Dumbfounded

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

The day goes on as usual, work, meetings and some presentation from other staff. “Hey, I’m going back at 6 today. Too much work to handle.” Jieun spoke to Hana. Hana nodded, “Yeah me too, but I’m off at 5.” Hana replied and they continued their work back.

“It’s 5 now. I’ll be going.” Hana tapped Jieun’s shoulder. Jieun nodded, “Yeah. Drive safe.” Jieun said. Now, the people that left were Jieun, JB, Danny and Mrs. Lee. An hour passed, Jieun shut her laptop and cleaned her place.

“I thought you already went home.” Jieun said to JB. “Too much work to handle.” He repeated her line. “Even, I’m off now.” JB packed his place.

They both went to the basement. “You’re driving?” Jieun asked. “Yeah. I see you tomorrow then, bye Jieun-sshi.” JB waved and went to his car. “WAIT!” Jieun stopped him, “No need to be so formal. I feel old.” Jieun said and echoed through the car park basement.

Jieun drove her car to the main road. She called Eunkwang using hands-free.

The number you have dialled, is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Jieun redialled.

The number you have dialled, is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

“He’s having meeting, I guess.” Jieun mumbled.  Soon after she received a text as the traffic light turns to red.

Jagi, I’m sorry. I’m in a meeting right now. Ill call you later as the meeting ends. – Eunkwang.

Jieun smiled while read his text. She couldn’t reply because of the traffic light sudden change. She drove back home and get herself wash. She looks through the fridge, and nothing captured her hungry taste buds. ‘I’m engraving for ramyun.’ She tapped her stomach.

Jieun wore Eunkwang favourite hoodie and red skinny pants. She went to the lift and went to the lobby. Jieun made her steps to the pedestrians and went to the convenient store 2 blocks away.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” the convenient store staff greet as the customers get in. Jieun made her way to the ramyun section and she found one. She paid at the counter and sat at the high stool facing outside. ‘This is calming.’ She thought.

Sorry. I didn’t answer. I have meeting just now. – Eunkwang

It’s fine. How are you? – Jieun

I’m unwell. – Eunkwang

Have you seen the doctor? – Jieun

The doctor said they don’t have the cure but the cure is available at Korea. And the cure is the person I’m texting right now. – Eunkwang

EUNKWANG HAVE GONE TOO CHEEZY!! – Jieun

Hey, I’m cheesy or not, you still madly fall in love with me :p – Eunkwang

Whatever! – Jieun

Aww~ my baby girl mad at me? Don’t be. Because I’m not there to make you laugh back. – Eunkwang

You know, yesterday my department got a new staff and he has blonde hair like you. – Jieun

He’s copy cat! – Eunkwang

LOL. And he’s handsome too~ - Jieun

I’m your only guy that you love and I’m your husband. Seo Jieun, listen to me! – Eunkwang

Someone’s jealous. – Jieun

Yeah. I’m your husband and I’m away. – Eunkwang

Arasso. You’re the only one I love, okay? Muah muah muah! – Jieun

Hehe, love you too jagiya! – Eunkwang

Hey, I’m sure you’re tired. Get a rest. You can talk more when you get home. – Jieun

Arasso~ Good night. Take care. Muah! – Eunkwang

You too. Muah! – Jieun

By that, Jieun finished her ramyun. She stood up and straightens the hoodie and walks out. “Kamsahamnida.” The staff greet as she off. She walks through the pedestrians and she felt a bit scared since nobody’s there.

Jieun continue walking and heard someone followed at her back. She turns there’s a man walking towards her. Her instinct told her to run and she ran! Jieun slow down her run and look back the man was just an arm span distance.

The guy smelt alcoholic and it really stinks. “Hey, pretty lady. Why are you alone?” he whispered with his terrible breath. He grabbed Jieun’s wrist and pinned on the wall, “How about we have our little party here?” he continued.

“G-go away!” Jieun tried to warn him and pulled her arm but the man was so firm. “Trying to escape? I don’t think so.” He begins to Jieun’s cheek and neck. “Let me go!” she yelled for help. “You taste sweet.” He praised.

The man wished to continue further by ripping Jieun’s hoodie. Jieun shut her eyes and nothing happen. “GET LOST YOU FILTHY!” ‘Woohyun?’ Jieun look at him. The drunken man ran away. Woohyun look back at Jieun, “Are you okay?” he asked.

Jieun hugged Woohyun and burst into tears. “I’m scared.” She sobs. Woohyun hugged her back. “Why are you alone? Where’s Eunkwang? You have a fight with him?” he bombarded Jieun with questions.

She shook her head, “He’s off to Malaysia for work.” She answered. They stay in that position in a while, “Come on, and let me walk you home.” Woohyun held her hand. They walked home in silence.

Jieun still afraid and panicked of what just happen and she intend not to tell Eunkwang about it. “I can walk on my own now.” Jieun stopped their steps as they reached at the lobby. “No. I’ll send to your house door. I don’t want the same thing happens.” He answered and dragged her to the lift.

Jieun opened the door and look back. “Thank you for saving me.” Jieun said to Woohyun. Woohyun caressed her cheek, “Anything for you.”

He leaned closer and Jieun stay still unknown what he’ll done. All she knew was, his lips were on hers, she was dumbfounded at the moment. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t.” Woohyun walked away as he apologise.

Jieun stood there, froze and thought Woohyun kissed her on the lips. ‘Did he?’ she thought. She slowly closed the door and went to the bedroom. Jieun changed to her pyjamas and laid her back on the bed facing the ceiling.

Her mind wandering for a while about Woohyun’s kiss and slowly her eyelids shut and emerged to dreamland.


I CAN'T BELIEVE THE STORY IS ALREADY AT CHAPTER 25. I PLANNED IT TO END AT CHAPTER 22. 

Too excited when type it.

IT A DOUBLE UPDATE!

Oh yeah, BTOB. IN. MALAYSIA!  *breathe in - breathe out - breathe in - breathe out*

Okay, so, literally I made a bit drama here. I was shocked that I write this stuff.

Sorry, if you guys feel weird.

You guys that went the Super Asia Showcase thing, you guys are lucky! Sent my regards for them.

Anyway, I sensed the is coming soon. Wait, of I just add up some more drama ~ *evil laughs*

Cooment below~~~~

Kamsahamnida!

xoxo