Mommy

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

The morning light ray hit the semi-thick curtain and woke Jieun in the particular morning. She look above her, ‘There’s my Eunkwang.’ She kissed slightly at the corner of his lips and brushed his hair away from his face.

She look under the blanket, ‘We did it again last night.’ Jieun almost squeals. She grabbed the blanket and wrapped around her bare body. “I should wash up now.” she mumbled. Jieun slowly sat up from the bed and went to bathroom for bath.

Jieun thought. She used almost everything Eunkwang’s property in the bathroom except for shavers and toothbrush. She stepped outside and peeked on Eunkwang, sleeping soundly. Jieun opened his wardrobe and wore his white blouse. Obviously, his blouse covers until half of her thigh. And she wore black shorts.

Jieun went to the kitchen for breakfast serving in the morning.  Later, Eunkwang slowly woke up from his deep slumber. ‘Jieun?’ Eunkwang slowly sat up from the bed and found Jieun is nowhere in the room.

He heard noise from the kitchen, ‘she must be there.’ Eunkwang went to the kitchen and found Jieun, slightly different. He kissed on her neck, “Why are you wearing my shirt?” Eunkwang kissed again. Jieun giggled, “I like your smell, so I wear it.”

Eunkwang rested his chin on Jieun’s shoulder and watch whatever she’s doing. “I’ll be making your favourite banana pancake.” Jieun spoke. Eunkwang nodded which tickles Jieun’s shoulder. “I’m not hungry.” Eunkwang whined.  “Okay then, I’ll stop.” Jieun spun herself and met Eunkwang in the eyes. “I’m hungry this…” Eunkwang pouted and poked his lips. Jieun mehrong to him, “Go take your showers, you’re smelly!” Jieun shooed Eunkwang.

Jieun then placed the food on the table and wait for Eunkwang. “It looks delicious.” Eunkwang sat in front of her. “That’s for the looks, how about the taste?” Eunkwang his bite, “It’s always perfect.”

“Ah~” Eunkwang shoved Jieun with the pancake.

They soon cleaned the table. “So, what’s your planning for today?” Eunkwang asked, back hugged Jieun while arranging the plates. “Hmm~ How about going to the saloon?” Jieun answered. “Wae?” Eunkwang asked back. “I want a new haircut.” Jieun shrugged. “I like you when you’re hair’s long.” Eunkwang whined.

“So, you’ll hate me when I had my haircut?!” Jieun released his hug and went to the couch. ‘That’s not what I meant.’ Eunkwang thought. “What I meant is, you look fine with long hair, why would you need a new haircut?” Eunkwang caressed her cheek.

Jieun look back at him, “Well, maybe it suits me better.” Jieun smirked. Eunkwang pinch her cheek, ‘Aigoo~’ he thought. “We’ll be going after this.” Jieun told. Eunkwang nodded, ‘Should I change my hair colour? A new haircut, maybe?’ Eunkwang drove off into his deep mind.

Jieun looked back at Eunkwang and poked his cheek. He doesn’t seem care at all. Jieun begin stare at him. “What are you thinking about? You look serious.” Jieun asked. “My hair.” Eunkwang ruffled his hair. “Wae? Haircut?” Jieun smirked. “Molla.” Eunkwang shook his shoulder.

“Let’s go now. I don’t want to wait into a along queue.” Jieun pulled Eunkwang to get changed. ‘Skinny jeans, pink top and black cardigan will do.’ Jieun spun in front of the mirror. “Let’s go.” Eunkwang intertwined his fingers with Jieun.

“Have a good day, Mr & Mrs Seo.” The receptionist bowed. They bowed back. “So, which saloon you usually have your haircut?” Eunkwang asked while drove the car. “Oh, the one have Japanese and American stylist. It’s somewhere at Gangnam.” Jieun answered. “Somewhere at Gangnam? You’re not sure?” Eunkwang smirked. “Well, the last time I went there when I was in the second year in university and now I’m married. Wait, let me ask SeungHyun.” Eunkwang nodded to her non-stop talking.

Annyeong oppa! Is the usual saloon still at Gangnam? – Jieun

“Where did you usually have your haircut?” Jieun poked his arm. Eunkwang glared at her and Jieun stay still. Eunkwang giggled and ruffled her hair. “Somewhere in Seoul.” He teased. Jieun smiled. ‘Maybe he’s b-…’ Jieun thought cut off by SeungHyun text.

