You Are The Moon

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

‘I think it would be awkward since I’m the only lady for tonight.’ Jieun thought. “Can I bring my friend along? I don’t want any awkward silence occur.” Jieun spoke to Eunkwang. “Yeah, sure.”

 

Jaehwa-ah~ do you want to join me a dinner tonight? – Jieun

 

‘I miss Jaehwa. I wish I could have our shopping day like we use to have.’ Jieun’s past memories flashed.

 

Jieun-ah! I would love too~ Are you alone? Where’s Eunkwang? – Jaehwa

He’s there. His friend is treating. I don’t want any awkward situation, so I ask you.  – Jieun

Oh. So what time will be there? Where will it be? – Jaehwa.

 

“Oppa, where’s the restaurant? And what time we’ll be going?” Jieun ask Eunkwang. “My friend said it’s on the 3rd street, Itaewon. By, 8.30 would be nice.” Eunkwang answered.

 

3rd street, Itaewon. 8.30p.m. I see you there? – Jieun

See you. Hey, where something that’s elegance not some skinny pants. – Jaehwa

Nae, arasso omma! – Jieun

 

Jieun is bringing her friend. I hope you don’t mind. – Eunkwang

No. Not at all. - Minhyuk

 

‘We have about 3 hours left. I think I should check my suits.’ Eunkwang thought. Both of them stood up and went their wardrobe. “Kwang-ah, what should I wear?” Jieun showed him 4 dresses. There is a sleeveless cocktail red dress, micro baby blue dress, black long sleeve dress but it’s up to the knee and hot pink strapless dress.

“That’s a lot collection.” Eunkwang impressed. Jieun giggles. “What should I wear?” Jieun asked back. “I like the red one but I’m afraid you’ll get cold.” Eunkwang answered. “I think I just wear this one.” Jieun place the micro baby blue dress on her body and spurn around the mirror.

“I think that’s too exposing. I don’t some guys staring at you.” Eunkwang held her hand and draw some random stuff on back of her hand. “That tickles.” Jieun softly giggles. “Just wear the black one. It looks nice and it could cover the hickey marks.” Eunkwang smirked.

Jieun hit his chest lightly and went to the bathroom and change. ‘He was right; this dress does cover the marks.’ Jieun thought. She step outside and saw Eunkwang is already in his black suit. Jieun stood there, staring at Eunkwang’s tight suit, “Admire me?” Eunkwang ask. Jieun mentally slap herself, “Don’t you think it’s too tight?” Jieun pointed at his pants. Eunkwang shook his head, “No, it’s just skinny fit.” Eunkwang answered.

“How about me?” Jieun spurn herself in front of Eunkwang as if he was the mirror. “You’re pretty. When you wear the dress, it looks amazing.” Eunkwang back hugged Jieun. Jieun tapped his hand and kissed his hand.

 “You look handsome.” Jieun spoke softly.

“I look what?” Eunkwang asked.

“You look HANDSOME! MY HANDSOME EUNKWANG!” Jieun said out loud.

Eunkwang kissed her lips, “I love you Eunkwang.” Jieun mumbled. “I love you too.” Eunkwang replied. “Oh, let’s take some selca.” ‘You look pretty. I don’t want to miss this opportunity.’ Eunkwang took his phone. They took 4 different snapshots. Sweet smile, cute aegyo, stupid faces, “This is my favourite.” Eunkwang leaned forward and took the last shot. “Our favourite.” Jieun continued. It was a picture of them kissing.

‘I’m gonna make this as my phone wallpaper.’ Eunkwang set the picture of them kissing as his phone wallpaper. ‘And I’ll never change this.’ Eunkwang mentally spoke.

He look at the clock wall, “Hey, it’s almost 8 now. I’m sure we don’t want to be late. Let’s go.” Eunkwang planted his kiss on Jieun’s forehead.  Jieun took her clutch and she wore her black pump. “Did you see my watch?” Eunkwang ask. Jieun saw his watch was on the bed, “Here it is.” Jieun wears his watch on his left hand.

