Sneaky plan

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

“I’ll be picking you up at 5? Or you wish earlier?” Eunkwang asked while drove Jieun to her work place. “I’ll let you know.” she kissed Eunkwang on the cheek and went inside to the building. ‘I got a surprise for you. Wait, for us actually.’ Eunkwang thought.

Are you free? – Eunkwang

Yeah. Why? – Minhyuk

Let’s meet at the usual ice-cream café, I have something to discuss. I’ll be there in 15 minutes. – Eunkwang

Okay. See ya’. – Minhyuk

Eunkwang drove his car to the ice-cream café and arrived in a while later. ‘I arrived early since the traffic is clear.’ He bought two cups of vanilla & cookies ice-cream and sat on the bench, waiting for Minhyuk. ‘What did he want to talk about?’ Minhyuk shook his head, thinking.

“You called?” Minhyuk appeared next to Eunkwang. Eunkwang startled of his appearance, “You really want me to dia early, don’t you?!” Eunkwang hand the vanilla & cookies ice-cream to him. Minhyuk smiled as thank.

“What’s the big news you want to say?” Minhyuk asked. Eunkwang lightly sigh, “You know, Jieun had discharged 3 days ago and I thought of something brilliant.” Eunkwang told. “And what is that?” Minhyuk begin suspicious.

Eunkwang leaned and whispered to Minhyuk. Minhyuk’s eyes went as big as tennis ball, “Are you crazy?!” Eunkwang cupped his mouth, “I’m not! I think that’s just perfect.” He answered back. “How would you know? Did her and your family know?” Minhyuk attacked him with sizzling questions.

“I’ll inform them later. But are you in or out?” Eunkwang asked. Minhyuk released deep sigh, “Fine. I did this because I’m your best friend.” Eunkwang yelled inside.

“Oh, and I have a question for you.” Minhyuk scooped the ice-cream into his mouth. Eunkwang tilt his head. “I thought you’re working.” Minhyuk raised his eyebrow looking at Eunkwang. “I am. But I’m the boss so literally …” “You can do whatever you want?!” Minhyuk cut him off. Eunkwang simply nodded.

“And I thought you’re working.” Eunkwang teased. “I took 2 days leave.” Minhyuk answered. They stood up and walk around the park. They stopped their steps at the kid’s playground and sat at the bench. Hyper children are everywhere, enjoying their young time, playing.

“Hyung!” both Eunkwang and Minhyuk look to their back. “Oh, Hyungjae?!” Minhyuk raised his eyebrows. ‘I didn’t know you already have kids…’ Minhyuk’s mind wondering. Eunkwang took Hyungjae and sat him on his lap. “Hyungjae, this is my friend, Minhyuk.” Eunkwang introduced.

“Annyeonghaseyo hyung!” Hyungjae bowed to Minhyuk. “How old are you Hyungjae?” Minhyuk asked. “5!” He raised his five fingers as he said his age. ‘A 5 year old is with full courtesy.’ Minhyuk thought. “Where’s noona?” another kid come and pulled Eunkwang’s sleeve.

“Haerin? Noona is at work now.” Eunkwang answered. “You wanna sat with oppa?” Eunkwang offered. Haerin nodded and climb up to the bench with Minhyuk’s help. “Annyeonghaseyo oppa! My name is Haerin.” Haerin introduced herself to Minhyuk. ‘Another kid?’ Minhyuk start to confuse. “I’m Minhyuk.” Minhyuk pinched lightly HaeRin’s cheek. Haerin giggled.

“Oppa, don’t you go to work?” Haerin asked and Hyungjae look back to Eunkwang. ‘These kids have their point.’ Minhyuk hold his laughter. “I-I’m on leave.” Eunkwang stutter. Haerin nodded as understand. “How old are you oppa?” Haerin asked Minhyuk. “I’m 22 this year.’ Minhyuk smiled. “I’m 4 years old!” Haerin said back excitedly.

 “I wanna play with noona.” Haerin whined. Eunkwang seems didn’t hear what does Haerin said since he’s busy talking to Hyungjae. “I’m sure noona will come when she’s free.” Minhyuk answered her.

“I thought today’s a school day.” Eunkwang asked to both of the kids. “School holiday!” both of them answered in unison. “Why?” Eunkwang asked back. “The school’s electricity went off, so today’s class is cancelled. That’s what my mom said.” Hyungjae said.

