First Night

It Was a Long Journey For Us

“Are you ready?” Jieun didn’t move an inch. Jieun linked her arm with his dad. They both walk on the aisle and smiled. Jieun had to put on her fake smile in front her guests which consist of her relatives and some her parents’ closest friend.

Jieun looked down when she walked on the aisle. “Heads up.” her father whispered. She heads up and saw a guy with a completely blonde hair standing, wearing silver metallic suit. ‘He looked familiar.’ Jieun spoke to herself.

Jaehwa was there, being Jieun’s bridesmaid. Jaehwa was smiling and mouthed, ‘He’s hot.’ Jieun blushed.

As Eunkwang felt they were getting nearer, Eunkwang turned himself and took out his hand. As Jieun’s father handed Jieun’s, “Take care of her.” Her dad whispered. Eunkwang smiled and nodded. ‘She’s the one? She looks like mom.’ Eunkwang thought.

“Do you, Seo Eunkwang take this beloved woman as you wife …..” the priest asked. Eunkwang looked into Jieun’s eyes, “I do.” “And do you, Choi Jieun take this beloved man as your husband …..” the priest continued. Jieun her own time, thinking. “Jieun, Finally, “I do.”

“You may switch the rings to each other’s finger.” They did as what the priest said, and they look like a robot. Neither Eunkwang nor Jieun shows a happy face. They look blank.

“… And now, you may kiss the bride.” The priest continued. “Kiss him Jieun! KISS HIM!” Jaehwa squealed from Jieun’s back. Both of them leaned, and they kissed. It wasn’t as their expected for their first kiss, to be empty, heartless and emotionless.

The crowd stood up applauded and cheered for the newly wed. Both Eunkwang and Jieun can be the best actor and actress of the day. They smiled and bow to every guest who went express their congratulation message to them. Pretended to be happy, but actually their insides full of questions.

As the ceremony ended, both family sides took a family photo. “Hana-Deul-Set. Kimchi~” said the cameraman.

Jieun went to her family side and left Eunkwang alone on the stage. “I’m gonna miss you!” Jieun hugged SeungHyun. SeungHyun hugged her back, “I’ll miss you too Jieun-ah.” they released from the hugged.

“Bro! Your wife is hot!” said Minhyuk to Eunkwang. Eunkwang raised his eyebrow to Minhyuk and mouthed ‘I’m-married-to-her-not-you’. “But weren’t you’re the one that want to exchange with me and stay to be bachelorette?” Minhyuk smirked to Eunkwang. “Let see about that.”

“Sir. The car waited outside.” Said a middle-aged driver to Mr. Choi and Mr. Seo. They nodded and looked back at Eunkwang and Jieun as a signal for them to leave.

“Take care of yourself. Listen and obey to your husband, alright?” Jieun mom hugged her. Jieun didn’t hugged back, as she was thought why her mom would do that. “W-why … What … I-I’m staying with you, r-right?” Jieun asked her mom. Her mom shook her head, “We already set a place for you. Everything’s there.” Jieun’s mother continued.

“Let’s go.” Eunkwang came to Jieun and took her hand. Jieun followed Eunkwang to the car.

They sat quietly in the car. Jieun stared outside, thinking of her past lives and will happen for their future while Eunkwang looked in front on the road. ‘This is gonna be a long journey.’ Eunkwang thought. He looked back at Jieun, “Are you okay?” Jieun looked back at him, crying fatally.

Eunkwang pressed the button on his left, and the glass between the front seat and the back passenger was lift. “How can expect me to be okay?!” Jieun raised her voice. Fortunately, the glass was sound prove. Eunkwang held Jieun’s hand but Jieun pulled it away.

“You can talk to me, about anything.” Said Eunkwang. Jieun didn’t nod nor spoke. Jieun then later fell asleep. Eunkwang smiled and placed Jieun’s head on his lap. Eventually, Eunkwang fell asleep too.