“Let’s go.” Eunkwang slipped her hand into his and walk to the car.  They sat in the car and keep quiet, just concentrating on the road.

On the other hand, Minhyuk had arrived at 8.15, which is earlier than the newly wedded couple. “Do you have a reservation?” asked the waiter. “Yes. A table for 4. My name is Minhyuk, Lee Minhyuk.” The waiter checked the record and shows him the table. “Thank you.” Minhyuk said. The waiter bow and walks away.

 

Hey. I just arrived. I’ll be waiting you guys in the restaurant. – Minhyuk

 

Eunkwang took his time replying since he’s driving. ‘Thank god! It’s red light!’

 

Nae. I’m on my way. I’ll be there in another 15 minutes. – Eunkwang

 

Jaehwa took, had made her arrival 10 minutes after Minhyuk arrived. ‘I guess I’m too early.’ Jaehwa thought. Jaehwa parked her car and stepped outside. ‘Isn’t this the new classic restaurant?!’ Jaehwa mentally asked herself.

 

I just arrived. Should I go in? – Jaehwa

 

Jieun looks at Eunkwang, ‘he looks too serious while driving.’ “Eun-Eunkwang-ah. My friend had arrived.” Jieun said. “Jijja? Looks like they came early.” Eunkwang feel embarrassed. Jieun giggles. “Oh, said to her reservation under Lee Minhyuk.” Eunkwang continued.

 

Reservation under Lee Minhyuk, arasso? LEE MINHYUK! – Jieun

Yes~ I understand ma'am! – Jaehwa.

 

“I have a reservation under Lee Minhyuk.” The waiter shows her the table. ‘Is that Lee Minhyuk?’ Jaehwa mentally spoke. Jaehwa could only see his back side. “Sir?” The waiter smiled at Minhyuk. Minhyuk stood up and look at Jaehwa. The waiter bow and leave.

“Hello. I’m Minhyuk. You must be Jieun’s friend.” ‘Wasn’t she Jieun’s bridesmaid?’ Minhyuk bowed. Jaehwa bowed back, “My name is Jaehwa.” Jaehwa pastured her smile. ‘It is her! OMG! My heartbeat is beating rapidly. Why am I like this?!’ Minhyuk thought. “Oh, please take a seat.” Minhyuk pulled the chair for her. “Thanks.” Jaehwa thanked him. ‘What a gentlemen. I wish my boyfriend would do this.’

“So …” Both of them spoke in the same time. “You first.” Minhyuk shyly spoke. “So, how long have you been Eunkwang’s friend?” Jaehwa asked. “I’ve been his ‘best friend’ since we’re in elementary school. How about you?” Minhyuk asked.

“We’ve been together since high school until now.” Jaehwa answered shortly. “Can I have your orders?” the waiter asked. “We’ll be ordering in another 5 minutes.” Minhyuk answered. The waiter bowed and left.

‘Oh my, this must be an expensive restaurant. Looking at its design would be double the price.’ Jieun thought. Eunkwang parked the car and looked and shocking Jieun, “Are you okay?” Eunkwang caressed her hair. Jieun look back at him, “Yes. I’m fine.” Eunkwang stepped out of the car and open her door. “You don’t have to do this.” Jieun half smiled. “I have too. I’m your husband.” Eunkwang playfully answered.

They locked their arm and walked together. “Oppa …” Jieun took her arm and ran. She hugged a random guy. ‘Jieun? Who are hugging too?’ Eunkwang mentally asked. “Oppa! I’ve missed you! Where have you been?!” Jieun start to sobs. “Nae?” Jieun realize it’s not Seungjae’s voice. She look up, it was a young boy looking at her smiling. Jieun released from the hug and bowed. “I’m sorry. I’m very sorry.” Jieun said.

“It’s fine. I think because of the dark, you can’t see properly.” The guy said. ‘Actually, I can see your face clearly. You look exactly like SeungJae oppa.’ “Oh, I’m sorry on behalf of her.” Eunkwang bowed. “Hyung?” That boy asked Eunkwang. ‘Hyung? So they know each other?’ Jieun being in a confused state of mind.

