Exposed. Yet?

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

Two months later…

“Don’t pout. I’ll be sad when I leave. It’s just couple of hours. I promise I’ll be home as fast as I can when you call, alright princess?” Eunkwang cupped his wife’s cheek.

“Hmph! You’ve promised.” Jieun pouted more.

He kissed randomly all over her face, “Hey, you’re the one objects when I suggest you to stay with omma and appa. Now, you can’t whine or complaints.” He raised his eyebrow and reminds her words.

She sighed, “Alright, you win. But, don’t come home late.” He nods. He planted a kissed on top of her nose and left off the work. Jieun closed the door behind and take a deep breathe. ‘This gonna be a long day.’ She mumbled.

She walked to the kitchen and get herself pampered, “The kids are sleeping and I haven’t ate since I opened my eyes.” She mumbled. Jieun made herself a bowl of cereals and a glass of milk. Then, she went back to the babies’ room to check on her precious children.

“Good morning kids!” she whispered as she pushed the door slowly. They’re sleeping and that’s the only thing they’ll do other than wails for milk.

Jieun stand on her knees next to their crib, “When can mommy hear you both talk? Tomorrow? Next week? Next month?” she smiled. Jieun plays with the tip of her children’s fingers and kissed lightly on their forehead. “Mommy will read you a story okay?”

Jieun walks off to her bedroom and took a ‘Bed-time story’ book from her bag. She sat on the chair and flip to page 35 to a story entitled The Happy Family by Hana Christian Andersen.

“Really, the largest green leaf in this country is a dock-leaf; if one holds it before one, it is like a whole apron, and if one holds it over one's head in rainy weather, it is almost as good as an umbrella, for it is so immensely large. The burdock never grows alone, but where there grows one there always grow several: it is a great delight, and all this delightfulness is snails' food. ” she starts off.

Jieun continued and continued to read until the mid of the story, “You must not scold him," said Mother Snail. "He creeps so carefully; he will afford us much pleasure--and we have nothing but him to live for! But have you not thought of it? Where shall we get a wife for him? Do you not think that there are some of our species at a great distance in the interior of the burdock forest?” She stopped as she heard the doorbell rang twice.

Jieun slowly keeps the book on the shelf and walks to the door. She finds no one at the door but there’s a letter with no name on it. Jieun find it suspicious and she begins to look around, “Hello? Is anybody out here?” she called few times, but nobody answered.

She took the letter inside and sat on the sofa. Jieun felt a bit guilty to open the letter but, her half mentioned that she should open it. She inhale and exhale few times before opened the ‘mysterious letter.’

You must be wondering, who’s the sender of this letter. Well, I am. I must say, your husband has a good sense keeping this away from you for a few months. He did everything just for you and your children. I must say, they look just like you. Adorable sister.

Jieun frowned, “This must be a wrong letter. This isn’t mine.” She mumbled. But the next line in the latter captures her attention and makes her to continue on reading.

 Oh, don’t think badly? This letter I wrote it especially for you. For what, I’m writing this for to reveal some I did in the past and it occasionally relates to you. Do you still have in your mind about SeungJae? Well, I’m sure you have. Do you know what the cause of his death is? I’m the one who hit him and I’m the one who hid his body for 2 days before the goddamn police found it. Pretty shocking is it? I find it funny; you guys were totally hoping for the police and ignore the phone call that night he went missing. I let him call your family but nobody bothers and ‘being too busy’ praying for him. I wish you guys could see your face back then. By the way, let your love ones be by your side and don’t make me take them away as I did 6 years ago.

I guess, you guys no longer remember the past. Let me refresh all memories and ends it once for all.

Jieun cupped and crumpled the white anonymous letter, “Why?” the only word came out from . She wiped the tears away and walks back to her babies’ room and looks like both of them have already awaken.

“Hey, did you guy just awake? How come you’re not calling me? Uh?” she tries to talk while sobbing. Eun Soo and Eun Sook giggled, probably they didn’t understand that their mother jus received a letter from an anonymous and knew things on their family.

“You want milk? Mommy will make some, wait for a while okay?” Jieun stand on her feet and walks to the kitchen and look for their bottles, “I shouldn’t make my babies wait.”

She took the remaining milk that she pumps earlier morning and pour into their bottle, “This much will do.” She brought two bottles filled with milk and milk to them once at a time. Eun Soo the eldest gets first and she fell asleep after.

But, Eun Sook won’t asleep after Jieun burps him, “Ay! Aren’t you sleepy young man? Are you waiting for your daddy to come home?” she silly asked.

Eun Soo giggled out of sudden, “Looks like you’re waiting for him. He’s at work, honey. He’ll be back by 4. So, sleep first okay?” she nuzzles her nose at the crook at his neck. He lightly yawns and slowly closed his tiny eyes after Jieun placed him back in the crib.

Her smile slowly disappears as she remembered on the letter, “Is it true?”

She sighed and watch her babies sleep calmly in the crib, ‘I want to see you guys grow and make me proud. Is it too early for me to ask from both of you?’ she thought.

“I guess it’s too early for everything, right?” she mumbled.

Jieun sat on the rocking chair and rocks slowly back and forth, “Sleep well kids, mommy loves you.” She said as she slowly sets her dreamland mode on.

Jieun slept until the time shows nearly 3pm and the door unlocked. Eunkwang placed his shoes in the rack, “Jieun-ah~ Eun Soo? Eun Sook?” he called and literally facepalmed himself. ‘How could 2 ½ months babies talks?! For god sake, Eunkwang! Get your senses with you!’ he thought.

He looses his tie and walks to the babies’ room and saw Jieun had fall asleep and the babies were playing with their pillows and gnawed their fingers.

“Ay! Look at your mommy here, seeping and forget that both of you already awake.” He looks at his watch. ‘Has she sleep all over the day?!’ he rubbed his temples. He peek-a-boo with his children for a while waiting for Jieun to wake up.

After 5 minutes, they fell asleep. Eunkwang’s eyes were focused to his wife now. He held her hand and felt something in her grip. He slowly released her grip and found a crumpled paper. He straightened back the letter and shocked.

‘How did this letter end-up at her?’ 


JENG-JENG-JENG! Sounds trouble coming~

Woooo~ Hi guys! How are you? Eunkwang .... I hope you could face the music this time. 

I just came back from school and one of my senior ask me a favor. A BIG ONE! She said that if I'm interested to be the commander of our sport house? I was like, "Not for the 3rd year and I'm not gonna lose my precious voice. AGAIN!"

I've been busy lately with school stuff. I'm not saying I'm an athlete but I'm the 'important-type' of people and we're compulsory to stay back after school. *sigh* I'm tired, I didn't get enough sleep. I only slept 4-5 hours a day, so don't mention about it and I feel like a panda. I hope you guys are not like me. Well, now you guys know why I update it sooooo late, cause I've the above problems.

Heheh~ I'm not making my author note as a complaint forum, but I want to share with you guys, that's fine right? SO, I need your comments below. Tell me how you feel this time, kay? I really need you guys this time. BIG TIME!

I hope to write more updates and I still hope you guys stay happy with this story. Ciao~