 

~~~~~

 

“Sir? We have arrive.” Said the driver after opened the backseat door. Eunkwang slowly open his eyes and looked around. They somehow arrived at this one elite apartment. He looked back at his lap, Jieun still sleeping.

Eunkwang slowly shook her, “Hey, wake up.” Jieun sat up and slowly regain her consciousness.  Jieun immediately get out from the car and walked into the apartment. “Wait up!” yelled Eunkwang.

“S-sir. Your house is 18A-3.” Said the driver. Eunkwang‘s face, showed that he’s blank. “It means, your house is at level 18A, house number 3.” The driver continued. Eunkwang nodded as he understood.

They still, wearing their wedding attire and walked to the lobby. A woman sat at the counter who handles the apartment’s guests and owner. She bowed, “You must be Mr. & Mrs. Seo. Welcome to Green Riana Private Residential.” Jieun just kept silence, Eunkwang nodded.

“This is your house password combination and few instructions that you’ll need.” The woman continued. Both of them bowed, and head to the lift. Everything was quiet. The lift ring, as they arrived at their house floor.

Eunkwang pressed the 14 digit codes and walked inside the house. Jieun followed behind. She quickly goes into the room for changing. “Don’t be long.” Eunkwang said from the living room. He took his steps to the kitchen and drank some water.

He went back to the living room, how it was perfectly decorated. It also decorated with few family pictures. He looked around and found a blue envelop besides the TV.

Eunkwang unfold it and sat on the couch. His eyes were rounded like a tennis ball. Somehow, he felt shocked inside.

 

Congratulations upon your wedding!

 

We have set all your belongings in the room. We’ll be going off from the town for 1 month, so take care of yourselves, alright? Don’t fight all over; get to know each other more. We hope you guys will make more grandchildren for us to play with. Don’t stop trying!

 

Love,

Your families

 

‘What the…’ the only thing Eunkwang thought of after he read the letter. He placed back the letter beside the TV and looked at the wall clock. It already 15 minutes Jieun inside the room. The only room in the house available in the house.

He knocked the door and turned the doorknob. He found Jieun slept peacefully on the bed and she’s still wore her wedding dress. ‘Sleepy princess.’ Eunkwang whispered. He pulled the blanket up to her body and kissed her forehead.

Eunkwang heads to the bathroom for a warm shower. ‘Everything’s here.’ Eunkwang thought. He looked in the bathroom, where everything was set there exactly. His toothbrush, his towel, bathrobe and his favourite body wash, peaches.

He finished showering and head back to the bedroom. Jieun still, sleeping. It’s almost 6pm. She should be awake for dinner now. Eunkwang smiled, looking at his wife sleeping soundly. He just wore his grey shorts and his phone rang. He quickly went to the living room and took his phone. He picked up the phone call without looking at the caller ID.

 

Minhyuk: EUNKWANG!!!

Eunkwang: Nae. Yeobosaeyo?

Minhyuk: Yah! It’s me.

Eunkwang: Oh. It’s you, Minnie-hyuk. What’s up?

Minhyuk: I’m not Minnie-hyuk! I’m just thinking about my best guy. So how’s your day so far?

Eunkwang: Dude, I just married like few hours ago, yet you’re asking like I’ve been married for ages!

Minhyuk: Chill out! Hey, I wanna ask something, whose Jieun’s bridesmaid?

Eunkwang: How should I know?!

Minhyuk: She didn’t tell?!

Eunkwang: I don’t even ask!

Minhyuk: *sigh* never mind.

Eunkwang: Wae?

Minhyuk: It’s nothing.

Eunkwang: What’s the real question you wanna ask actually?

Minhyuk: I was thinking that we could … umm … have dinners together.

Eunkwang: Hmm~ that’s great. Wait, what you mean with ‘we’?

Minhyuk: MEANS, you should bring your wife too. Get to know his husband’s best guy.

Eunkwang: I’ll ask her about it.

Minhyuk: I didn’t set any date about this dinner, so it would be anytime, that both of you are free.

Eunkwang: CALL! Hey, I gotta run now. Talk to you later~

Minhyuk: Yeah. Sure. Take care bro, make some kids~

Eunkwang: …… *WTH MINHYUK?!*

 

Eunkwang then hanged up the call and head back to the room. He found that Jieun is already awake. She looked at him in shocked with her jaw hanging. She’s observing every muscle on her husband’s arms, the absolute abs, what a perfection. “Like what you see?” Eunkwang smirked. Jieun blushed and looked away.

“Y-you should wear clothes. D-don’t you f-feel cold?!” Jieun talked in stutter, because of blushing. Eunkwang giggled, “You should take a shower now.” Eunkwang spoke. Jieun looked around, she couldn’t find the towels. “Everything is inside there.” Eunkwang pointed the bathroom. Jieun stoop up and went to the bathroom. Eunkwang shook his head and took his baby blue v-neck t-shirt.