“Oh, Sehun-ah! How are you?” Eunkwang asked. ‘His name is Sehun.  What a cute boy.’ Jieun smiled. “I’m fine. Is this your girlfriend?” Sehun asked. Jieun blushed and look away, “She’s my wife.” Eunkwang answered and dragged Jieun closer to him. “Congratulations! Well, I should leave now. I have some studies to do.” Sehun suddenly said. “Oh okay. Good luck for your finals!” Eunkwang greet him as he left.

“Are you okay? Do you want to go home? I don’t mind.” Eunkwang asked Jieun. ‘I’m worried about you Jieun. Do you really miss SeungJae that much? You should tell me more about him.’ Eunkwang thought in concern. “N-no. It’s fine. Let’s get settle in.” Jieun interlocked their perfect hands together and walk in.

They queued at reservation line and wait. “Who’s Sehun actually?” Jieun asked. “He’s my college junior. He took the same course as mine, interior design.” Eunkwang asked. “We have a reservation under Lee Minhyuk.” Eunkwang said to the waitress.

The waitress shows the table. “I can take the steps from here.” Eunkwang said to the waiter. The waiter bowed and left. ‘What a sweet couple.’ The waitress thought.

“Oh, Eunkwang. You’re on time.” Minhyuk stood up so as Jaehwa. “Jieun-ah!” Jaehwa hugged her.  Jaehwa’s voice literally made some people look at her. “Boys, excuse me for a while. I need to go to the wash room.” Jieun said. Jieun pulled Jaehwa to come with her. Jaehwa smiled and follow her.

“She’s the one!” Minhyuk said to Eunkwang. “Who? Jieun’s friend?” Eunkwang asked him back. Minhyuk smiled, “Yes. She’s the bridesmaid and the one that I like.” He showed his thumbs up. Jieun and Jaehwa came out from the restroom 5 minutes later. “Jieun this is Minhyuk and Minhyuk you know who she is.” Eunkwang said. “Nice to meet you.” Jieun bowed.

Jaehwa sat next to Minhyuk as she respects the newly wedded. ‘Why is my heart like this?’ Minhyuk thought. The waiter came and places the menus. Jieun rounded her eyes, “Hey, it’s my treat. Don’t worry.” Minhyuk said. “Take it as a wedding gift.” He continued.

“I would have a beef steak…” Minhyuk ordered. “I would have the same.” Eunkwang closed his menu. “I’ll take oven braised short ribs” Jaehwa continued. The waiter looks at Jieun for her order, “I’ll just have fusilli pasta with artichokes.” Jieun ordered.

“Oh and, red wine please.” Minhyuk continued.

The waiter nodded. “Is that all?”

“A glass of apple juice will do.” Jieun answered. The waiter took the last menu and left.

Eunkwang and Minhyuk look at her, weird. “I don’t drink.” They nodded as understand. ‘What? Counting as people who don’t drink is weird?’ Jieun mentally mad. “I understand.” Minhyuk nodded.

“Oh, sorry to interrupt. This is my friend Jaehwa. Jaehwa this is my husband, Eunkwang.” Jieun said to Jaehwa, as if Jaehwa knew this guy. Jieun slowly said the word husband as she still shy. “Hello. Nice to meet you.” Eunkwang said to Jaehwa. Jaehwa smiled back.

Two waiters come back with their foods. “Enjoy your dish.” Both waiter bowed and left them with their food. They start to eat with no sound coming out from each of them. Eunkwang as usual, will be the one that break the silence, “So, Jaehwa what do you work as?” ‘I almost choke of this guy’s question!’ Jieun slowly swallowed.

“I worked as a psychologist in a kid’s hospital in Incheon.” Jaehwa answered. “Oh, jeongmal?” Minhyuk asked her back. “I’m a psychologist too in a kid’s hospi-…” “You guys can have your long conversation at work tomorrow.” Eunkwang stopped them. ‘Eyy~ Eunkwang you just made your friend found his soul mate.’ Eunkwang thought. Both of them looked down shy.