Haerin ruffled her hair and start to be messy. “Haerin! Don’t do that! Your hair will be messy!” Minhyuk stopped her. “My head itchy.” Haerin pouts. Minhyuk shook his head, ‘Aigoo! So cute.’ Minhyuk took hear hair band and tied her hair into ponytail.

“I didn’t know boys know how to tie girl’s hair.” Haerin spoke in confusion. “I do.” Minhyuk simply said.

“Haerin-ah~” a lady called Haerin. “My mom called. I have to go.” Haerin stepped down from the bench with Minhyuk’s help. Haerin called Minhyuk, Minhyuk kneeled down as the same height as Haerin, “I have something to tell you.”

Minhyuk leaned his ears closer and Haerin kissed his cheek quickly before ran away. “Oppa! I like you!” Minhyuk giggled, “I like you too~” he waved to Haerin. She slowly disappears from their sight. Now, only Hyungjae left.

“Are you here by yourself?” Eunkwang asked in concern. Guess what, Hyungjae nodded like nothing’s wrong for a small kid like him. Both Eunkwang and Minhyuk facepalmed themselves, “Eh? How did you come here? You crossed the road on your own?!”

“Hyung~ I used the zebra crossing. Even my house is only 1 block away.” Hyungjae sounds annoyed. “Don’t you get scared if you’re kidnapped?” Minhyuk asked. Hyungjae kept himself in silence and everything turns quiet.

Hyungjae’s stomach growls for food. Eunkwang giggled, “Hungry?” Hyungjae shyly nodded. “Let’s go eat. What do you want?” Eunkwang asked as they walk to the stalls nearby. “I want that!” Hyungjae pointed at a black paste bean noodles stall.

“I’ll pay.” Minhyuk gestured both of them to sit first. Minhyuk ordered a bowl and 3 glasses of water. He brought the food at the table nearby. “Hyung, you don’t eat?” Hyungjae asked both of them. They shook their head, “We already ate.”

Eunkwang helped Hyungjae ate and they enjoyed being together like that. ‘I hope my son is like you Hyungjae.’ Eunkwang thought. “I need to go to toilet now.” Eunkwang placed Hyungjae on Minhyuk’s lap and continue eating.

“You really hungry, do you?!” Minhyuk watched the small kid eat. Hyungjae only smiled with his mouth full. “Do you have a brother? Elder brother?” Minhyuk suddenly asked. ‘His face looks familiar. Is he …?’ Hyungjae nodded.

“What’s your brother’s name?” Minhyuk asked in calmed tone.”Himchan.” ‘BINGO! As I thought!’ Minhyuk smiled. “You know him?” Hyungjae asked. Minhyuk nodded, “He’s my old friend from high school.”

“Hyungjae~ what are you doing here?!” a voice from Minhyuk’s back. He stood up and turned back. “HIMCHAN!” “MINHYUK!” they both spoke in unison. They both hugged each other. “How have you been?” Minhyuk asked. “I’m good as always and I’m sorry if my brother caused you too much trouble.” He teased. Minhyuk giggled, “No, no it’s alright. So, what are you doing now?” Minhyuk offered him to seat.

Eunkwang came and join the party soon after. “Hello. I’m Eunkwang.” They shoo hand, “I’m Himchan, Hyungjae’s brother.” Himchan made a short introduction. “I’m an idol now under a 6 group members. B.A.P” Himchan continued.

“If you’re an idol, won’t you get scared, fans chasing you around?” Eunkwang whispered. Himchan shook his head, “I do. But here, is a family place, there are no fans chasing games here.” Himchan answered. Hyungjae suddenly burped which cause everyone to laugh, “Sorry.” Hyungjae mumbled.

“Hyungjae-ah, can you wait at the car. Noona’s there.” Himchan point the car from the left of the stall. Hyungjae get down from the stool and went off. “I thought you don’t have any brother.” Minhyuk rubbed his temples. Eunkwang sat there and listen to whatever they converse.

“We adopt him, when he was 5 months.” Himchan answered. “Adopt?” Eunkwang raised his eyebrows. “But he looks like you, like real siblings.” Eunkwang continued. Himchan smiled, “Everyone said that. He became an orphan after his parents’ car accident.” He continued.

