Eunkwang's surprise

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

Eunkwang stretched out his hand and look on his side, ‘There’s my Jieun, still sleeping.’ Eunkwang kissed her cheek and sat up. Jieun only moved a little but didn’t wake up. Eunkwang made his steps to the bathroom and get ready.

He wrapped his waist with towel hanging and walked out from the bathroom. He walked to the bedside and his eyes were rounded, ‘Today’s the big day.’ He smiled. Eunkwang wore his black shirt and red skinny pants for the day. He went around the bed and shook Jieun, “Jieun-ah. Wake up. It’s already 8.” Jieun pulled the blankets over her head. “Shoo! I want to sleep.” ‘Did she just shoo me?!’ Eunkwang pulled the blanket and Jieun sat up, “Jagi, what do you want?!”

Eunkwang sat next to her, “Today’s a big day! Come on! Get yourself ready.” He pulled Jieun and closed the bathroom door. ‘What did he babbling about? Today’s Saturday. It is a big day, a day for me to sleep.’ Jieun thought while showering.

‘I just prepared some light breakfast.’ Eunkwang came back to the room to check out Jieun. She’s there, drying her hair. Jieun took the comb, and comb her hair. “Let me do it for you.” Eunkwang took the comb and comb her hair, ‘Why are you like this Eunkwang? Is there something wrong?’ Jieun thought. “Is there anything wrong?” Jieun asked. Eunkwang shook his head, “Ani, I just want to know how does combing wife’s hair feels like.” Jieun blushed.

They stood up and went for breakfast. “You mention today’s a big day. What is it?” Jieun asked with full. “Secret.” He whispered. Jieun crossed her arms and leaned to the chair. “Eat first, and then we go out. You’ll know soon.” They continued eating and cleaned the table and dishes.

“Yeobo-ah~” Jieun whined.

“Hmm?” Eunkwang looked at her making him stop from starting the engine.

“Can you tell me about your surprise?” Jieun leaned close to him.

He shook his head, “I can’t. If I would, it won’t be surprise anymore.”

‘He’s right. I better keep myself shut.’ Jieun sat back on the passenger seat and look outside. ‘I prepare today, just for us.’ Eunkwang smiled. He drove and arrived in front of Jieun’s parents’ house. Her old house. “Why are we here?” she asked in confused.

“Go in and you’ll know.” Jieun gets more curious get out from the car and ran into the house. Eunkwang drove off, ‘I’ll wait for you.’ He thought.

“Oppa?” nobody answered. The house was in total dark. “Appa? Omma? It’s not funny, you know.” Jieun warned. She took a glance at the kitchen, nobody’s there. Jieun begin frustrated, “Why does Eunkwang sent me here, while nobody’s home?!” Jieun shrieked.

*TING* ‘Sounds like someone upstairs.’ Jieun ran upstairs to her room. “Anyone here?” she knocked her room. ‘Stupid me. I should have barged in not knocked my own door!’ Jieun barged in and saw everything’s different.

“Wh-what happen to my room?” Her wall was changed, from her old pictures to recently pictures, including the one she kissed with Eunkwang. Her bed sheet changed from red to baby blue. ‘That’s the first colour I wore with Eunkwang.’

There were multiple colours of stick-on-post everywhere. Correction, thousands of stick-on-post. Jieun managed to read a few.

 

Jieun, I promise you with all my heart, I will love you forever and I won’t leave you. Love, S.E

 

Do you know that I miss you so much?! Now you know! Love, S.E

 

Seo Eunkwang Choi Jieun

 

‘Eunkwang?! Ho-how? Wh-wh ….’ Jieun went speechless. “BAH!” Jaehwa came out form the bathroom. Jieun jumped of frightened, “Yah! You want to kill me?!” Jaehwa hold her laughter. “What’s all of this?” she asked, hoping Jaehwa would tell. She didn’t. “Surprise.”

