Back Together

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

“Eunkwang-ah, don’t you think we should tell ‘them’?” Jieun looked at Eunkwang as he arranging the flowers in the vase.

“Who do you mean by ‘them’?” he asked back.

Jieun crossed her arms, “Don’t play fool. Our family of course, omma and appa.”

“Arasso-arasso.” Eunkwang nods and kissed on top of her head to let her cool down.

“But wait, let’s trick them!” Eunkwang suggest and brought Jieun back her gaze at him. “Huh? Trick?” Eunkwang nods. “Well, you could pretend be in lost-memory-state and we’ll just get with the flow until they realise.” He showed up bright face with his two thumbs up!

Jieun tapped her chin and thought for a while, “That … sounds … awesome! So … when do we start?!”

“NOW!” Eunkwang held out his phone and made a text will be send to nearly 6 people, which are, his parents, Jieun’s parents, SeungHyun and Minhyuk.

I’m at Hospital =) Kekekekeke~ - Eunkwang

They all received his text and thought the same thing, ‘He just send that he’s at the hospital, but what with the smiley face?!’ they seem too curious to think actually it’s on Jieun. “Hey, I gotta answer this call; I’ll be outside for a while, alright?” Eunkwang answered and rushed out.

Meanwhile, Jieun in her ward texting to Byunghyun telling she’s at hospital and getting ready for the delivery moment.

Oppa, I’m at the hospital! Don’t worry; I’m fine, just waiting for labour. – Jieun

Ah, Jieun-ah~ I thought you’re in terrible sick. Thank god you’re fine. Have you eaten? –Byunghyun

Obviously yeah, I have. The nurse served and I just need to chew and swallow the food. – Jieun

That’s so lucky. I wish I’m like that. – Byunghyun

Wasn’t that you already have maids? *curious* 4 maids for each person, OMG!  *curiosity* – Jieun

Yeah, I was. Then my dad fired 2 of them which is under mine and my brother, so the maids only for mom & dad not to us. – Byunghyun

Wow, that must be new experience, to have 4 maids in total. – Jieun

Hey! Are you being sarcastic?! Btw, which hospital are you in? – Byunghyun

Seoul National Hospital. Hey, visit me for some time; I don’t want to get bored all the time. – Jieun

Arasso. I’ll be visiting you when I have time. – Byunghyun

Not long after, Jieun’s and Eunkwang’s parents arrived. But SeungHyun had not arrived yet. Maybe he will with his Jaera.

“Omma? Appa?” Jieun called Mr. and Mrs. Choi.

They smiled at her, “How are you?”

She nods, “I’m fine. The babies are getting active with the kicking.” Eunkwang cupped his mouth and look away. Mr. Seo noticed him and tapped his shoulder if he is alright.

“Have you thought on your children’s name?” Mrs. Seo asked.

Jieun nods, “Well, I’m not he only one thought about it, but Eunkwang too.”

They made an ‘O’ mouth shape.

“Yah! Seo Eunkwang, can we just tell them? Please?” Jieun pouted at Eunkwang.

They all look confused, “Tell us what?”

Eunkwang deep sighed, “Jieun actually, had her memories back.”

“You’re not kidding right?” SeungHyun voice’s called from the back.

Eunkwang turned around, “I’m no good in jokes man!”

They all went excited and stand around her bed, “Jieun, d-do you remember me?”

“Yes, ommonim. I do remember you.” Jieun held her mother’s in-law hand.

Mr. Seo hit his son’s arm, “Why wouldn’t you told us earlier?”

He rubbed his arm, “Appa, that’s hurt! We set to make as a prank.” He explained. “Hey, I don’t remember any ‘we’ in the prank. It was you.” Jieun crossed her arms.

“Jieun, please be by my side now?” he pleased.

Jieun shook her head and giggled, “Andwae!”

They all laughed at both of them, getting back as usual. Now they all have nothing to worry except the baby delivery. They all had back together like they were as before and waiting for the new family members to bid their hello to them.


Hi :')

I miss you guys, terribly! *sobs*

I suppose this chapter to be a bit longer but, I don't know. My brain suddenly ran out of ideas...

Anyway, I'm deeply sorry for the long wait. I guess, I left you guys for almost a week or more!

But hey, I managed to give one update :)

I see the subscrbers are growing to 48! Wow, thanks a lot. I hope my story doens't bored you. If it does, haunt me in my dreams.

Well, can I get to 60 subscribers by my birthday? Nah, I hope too high!

If I get 60 or more subscribers till' my birthday, I'll post double update! I promise!

My b'day is on February 18th :)

Ciao peoples :)