Which one? Your usual or mine? – SeungHyun

Seriously?! We went to the same saloon. – Jieun

Arasso, arasso! 2nd floor at 13th street. – SeungHyun

Nae~ kamsahamnida! – Jieun

Wait, are you going to get a new haircut? *suspicious* - SeungHyun

‘Umm …’ Jieun hesitate to text back. “Oppa, 13th street.” Eunkwang nodded and continued driving.

Yes. – Jieun

Oh, okay. Good luck. – SeungHyun

‘What does he meant by ‘good luck’?’ Jieun thought. Eunkwang parked the car and pulled over. “Let’s go!” Jieun ran upstairs to 2nd floor. “Wait up!” Eunkwang chased from the back.

“Annyeonghaseyo~” Jieun bowed as she entered the saloon. The workers bowed back at her, “Oh, Jieun-sshi?” a voice called from her left. She turned and formed smile from ear to ear, “Sam!” Jieun hugged Sam. “I thought you went to France for your career.” Jieun tapped her back.

Jieun released from the hugged and Sam look weird, like something is at her back. “That’s Eunkwang, my husband.” Jieun knew well that’s Eunkwang since only both of them the customer in the morning. “Oh, hello. I’m Sam.” Sam bowed.

“It’s kinda weird when other people come to our saloon. It’s not like we’re unwelcome them, but our saloon is not that well-known. We only have regular customers.” Sam explained. “I understand.” Eunkwang nodded. “So, what do you guys want for today?” Sam asked.

“I’m the one. He just sit and watch.” Jieun kissed on Eunkwang’s cheek. “I wanna shoulder length bob cut.” Jieun blew her invisible bangs. Sam nodded and instructs her sit on the chair provided.

Sam starts her skill and cut off Jieun’s hair. Meanwhile Eunkwang waiting for Jieun. He easily gets bored after read few fashion magazines provided. ‘The saloon sure thing, empty.’ He thought. He looked at his watch, ‘It’s just 10.45am, nobody when for a cut at early morning.’ He thought again.

Are you working today? – Minhyuk

Not really, why? – Eunkwang

Oh, I’ll be visiting Himchan soon and check on Hyungjae. Wanna go? Bring Jieun too– Minhyuk

I’ll be there soon. – Eunkwang.

“Done!” Sam placed back the scissors, trimmers, combs to its entire place. Jieun stood up and her head, “This is perfect.” Jieun spoke. “I’m a stylist and it’s my duty.” Sam bowed. She walked to Eunkwang and Eunkwang seems didn’t noticed she’s already in front of him.

Jieun make herself as the same height as Eunkwang, “Hey.” Jieun spoke. Eunkwang look in front of him. His jaw dropped, “Wae-yo? I look bad?” Jieun asked. Eunkwang stood up so as Jieun, “You look amazing.” Eunkwang pinched her nose lightly. “I told you.” Jieun smirked.

Jieun went to the counter for payment. She took out her wallet but it was snatched by Eunkwang, “I’ll pay for you.” Eunkwang held out his card and passed to the cashier.

“Thank you please com again.” They bowed. “I’ll see you soon.” Jieun hugged Sam. “See you too.” They bowed again and left.

They sat back in the car and Eunkwang again drove to another different. “Don’t tell me another surprise.” Jieun sighed. Eunkwang giggled, “We’ll be checking our son.” Eunkwang answered. ‘Son?!’ Jieun thought. “Are you telling me you make out with other woman?” Jieun rounded her eyes. Eunkwang mentally facepalmed himself, “NO! I only have you, why would I make out with other woman?!” Eunkwang looked at her.

Jieun smiled, relief “So, who’s this ‘son’?” Jieun asked. “You’ll know.” Eunkwang continue driving to Himchan’s house.

They arrived few minutes later. ‘Hyungjae?’ Jieun saw Hyungjae playing with a guy outside of the house. “Let’s go?” Eunkwang planted his kiss on Jieun’s cheek. They stepped out from the car and walked into a soft brown semi-d house.