Jieun raised her eyebrow. “Here. Wear this.” Jaehwa hand her a white dress. Pretty much like a wedding dress except that it’s short-knee type. Jieun wore the dress and tied her hair into ballerina’s bun. ‘I look nice.’ Jieun thought while applying some light make-up and eyeliner.

I know apple is your favourite. So I bought a new one! Love, S.E

Don’t forget to wear BB cream. Love, S.E

“Later, you wear the silver pump that I placed outside of your room.” Jaehwa yelled before slowly leave the room. Jaehwa ran downstairs to her car.

Your turn now. – Jaehwa

I’ll be there in 3 minutes. - Minhyuk

“Jae-…” Jaehwa wasn’t there when Jieun stepped out. ‘Where is she?’ she rubbed her temples. Jieun took a glance of the photos on her wall, ‘How did he manage to get all of this?’ there’s one photo of Eunkwang smiling holding a bouquet of red roses with the caption, I always pray that you’ll heal from all wounds. I’ll be here always by your side. Love S.E

Soon, there’re double honk from below. Jieun gets curious and head downstairs. “Minhyuk?” Minhyuk was there leaned on his car with a big smile on his face. “Are you ready?” he asked. Jieun shook her shoulders, “Can you tell me what’s happening?” Minhyuk only smiled, ‘I can’t.’

“I have to put the blindfold on you.” Minhyuk took out the black cloth from his pocket and blindfold Jieun. He helped Jieun sat at the passenger’s seat beside him. Minhyuk begin to drive to the place where he needs to be.

“Can you tell me at least a bit what happen?” Jieun asked. “Surprise.” One word Minhyuk answered. Jieun crossed her arms and pouted. Minhyuk giggled when looked at Jieun. Minhyuk pulled the car, “We’re here.” Minhyuk stepped out from the car leave Jieun alone.

Later, her door opened from outside. “Don’t move.” Woohyun unbuckled her seat belt and held her hand. “Woohyun?” she stepped outside from the car and followed Woohyun steps to where ever he leads too.

Woohyun left her alone, “Wait here. Don’t open the blindfold.” Jieun nodded and wait. She felt someone’s hand holds her hand. “Appa?!” she hugged. “Jieun-ah~ Come on! We’ll be late.” How she know that was her father’s hand? She’s her daughter, of course she knows.

She linked her arms with her father and walked together with him. Jieun looked around the place, “Are we still in Korea?” she asked out of the blue. Her father nodded, ‘You can’t see me.’ “Of course we are.”

“I only can walk with you until here.” Her father slowly sat her on the bench and leaned her body onto it. Her father left and SeungHyun came. “Where’s your prince princess?” he asked. Jieun looked to her left; she could sense SeungHyun is there. She giggled, “I’m not sure.”

“You wanna meet him?” Jieun nodded vigorously. “Oh, so you don’t miss your oppa then?” SeungHyun sulked. Jieun smiled, “Of course I do.” SeungHyun hugged her. “Can I open my blindfold now?” Jieun asked. “Not yet.” He shortly answered. He left and leaves Jieun alone on the bench.

Jieun wait for almost 10 minutes now, until she felt a particular hand caressed her cheek. “Eunkwang?” she asked. The person still didn’t speak a word. He held Jieun’s hand and make her walk with him.

It was Eunkwang. He only holds himself from talking. He walks through the pathway that he made with Jieun. “Can I know where are we going?” Jieun asked. Eunkwang didn’t say anything. He placed Jieun standing in front of him and held her hand. “Close your eyes. When I say open, then you open.” SeungHyun said from her back.

He released her blindfold, leaving Jieun to take her time open her eyes. “Open.” Eunkwang said. Jieun slowly opened her eyes and she was amazed with everything. She looked to her left; there are her family and Eunkwang’s family.

Particularly, it looks like an English garden with mini lights hanging and the pathway full with red rose’s petals. Her bridesmaid also where there including his, “Eunkwang? What is this for?” she asked in low tune. Jieun took a glance at Eunkwang; he was wearing the metallic silver suit that he wore on the wedding day. Eunkwang only smiled. ‘Now, I tell you.’