“Let’s continue eating.” Jieun happily said.  Jaehwa saw something on Jieun’s neck as she tucks her hair behind her ear. “What’s that? Bruises on your neck?!” Jaehwa whispered in mischievous. Even so, the whole table could hear her. Minhyuk look at Jieun’s neck as she tries to cover back with her hair.

“N-nothing.” Jieun stuttered. Minhyuk rounded his eyes, “Did you guys? Did …?” He looks back at Eunkwang. Eunkwang only smile to Minhyuk. “I sense a pair of twins will be nice.” Jaehwa continue. Jieun blushed and look down. “Cut all the crap. Let’s just eat.” Eunkwang sounded. “Nae, abeoji!” Minhyuk and Jaehwa said in unison.

Both of them continue eating and took the last sip of their drink. Eunkwang stood up, “Where are you going?” Jieun asked. “Just wait, okay?” Eunkwang kissed her forehead and left to the counter. ‘Aww~ they’re so cute!’ both Minhyuk and Jaehwa thought.

“Can I play the piano over the room?” Asked Eunkwang at the counter. “Sure.” The waitress smiled. “We would love too. It’s been ages the piano hasn’t been played.” The waitress continued. Eunkwang nodded and left the counter with a big smile form ear to ear.

He tapped the mic, “Ladies and gentlemen, I’m sorry to disturb your dinner. I would like to play a song to my lovely wife, Choi Jieun ….” Eunkwang pointed to Jieun and made everyone nodded at her. Jieun shocked and half bowed at the guests. “I hope you’ll like it.” Eunkwang continued.

He pressed the keys on the piano and starts to sing.

 

[BEAST – Because of You]

Jokeumsik dakasuhbolgae nul wihae utsuhbolgae
Baby girl oh my baby girl yeah
Ahjikeun ahnin chukhaedo uhnjankan utsobolge
Baby girl oh (I know)

Nuhdo nal wonhae
Doogeun doogeun maeun sulraego
Jakujaku nuhman saengkakna
Maleun ahn heado aljeana

‘Why he have to do this? I’m totally blushed because of you Eunkwang.’ Jieun thought. “I didn’t know he could play.” Jieun sort of asking Minhyuk. “Oh, he does play. Back then in university, he used to play when he’s bored or stress out of the studies.” Minhyuk answered. “You’re one lucky wife.” Jaehwa held Jieun’s hand. “Oh and the songs that he play are the one that he composed it.” Minhyuk continued.

“Jijja?” Jieun asked Minhyuk back. Minhyuk nodded. “So, am I married to a soloist?” Jieun playfully asked. Minhyuk chuckles, “You should ask him further.” Minhyuk ends his sentence.

 

Baby baby want you want you girl
Sarangingabwa, oh oh oh oh yeah, oh oh oh oh yeah
Baby baby want you want you girl
Saranghanabwa, oh oh oh oh yeah, oh oh oh oh yeah

 

Eunkwang end it manly. The audience clapped as he stood up and bow. Eunkwang walked back to the table and look and blushing Jieun. “You don’t have to do that. I’m embarrassed with people.” Jieun whispered. “I do. Because I love you.” Eunkwang whispered back which leave Jieun in tomato red.

“I think we all have to leave now. It’s already quarter past 11.” Jieun concerned. Minhyuk nodded and went to the counter for the bill. “It’s great to meet you Jaehwa-sshi. I hope we could meet again.” Eunkwang politely speak to Jaehwa. “Me too.” Jaehwa replied.

“I guess I see you soon?” Minhyuk said as he came back from the counter. “See you soon oppa!” Jieun lightly hit his arm. ‘Did she just call Minhyuk oppa?’ Eunkwang thought. Minhyuk smiled, “See you too.” Minhyuk said back.