“Noona!” Hyungjae yelled and ran towards Jieun. Jieun on her knees and open her arms. “Hyungjae! How are you?!” Jieun ruffled his hair. “What happen to your hair?” Hyungjae plays with Jieun’s hair. Jieun smiled, “Do you like it?” Hyungjae kissed on Jieun’s cheek, “It’s pretty.”

“Hyung, you’re here too?” Hyungjae poked his thigh. Eunkwang carried him on his arm and walked inside to the house porch.

“Eunkwang-sshi, you’re here?” Himchan bowed. Eunkwang bowed back and followed by Jieun. “This is my wife, Jieun. Jieun, this is Himchan my old schoolmate.” They bowed to each other again. “Come in, make yourself comfortable.”

They both stepped inside and saw Minhyuk watching TV. “Eunkwang!” Minhyuk stood up and went to Eunkwang. “Jieun?” Minhyuk looked at Jieun. “Annyeonghaseyo~” Jieun bowed and all her bangs covered her face. “Did Eunkwang ask you to cut your hair off?” Minhyuk teased. ‘I swear if I could death stare at you right now, you’ll be dead!’ Eunkwang thought.

“Ani. I made my own choice.” Jieun answered.

“Food’s ready.” Said a young lady while placed the dishes on the dining table. “FOOD!” Hyungjae struggled from Eunkwang’s arm and he ran to the dining table. “Let’s eat. I’m already hungry.” Himchan bbuing-bbuing-ed to them. They look at him weird.

“Okay. Let’s settle in.” Himchan sat on the chair and looked at the food. “It’s yummy!” Himchan clapped his hand. “He’s always like this when he saw food.” Whispered the young lady to Jieun. “By the way, I’m Hana, Himchan’s noona.” She shook her hand with Jieun.

“Noona~ can I have some more? I’m hungry.” Hyungjae pointed his plate. Hana took his plate and placed some kimchi pancake. “Aish, you’re getting fatter and fatter you know?!” Himchan sounds scolding him.

“You’re just jealous that I’m cuter than you.” Hyungjae mehrong to him and everyone starts burst to laughing of his statement. They all begin dig their food and enjoyed their lunch together. “This is delicious. Noona, your cooking skills is daebak~” Minhyuk showed his two thumbs up. Hana only smiled.

“Let’s continue on the couch.” They all stood up from the dining table and went to the living room. “Did you guys need anything?” Hana asked. They all shook their heads. “Oh, I want a strawberry milkshake.” Himchan raised his hand. “You do it yourself! Shoo!” Hana shooed him off.

Jieun snuggled herself next to Eunkwang. While Minhyuk sat next to him. Himchan and Hana sat across them. “Noona! I’ll be playing with the cat outside~” Hyungjae ran to the house porch. “Here kitty kitty~” Hyungjae called the cat and his voice clearly can be heard.

“Actually, I have a cause to asked Minhyuk offering you guys to come.” Hana said. Eunkwang and Jieun looks at each other, “What is it?” Jieun asked. “We want you to take care of Hyungjae for a while.” Himchan continued.

Jieun rounded her eyes, “You guys must be joking, right?” Eunkwang raised hey eyebrows. “We’re not. I have a work out of the town in another 2 days. While Himchan has to prepare with B.A.P’s for their next comeback.” Hana explained.

“S-sure. How long would you guys will be off?” Jieun asked. They shook their shoulders, “I have no idea. My boss didn’t tell me when I’ll be back.” Hana answered. “Even you guys could take care of him, and thought of him like your own son.” Himchan continued.

“Did Hyungjae know about this?” Eunkwang asked. They shook their head. “He doesn’t. It’s hard for us to tell him.” Himchan explained. “Even you guys know Hyungjae well, right?” Himchan continued.

Hyungjae stepped inside the house and found everyone with a serious face. “Oh uh, it’s a bad timing. I’ll play with the cats back.” He stepped outside. Hana stopped him, “Hyungjae-ah~” Hyungjae came back and sat on Hana’s lap.

“Did you saw a ghost? Why o you look shock?” Hyungjae asked. Minhyuk tried to hold his laughter. Himchan gives a smack behind his head, “It’s not funny.” Minhyuk stay still. “Noona and hyung will be working really busy starting from 2 days later.” Hana try to explain to him.

“Then?” Hyungjae asked back in confused. “Then, nobody will be home when we aren’t around.” Himchan try to explain. “Oh.” Hyungjae answered while playing with Hana’s hand.