Eunkwang held both of her hands right now, “We may disagree or hate at each other at first, but sooner we can only see our love buds start to grow. I know it’s been a hard time. We managed to get to know each other, bit by bit. So, here I am standing in front of my beautiful wife once again.”

He now kneels on the floor; Jieun only cupped in awe. “Do you Choi Jieun take this blonde guy Seo Eunkwang …” the guests laughed a little. “… To be your fully time partner and husband. To love you with all my heart and be with me until the last breath I held.” Eunkwang hand out a ring from his coat jacket.

Jieun’s tears begin to tear down, “I do.” She accepts Eunkwang as her husband with all her heart and sincerity. He placed the ring to Jieun’s finger. He then stood up and kissed Jieun on her lips. “Thank you.” Eunkwang mumbled. Jieun smiled, “You’re forever welcome.” The guests applaud and stood up.

“This is the surprise I mentioned before.” Eunkwang hugged her. Jieun hugged him back, “Why did you did this? We’re already married.” Jieun sounds asking. They released from the hug and look into each other’s eyes, “We were, but we look like we hate each other instead of like each other.” Eunkwang respond.

“FAMILY PICTURES!” SeungHyun screamed. All of them looked at him and giggled. There are 3 photographers that day. One of them took pictures of Jieun when she arrived. The other one took pictures of the venue with family members. The last one took pictures for both Eunkwang & Jieun photo album.

The photographer instructed how should they posed and stand, they did and it came out as a family picture of both sides. They took turn to take the pictures. It all ended about half an hour later. “Now, it’s only for both us.” Eunkwang dragged her closer.

They posed and didn’t felt awkward at all with each other. “It’s a wrap! Good job!” the photographer praised. He bowed and left both Eunkwang and Jieun alone. “Would you dance?” Eunkwang hold his hand. “There’s no music, how can we dance?” Jieun took his hand as she asked.

Then, few tunes coming out. It was Minhyuk, playing a piano with Woohyun with his violin. “Now we have.” Eunkwang planted his kiss on Jieun’s forehead. Instead of holding his hand, Jieun placed her hands on his neck while his hand wrapped on her waist.

“How did you get so cheesy, Seo Eunkwang?” Jieun smirked. “I don’t know. Maybe I get it from you?!” he teased. Jieun hit his chest lightly, “Oppa!” “Call me yeobo!” Eunkwang demands. Jieun blushed and look down, “Not here.” Jieun mumbled. “Wae?” Eunkwang tilt her chin and look into her eyes. “I’m embarrassed.” Jieun answered.

Eunkwang smiled, “Arasso.” They moved follow to the music sooth tunes. “Thank you for the big surprise.” Jieun thanked. “Thank you too for accept to be my wife.” Eunkwang eye-smiled at her. “It’s getting darker, you wanna go home?” Eunkwang asked.

Jieun hugged him, “Ani, let’s just stay for a while.” She leaned her head onto Eunkwang’s chest and listened to his rhythmic heartbeat, ‘I wish to be like this longer.’ Jieun thought. They music slowly fade from their hearing as they felt they’re the only person there, “Jieun-ah~” Eunkwang mumbled in her hair. “Hmm?” she looked back at him.

“Saranghae. Neomu neomu saranghae~” he kissed randomly on Jieun’s face. Jieun giggled and kissed on his lips, “I love you too.”


Double update! *WOOHOO*

Hehe, Hey guys :)

Seriously, I wish my future husband is like Eunkwang.

So, how you guys feel when read it? maybe too fluffy? too cheezy?

I add up Himchan in past chapter, but I won't put him anymore, it'll be more confused. Even, I, myself already confused!

I really like to know how you guys feel read my fanfic by dropping comments below. It means a lot for me :)

I think the real drama will come out soon in another 2-4 chapters next. I'm not sure yet.

I don't have much ideas to write on bad characters, but I'll try. And please don't hunt me while I'm sleep! (LOL)

Well, that's all for now.

Comment & subscribe :)

Kamsahamnida~

xoxo :)