Eunkwang and Jieun walk back to their car and drove off. “I walk you to your car.” Minhyuk offered Jaehwa. Jaehwa nodded and walk with him. “I guess, I see you tomorrow at work.” Jaehwa said as she sat in her car. “Drive safe. See you tomorrow.” Minhyuk replied and Jaehwa drove off.

“I didn’t know you could play.” Jieun look at Eunkwang while he drives. “You didn’t ask.” He smirked. “So, you’re a soloist and a song writer?” Jieun asked again. Eunkwang slightly laughs, “No. I’m an interior designer. Ah~ I bet you must found out from Minhyuk.” Eunkwang answered her.

“Actually, I took classic and modern music in university. But then, I decide to change because I don’t think its suits me, even though I play. So, I took interior design, in the end I managed to found my inner self through that course.” Eunkwang told his story.

“So that’s why?” Jieun asked back.

“Well, kind of.” Eunkwang answered her. So, Eunkwang concentrate back on the road and Jieun look outside. ‘This is not the way home.’ Jieun realise. “Eunkwang-ah, where are we going?” Jieun asked. “It’s a surprise. You can sleep if you want too.” ‘You’re playing surprise in the late on night? I hope it’s not too much.’ Jieun thought before she fell asleep.

‘It’s just half past 12 and you’re already sleeping.’ Eunkwang kissed Jieun’s forehead as the traffic light turns red. “And we’re here.” Eunkwang excitedly said. He look back on his passenger seat, Jieun is sleeping soundly.

“I miss those lips.” Eunkwang traced her lips with his thumb. He leaned forward and kissed those lips. Jieun slowly open her eyes as Eunkwang back-up from kissing her. “Princess, we’re here.” Jieun rubbed her eyes, “Where are w-..” Eunkwang cut her words by stepped out from the car and open her door. “The beach.”

Jieun stepped outside and interlocked her arms with Eunkwang, “It’s already late. Why are we here?” She asked. “Admiring the moon.” Eunkwang look up. “But the-…:” Eunkwang cut her speech by crashing his lips onto Jieun’s. “You’re the moon.” He said.

Eunkwang and Jieun then sat on the sand. “Jieun-ah~” Eunkwang puckered his lips. “It’s public.” Jieun look at him. “But, nobody’s here.” He pouted. Jieun cupped his face and kiss on his lips. ‘I forever love you.’ Both of them thought.

Jieun stood up so as Eunkwang. Jieun begin rubbed her arms as the cold wind blows. “Here, wear this.” Eunkwang hands over his jacket. “What about you?” Jieun asked. “I’m strong. So, I must protect you.”

Jieun watched the ocean surf back and forth to her, “You’ll catch cold again.” Eunkwang curls his arm around her waist and Jieun rested her head on his chest. “Well, you’re strong and you should protect me, right?” Jieun smirked. Eunkwang leaned and kissed her cheek.

“You wanna go home now?” Eunkwang offered. Jieun tighten her grip on Eunkwang’s hand, “No. Let’s just stay for a while.”

They sat on the sand. Jieun is cuddling to Eunkwang as his arms were around her waist. Eunkwang hummed again his lullaby to Jieun and Jieun couldn’t hold her eyelids soon she fall asleep. “Good night, princess.”

Eunkwang carried her like bridal style in to the car. “You are tired, aren’t you?” Eunkwang said to her. Jieun just pastured her smile while sleeping. Eunkwang tucks her hair behind her ears and drove back home.


OMG! I JUST DID A DOUBLE UPDATE! *PROUD*

Sorry, hey guys. I'm too excited for this couple. 

Mr brain is spilling out too much idea. But, just continue read it~

It's quite a long fic this time.

And, Minhyuk had met Jaehwa~ Woohoo~

So, I was thought that we could add up some sad terms here. I think it would do in the next chapter, who knows?

Oh, and tomorrow is our Eunkwang's birthday~ #LeaderKwangDay on twitter :)

I'll try to update one or more chapter tomorrow.

Anyway silent readers I want  to know how you feel. Please comment so I could improvise.

Do comment & subscribe :)

Kamsahamnida~

xoxo :)