‘Why didn’t he wear any on top?’ Jieun thought. She stripped her dress and the shower. ‘My apple body wash!’ she talked to her self. Meanwhile, Eunkwang at the kitchen planned to cook something for dinner. ‘What should I cook?’ he tapped his chin. He looks inside the fridge and found some raw meat. ‘Ah! Barbeque!’ he starts to heat the grill and lay some meat on it.

Jieun smelled something nice as she walked out from the bathroom. ‘What is this great smell?’ she thought. She wears a baby blue top with white shorts. “Jieun-ah~ Dinner’s ready!” Eunkwang called her from the dining hall. Jieun head outside. Eunkwang looked back at her, “I didn’t know it was a couple tee.” Jieun looked back at her t-shirt and ignore it.

She sat in front of Eunkwang, since the table only available for 4 people. It would be uncomfortable for Jieun to sit beside Eunkwang. ‘It looks delicious!’ she squeals inside but didn’t show any of her expression. “I’m sorry if it’s not good.” Eunkwang spoke. Jieun took her first bite; she chewed it slowly and swallows it. Eunkwang only watch her, anticipating for her result.  “How was it?” he asked. Jieun nodded, “Its good. But something’s lack.” Jieun continued. “I knew you would say that.” Eunkwang giggled.

He head back to the kitchen took a small bowl. “Black pepper sauce?” Jieun nodded. Both of them eat, silently. Neither Eunkwang nor Jieun wants to speak first. “You’re good in cooking. Did you take culinary?” Jieun asked since she wants to break the awkward atmosphere. “Ani. I just have a special gift. Maybe it’s from my mom’s skill.” He explained. Jieun smiled, “Let me wash the plates.” Jieun continued. “No, no. Let me. You look tired. Get some rest.” Eunkwang said in concern. Jieun ignore it and took his plate

Jieun brought it to the kitchen and placed it in the sink. She wore the rubber glove and starts to clean the dish. Suddenly one of the plates fell and broke in to pieces. Eunkwang who is cleaning the table at the dining hall worried, he stopped everything and went to the kitchen.  Jieun removed her rubber glove and start to pick up the broken pieces of the plate. “Aah!” Jieun screamed while holding her palm. “Are you okay?” Eunkwang asked. “I have a cut.” Eunkwang hold her palm and clean her wound. “Wait me at the couch. I’ll be there.” Eunkwang said to Jieun. Jieun just nodded.

‘She shouldn’t do this.’ Eunkwang thought. ‘Maybe she’s too tired.’ Eunkwang thought again. He cleaned the plates and threw away the broken plates. He went back to the living hall and took the first aid. He cleaned Jieun’s wound again with antiseptics and wrapped it with bandage. “You shouldn’t do that. Thank god it just a small wound.” Eunkwang spoke, still holding Jieun’s hand. “Thank you.” Jieun answered. Eunkwang smiled, “Oh, I almost forgot one thing.” Jieun looked back at him, “What is that?” she asked. Eunkwang took her hand and kissed, “That’s it. Its all done.” He smiled, leaving Jieun blushing.

Eunkwang giggled. “You should rest now. You look extremely tired.” They stood up and went to the bedroom. Jieun lay on the bed and look up to the ceiling. Eunkwang took his pillows and blanket. “W-where are you going?” Jieun sat up and asked. Eunkwang stopped his steps and looked back at her, “Oh. I’ll just sleep outside. You may be uncomfortable sleeping if I’m beside you.” Eunkwang spoke. “Gwenchana. Even we’re married now. Just sleep here, company me.” Jieun continued.

Eunkwang placed back the pillows and lay next beside Jieun. Their backs are facing each other. There are absolute gaps between them. Jieun slowly fell asleep after few minutes lying. “You know, you really assemble a lot to my mom, my real mom.” Eunkwang turned and faced Jieun’s back and he realised Jieun had fallen asleep. Eunkwang smiled. “That’s why I like you. I really want to know you better if you let me.” Eunkwang continued talking to Jieun’s sleeping body. “I love you Jieun.” Eunkwang whispered and kissed Jieun’s cheek.

Eunkwang then slipped his arm on Jieun’s waist and hugged her. He snuggled on her neck, Jieun didn’t awake though. This may be their first night slept together, but it doesn’t mean any for them. There’ll be one day, when they had finally fallen in love with each other.

Later, Eunkwang fall asleep and hoping he could know Jieun and his love for Jieun started to grow stronger.


Hey guys :)

How's your day so far. I'm sorry for the late update. I'm not feeling really well these days and i have a major headache.

But no worries! I just updated for you guys to read it :)

Oh, and please read back the description. I changed it a little.

Anyway, welcome new subcribers :D *kiss*

Sorry for short chapter.

Oh and sorry for any typos

Comment & subcribe!!!

Oh and do comment. It means a lot to me!

*muaaahx* XOXO