for admission and went back to the room to check on Jieun. “Eunkwang-ah, I don’t want to stay. I wanna go home with you.” Jieun held his hand. “You have to stay. It’s just for one night.” Eunkwang pleased her.

Jieun whined, “But I wanna go home with you.” Eunkwang smiled, “I’ll stay with you tonight.” ‘I hope that’s fine for you.’ Eunkwang thought. The nurse came back to check on her pressure, “Everything’s fine. You’ll be going home by tomorrow.” The nurse bowed and left.

Jieun shift herself to the side of the bed and patted, “Lie next to me, please?” Eunkwang smiled, “The bed is for you not me.” Jieun pouted, “Arasso.” Eunkwang lie on the bed next to Jieun.

Sing me your song.

Sarangbakke nan molla
I want you only you
Idaeron jeoldaero bonael sun eobseo
kkeutnaejaneun mal hamburo haji ma
It’s so blue It’s so blue

 

And later they slowly fell into their slumber.

The morning shimmers from the white curtain passes through the room. Jieun sensed something’s not right. She quickly sits up and found Eunkwang is not there, beside her. “Eunkwang?” Jieun look around and begin to step down from her bed, “Where are you going?” Eunkwang asked as he just entered from the door.

Eunkwang walked quickly and sat next to Jieun, “Where did you go?” Jieun hugged him and begin to sobs. “I was just going to the bathroom. Aww~ my baby miss me that much?” Eunkwang teased. Jieun lightly him on his chest.

“Good morning Jieun!” Eunkwang kissed on her lips.

“Good morning Eunkwang!” Jieun kissed on the tip of his nose.

The doctor knocked on the door and entered their room. “Sorry to disturbs. I give you this prescription; take the medicine at the pharmacy later and Mrs. Seo you may discharge today.” The doctor bowed and left.

“Let’s get you done.” Eunkwang helped Jieun sit up. “I’ll wait in the lobby.” He continued. Jieun smiled and changed her attire in the bathroom. Jieun went to the lobby and found Eunkwang waiting for her.

“Sorry, for taking time.” Jieun poked his shoulder. Eunkwang turn and face Jieun, “its fine.” Eunkwang held her waist and walked to their car. “Have you had your breakfast young man?” Jieun asked as Eunkwang start driving. Eunkwang half-smiled, “You haven’t?” Jieun shocked. “Hey, no big deal. We can have it at home.” ‘I already had mine while you’re gone.’ Jieun thought.

Eunkwang pressed the 14 digit code and they entered they house. Jieun walked to the kitchen and prepared some toast for Eunkwang. “You should rest. I can do it on my own.” Eunkwang playfully shooing Jieun out from the kitchen.  Jieun giggled and sat on the couch. ‘Why would she doing this? She should be resting.’ Eunkwang smiled.

‘Did I really pregnant?’ Jieun thought while pat her stomach. ‘Mommy’s gonna take care of you, alright?’ Jieun thought. Eunkwang came back and sat with her.

“AH~” Eunkwang offered the toast to Jieun.

“It’s good.” Jieun smiled.

“It’s a good day, yet we can’t do anything.” Jieun lie on Eunkwang’s lap. “We can.” Eunkwang short replied. “Like what?” Jieun excitedly asked back. “Spent time with you all day.” Eunkwang leaned down and Jieun kept her lips, “You hate my kiss?” Eunkwang sounds sad.

“Ani.” Jieun sit up and kiss on his lips. 


Eunkwang, you're a father now! And you just found out on your birthday!!!!

LOL, kidding

Hello guys~

Today's Eunkwang's birthday! Too excited!!

So, umm, kind of short chapter this time after triple update yesterday.

I sense an evil character will be up soon~ *evil laughs*

So, umm ... Hope you gusy enjoy!

Do comment & subscribe :)

Kamsahamnida~

xoxo :)