“How did you end up adopt him?” Minhyuk asked. “Well. Noona finished graduation that time and I was still in high school. Noona wants a brother so bad, a younger brother. She wants a younger brother as a preparation to be a mother. I know it’s weird. So we try to look for one, and we found him at hospital.” Himchan told. Eunkwang and Minhyuk did ‘O” mouth shape.

“HYUNG! PPALI!” Hyungjae yelled from the car. Himchan waved his hand, “I guess I have to go now. Got a kid to look on.” They stood up and shook their hands, “I’ll see you around.” Himchan spoke and left.

“I didn’t know you have an idol friend.” Eunkwang smirked. “I didn’t know either.” Minhyuk said back. “Hey, don’t you have to go to Jieun’s house or your house for the plan?” Eunkwang facepalmed himself, ‘I ALMOST FORGOT! THANK YOU FOR THE REMINDER.’

“Yeah. I should leave now.” Eunkwang pleased. Minhyuk nodded, “I see you tomorrow.” They both separated to their own ways and left.

~~~~~

“OMMA!” Eunkwang yelled and hugged his mom. “Aigoo~ my son. What makes you come home?” his mom asked. “Let’s talk inside.” They both sat in the living room, “So, what is it?” his mom gets curious with his son.

“Wait!” Eunkwang tapped his phone and called.

Eunkwang: Appa, can you come my house now? I have something to tell. My parent’s house.

Appa: Oh, Eunkwang-ah. Jeongmal?

Eunkwang: Nae. I’ll be waiting.

Appa: Yeah. I’m on my way now.

Eunkwang: Oh and can you please inform to Woohyun and Jaehwa too?

Appa: Alright. We’ll be there.

 

“We wait for them then I talk.” Eunkwang smiled evilly. His mom raised her eyebrow, “Wh? Alright.” Eunkwang get himself a drink. “Eunkwang, where’s Jieun?” his dad asked from behind. Eunkwang startled, “Abeoji! WAE?!” Eunkwang hold his chest from shock. “She’s at work.” He answered. “How about you?!” his dad ask further, “I’m here standing in front of you.” Eunkwang answered. His dad mentally facepalmed himself, “Eunkwang! What I mean is, don’t you go to work?” Eunkwang smiled, “I’m the boss.” His dad gives him a straight face.

Soon after, they arrived. ‘Uh~ the house is filled with peoples now.’ Eunkwang thought. He bowed, “Thank you for coming.” Woohyun mouthed, you’re-lucky-that-I’m-on-leave. Eunkwang pastured his smiled.

“What my intention of calling all of you here is, I have a big plan on tomorrow.” Eunkwang told his first sentence. He then continued the rest of the plan where and how it will go. They all nodded in agree, “So, any question? Objection? Suggestion?” Eunkwang end his word.

They all shook their head and Woohyun raised his hand, “So, you mean I have to take her to the main venue after Minhyuk sent her over?” Eunkwang nodded, “Yes. And I hope this plan is working as I planned.”

“Both of your attire tomorrow?” Jieun’s mom asked. “I’ll already place in my car; later Jaehwa will take it and do what ever I say.” “What about us?” His dad asked. “Well, I choose the colour light pink, hot pink and white for tomorrow.” All of them agreed and start thinking what to wear.

“I guess I see you guys tomorrow then.” Eunkwang bowed and left to fetch Jieun at work. ‘Okay, plan A & B is success. Waiting for plan C, to work out.’ Eunkwang thought. He looked at his watch, “10 minutes to go.”

I’m on my way down. – Jieun

I’ll wait for you. – Eunkwang

Jieun showed up and stepped into the car.  “Eunkwang-ah, should I buy my own car?” Jieun asked. Eunkwang look back at her, “Wae?!” Eunkwang poked her puffed cheek. “I don’t want you to wait me everyday at work. You’ll be tired.” Jieun concerned. “Do you have your license?” Eunkwang asked. Jieun nodded.

‘I thought you didn’t have one.’ Eunkwang thought for a while. “Well, I give you to buy. But! If I want to sent and pick you up, I’ll do it! Deal?” Eunkwang raised his left pinky. “DEAL!” Jieun linked her pinky and met his thumb.


Hey guys :) 

How are you?

Oh, I see subscribers, Hello!

Comment & subscribe :)

Kamsahamnida~

xoxo