Donuts

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

The morning light hit the curtains and bid a shiny hello to Eunkwang. He blinks few times before feeling fully awake. “Good mor-…” Jieun wasn’t at his side.

He giggled by himself, ‘She’s at hospital, for God sake Eunkwang.’ He thought.

He went to the bathroom for his morning shower, “I miss her, a lot. And it’s just 3 days she’s at the hospital.” He mumbled while showered.

“… Her body shampoo.” Eunkwang deep sighed, ‘When can you be home?’ he thought.

Jieun’s shampoo, conditioner, toothbrush, face wash and all her needed stuff is in the house.  Eunkwang thinks deep inside to accepting that Jieun is not with him anymore, she’s at the hospital. He ends up his shower and stepped outside with fresh attire for the day.

While he was having his breakfast, he calls Jieun and had the speakers on.

Eunkwang: Good morning sunshine~ how are you?

Jieun: *giggles* Hey~ good morning. I’m fine. How about you?

Eunkwang: I’m feeling lonely…

Jieun: Aww~ this father-soon-to-be is lonely? It’s alright. You’ll be having your best ‘friends’ soon.

Eunkwang: Hehe~ can’t wait to that day. Anyway, had the doctor said anything?

Jieun: She came to my room this morning and asks me on something…

Eunkwang: What is it? Is it about you and our children?

Jieun: Yeah. I hope you don’t mind with it.

Eunkwang: Hey, I won’t judge for anything right now. Just tell me…

Jieun: She asked me if I want to stay at the ward or go back home.

Eunkwang: I understand you chose to stay at the ward, aren’t you?

Jieun: Eunkwang, I’m sorry. I should call you earlier. I’m deeply sorry. *sniffling*

Eunkwang: Don’t cry. As long as you and our babies are fine, alright? Stop saying sorry. You did nothing wrong.

Jieun: I’m afraid if you’re mad at me. I’m sorry.

Eunkwang: I’m not mad at you and there’s nothing to be forgive on, you did nothing wrong.

Jieun: I know I’m sorry…

Eunkwang: Seo Jieun!

Jieun: I’m sor-…. Anywaaaay, are you coming today?

Eunkwang: Of course! It’s Saturday and my plan is only to be with you!

Jieun: Aww~ I love you Eunkwang.

Eunkwang: I love you more, baby boo. Wait for me, alright?

Jieun: Okay :)

Few minutes later, Eunkwang arrived at the hospital. ‘I should buy her some food.’ He went to the cafeteria and bought 2 pieces of cake, a cup of tea and a carton of milk. ‘I bet she’ll love these.’ He thought.

He slowly pushes the door and saw Jieun sitting by the window mesmerizing the view outside. “Am I disturbing you?” Eunkwang walked up to her. She turned and shook her head, “Not really. Come, s-…”

“Oh! You bring food! Assa!” Jieun clapped her hands and walk up to Eunkwang.

“Is that how you greet your husband?” Eunkwang held the bag with food high. “Uhh, yeobo, I’m really hungry. I want to eat.” Jieun pouted and reached up her hands high. He shook his head, “Popo??” he pointed at his cheek.

Jieun gave multiple kisses at his face, “There you go. I love you so much Eunkwang!”

“I love you too. And this are yours.” He set the cake on a plate and the milk into a glass while Jieun sat up on the bed. “Cakes? I want donuts. Can you get me some?”

Eunkwang almost curled his lips down but he couldn’t to see his wife breaks even more, “Sure princess. What else you want me to get for you?”

She tapped her chin, “Hmm, you?”

Eunkwang hugged her tight, “I need you too.”

“I’ll be quick, alright?” Eunkwang reassured her.

She nods, “Oh, donuts from Big Apple, okay?”

He nods vigorously, “Yes ma'am.”

Eunkwang drove off his car and went to a Big Apple café nearby. Eunkwang have to say only yes and follow whatever Jieun wants. From his reading, if the husband doesn’t fulfil any of his wife’s requests, their child will rebel to their parents’ and they won’t follow their parent’s words or advices.

From that, Eunkwang believe any requests Jieun made, he will fulfil, no matter what. He hoped Eun Soo and Eun Sook will be his proudest children all the time.

 He parked his car and jogs into the shop. “May I have your orders?” the waiter asked.

“Can I have a box of 6?” the waiter took the box and placed all donuts that he chose. Technically, it consists of different flavours and he knew Jieun would love it. Does she?

As he pays at the counter, “Do you by any chance can make a delivery?” Eunkwang ask. The cashier look around, “We don’t but if I can have my brother sent your orders.” She wrote something on a small piece of paper and hand it to Eunkwang.

“This is my number and you can call me during the operating hours for your delivery.” She whispered. Eunkwang took his orders and bowed as thank you to her. “I’ll make my orders soon.” He bowed again and left.

I got your donuts. – Eunkwang

Yay! Eunkwang is the best! – Jieun

Eunkwang came back to the hospital with Jieun’s donuts. He released deep sighed as he walk into the lift, ‘I hope Jieun won’t request more.’ He spoke to himself.

“Jieun-ah? Your donuts here…” Eunkwang called from the door.

Actually, the doctor is checking her up and the atmosphere turns cold. “Yes, Mr. Seo I see the donuts.” The doctor sounds sarcastic.

Eunkwang sheepishly laughed and rubbed the back of his neck, “Sorry. I’ll just wait outside.”

“Yeobo, please. Stay here with me and Eun Soo and Eun Sook.” Jieun pat the bed.

Eunkwang walks closer and sat next to her, “Your babies are growing fine. Now we just have to wait for them.” The doctor said as she wrote something on the paper.

“Eat well.” She said again before left the room.

“I thought you already asleep since its quiet.” Eunkwang whispered.

Jieun giggled, “I almost but I can’t wait for the donuts!”

“Yah! What about your nampyeon here?!”

“My nampyeon? He’s my lover and I love him forever.” She smashed his lips.

“Oh yeah? I love my biun too~”


LOVE ADDICTION~~

Kyaaa~

I totally ship them both!