Hyungjae gets off from Hana’s lap and went to Jieun. “Noona, let’s go and play.” Hyungjae pulled her wrist. Jieun make her sat on her lap, “We’ll play at home.” Jieun ruffled his hair. “This is home.” Hyungjae became more confused.

“You’ll be staying with noona and Eunkwang hyung from today.” Jieun said to him. “Jeongmal?!” Hyungjae asked. Eunkwang nodded, “Of course.”

“When will Hana noona and Himchan hyung comeback?” Hyungjae starts to cry. “We’ll come back home as everything’s settled.” Himchan answered. “You made a promise!” Hyungjae wiped his baby tears.

“Let me help you packed.” Jieun offered and followed Hyungjae upstairs to his room. “You know, Jieun will be a great mother.” Hana praised. “Did you guys planned on having kids soon?” Hana continued.

“We have. But we didn’t get any luck yet.” Eunkwang tried to smile. “I have to answer this call.” Minhyuk went outside and answered.

“What do you mean by luck?” Himchan frowned. “Well, Jieun actually pregnant and it’s almost a month. Then, a small accident occurs to her so have to miscarriage.” Eunkwang explain. Hana nodded as understand and forbid to ask further.

Minhyuk walked inside with a happy face. “Wae?” Himchan asked. Minhyuk shook his head, “Looks like he got a date and I know whom he will go.” Eunkwang smirked. Minhyuk gave Thanks-you-blew-it-all look. Eunkwang smiled.

 “Hyung let’s go!” Hyungjae ran downstairs with his backpack. Jieun walked downstairs with Hyungjae’s another bag. Hyungjae ran to Himchan and hugged his leg, “I’ll miss you hyung!” Hyungjae look at him. Himchan carried him into his arm, “Are you?” Himchan teased. Hyungjae nodded.

 “Don’t forget to call me.” Himchan kissed his forehead. Hyungjae giggled, “Noona, when I get back you must bring me to eat to Burger King!” Hyungjae crossed his arms. “Arasso!” she ruffles his hair. Himchan settled him down.

“Jieun noona, let’s go!” Hyungjae already pulled Jieun to the car. “Take care of him. Call me or Hana, if you have problems.” Himchan pat his back and took Hyungjae’s bag to the car. “Oh, and he’s allergic to peanuts. If he accidently ate peanuts, give him this.” Hana hand him a transparent bag with few medicines in it.

“Hyung! Ppali!” Hyungjae whined to enter the car. Jieun walked back to Eunkwang and took the car keys, “Don’t worry. I have a license.” Jieun smiled.

“Wait, wasn’t your car only for 2 passengers?” Minhyuk raised his eyebrow. Eunkwang mentally facepalmed, “I’ll bought a new car in this nearest period. It’s for Jieun.” Eunkwang explained.

“Well, I see you guys soon.” Eunkwang waved to them. Jieun scroll down her window, “Hyungjae, listen to them! Arasso?” Himchan spoke to him. Hyungjae nodded, “Noona remember your promise!” Hana nodded.

“Don’t forget to call!” Hyungjae waved to Himchan and he nodded. “Take care~” Minhyuk waved at them. “Bye~” three of them waved and Eunkwang drove off back home.

Hyungjae that sat on Jieun’s lap begin playing with Jieun’s hand. “Is there anything you wanna say/ask?” Jieun brought his body closer to her. “Can I call you mommy?” Hyungjae asked. Eunkwang look at Jieun and smiled as a green signal. Jieun nodded and kissed Hyungjae’s puffy cheek.

“Appa! Where are we going?” Hyungjae looks to Eunkwang. “Where do you want to go?” Eunkwang asked. “PLAYGROUND!!” Hyungjae yelled in excitement. “Here we go!” Eunkwang then drove to the playground where they met Hyungjae for the first time.

‘I’m your mom for now.’ Jieun thought.


Hey guys!

Finally, my brain start working! I actually planned to update earlier but I'm stucked x\

Well, now it's updated :)

I'm sorry if there are grammar error or typos.

I think I will add Himchan in the future chapters, but not constant. He'll be there when the time comes!

Feel free to drop your comment below :3

Comment and subscribe :)

Kamsahamnida~

xoxo :)