Another surprise?

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

Yeobo!

Sorry, for leaving early in the morning. I know its Saturday but my staff called me; they have a bit problem with the new project. Hey, you look calm while you’re sleeping, so I don’t have my guts to wake you up. Oh, don’t wait for me cause I’m not sure when I’ll be home…

Love, Eunkwang.

Jieun fold back the letter and placed it back on the bedside table. She looked on her right, ‘There’s Hyungjae, still sleeping.’ Jieun leaned and kissed on the tip of his nose.’ The digital clock in the room stated it’s just 7.30 in the morning, no wonder Eunkwang didn’t shook her up. Jieun slowly sat up and went for a shower.

Jieun then went to the kitchen for a breakfast, but there’s something stopped her from going to the kitchen. ‘Keys?’ she held the keys into her hand. A note sticks on the keys.

Looks like you found the keys. Have fun!

Jieun rubbed her temples, ‘Have fun?’ she looks on the bottom of the letters, there’ an address. ‘I’ll go later.’ She continued her steps and went to kitchen. Jieun stars her cooking skills and made some breakfast.

The oven tings. She slowly removed the cookie to the plate. Suddenly, she heard a sobbing. Jieun stopped her acts and went back to the room. She found Hyungjae crying, but he’s still asleep. Jieun slowly shook him and wiped his tears. “O-Omma?” Hyungjae slowly opened his eyes and hugged Jieun. Jieun sooth his back, “What happened?” Jieun asked him. “I-I had d-dream. You were there with appa, but then y-you walked away when I called y-you.” Hyungjae still didn’t released Jieun from his embrace.

“It’s only a dream, it can’t be true.” Jieun said. Hyungjae looked at her confused, “But, Himchan hyung said that dreams will come true.” ‘Himchan!’ Jieun raised her eyebrows, “That’s not true.” Jieun protest. Hyungjae only kept himself shut.

“Now now, let’s get you off the bed and eat breakfast.” Jieun helped Hyungjae sat up from the bed and set him for showers. Jieun make the bed and took his clothes and placed on the bed.

Eunkwang: Good morning jagiya! I miss you :(

Jieun: Good morning yeobo! Miss me? Aww~ I miss you too.

Eunkwang: *giggled* so, what are you doing now?

Jieun: Waiting for Hyungjae finished shower. Have you eaten your breakfast gentleman?

Eunkwang: I just ate. But I want your cook.

Jieun: Well, come home then.

Eunkwang: I wish I could.

Later, Hyungjae went out from the bathroom and took his clothes from Jieun and wore it in the bathroom. “Hyungjae, just wear it here. Come I help you!” Jieun called him. ‘Hyungjae went to Jieun shyly and wore his clothes. And Eunkwang still on the line.

Jieun: You still there?

Eunkwang: Yes, I’m here jagiya.

Jieun: Hey, I found keys on the table. What are the keys for?

Eunkwang: Our new house.

Jieun: Huh?

Eunkwang: It’s almost a week now, Hyungjae stayed with us. I found a new apartment in Incheon. Well, it has 3 bedrooms.

Jieun: Where do you have time searching all of this? Weren’t you busy with works?

Eunkwang: Cause you don’t know, can’t tell you.

‘I can imagine Eunkwang smirked at me right now.’ Jieun thought.

Eunkwang: Hey, you can start pack your bag now. We’ll be moving by today.

Jieun: Your stuff? How about the furniture?

Eunkwang: I packed at this morning. You mean Seungjae’s piano?

Jieun: Y-yeah…

Eunkwang: I’ll have it cleared by tomorrow. Oh and, just pack your clothes. I already set the other stuff at the new house.

Jieun: Okay.  I gotta go now, Hyungjae’s hungry.

Eunkwang: Arasso. Take care alright? Call me if you need anything. Oh, before I forgot, Hyungjae is allergic to peanuts, all type.

Jieun: Hmm~ you take care too. Love you.

Eunkwang: Love you too sweetheart.

Jieun sat with Hyungjae at the dining table. “I make you some waffles. Hope you like it.” Jieun pinched lightly on his cheek. Hyungjae shoved his mouth with blueberry waffles that Jieun made earlier. “Omma! Can you make this more?” Hyungjae asked with his mouth full. Jieun shook her head, “I will. But finish that first.” Jieun joined Hyungjae ate their breakfast.

Later, they sat on the couch watch some cartoons after cleaning the dining table. “Omma, where’s appa?” Hyungjae asked. “He went for work.” Jieun short answered. “But, today is Saturday…” Hyungjae pouted. “Well, his office called him to come.” Jieun answered. “He’ll be back home right?!” Hyungjae asked more. Jieun nodded and kissed on top of his head.

Jieun sniffled Hyungjae’s body, ‘He used Eunkwang’s body wash. Haha, looks like someone else love peaches too.’ Jieun thought. “Hyungjae-ah…” Jieun chose her words before spoke up. Hyungjae looked at her, “We will move to a new house today.” Jieun said to him. “Wae-yo?’ he asked back. “Your appa said so.” Jieun pinched both his cheek.

“You should pack your bags now.” Hyungjae ran to their room and pack his bag. ‘Wait, I don’t have any car. How can I go there?’ jieun thought. Soon after, Eunkwang text her.

The car key is on the piano. – Eunkwang

You don’t drive your car? – Jieun

It’s your car. I bought it for you. – Eunkwang

‘It must cost a fortune.’ Jieun thought. I’ll pay you back, monthly. – Jieun

You don’t have too. I like to buy you stuff and make it as surprise. – Eunkwang

‘So now, he can read my mind now?’ Jieun thought. Hyungjae went outside with his bag with him, “You done?” Jieun asked. He nodded excitedly. Jieun went back to the room and packed her bag, soft of like luggage.

‘Yup, that’s all.’ Jieun thought. They went downstairs and to the receptionist, “Thank you for all this while.” Jieun hand the 14-digit-code and other documents to the receptionist. “It’s our hospitality.” The receptionist spoke back. “Oh, your car is there.” She pointed outside. Jieun bowed and left.

“Hyungjae, let’s go.” Hyungjae held her hand and walked to the car. ‘Volkswagen Beetle?’ Jieun thought. Jieun was then speechless. Hyungjae then pulled her hand, “Omma, are you sick?” he asked. Jieun snapped her mind and looked back at him, “No no. I’m just surprised.” Jieun answered him.

She placed their bags into the booth behind and placed Hyungjae at the passenger’s seat beside her. Jieun helped Hyungjae buckled his seat belt and drove off. “Do you miss noona and hyung?” Jieun suddenly asked. Hyungjae smiled and nodded. “You wanna talk to them?” Jieun offered. He nodded and clapped his hand together.

The light changed to red. Jieun quickly took her phone and dialled Hana’s number and gave to Hyungjae.

Hyungjae: Noona!

Hana: Oh, Hyungjae-ah! How are you?

Hyungjae: I’m fine. Noona, are coming back home soon?

Hana: I guess.

Hyungjae: Noona, we’re moving to the new house now.

Hana: Wae-yo?

Hyungjae: Molla. Omma said, appa said so.

Hana: Omma? Appa?

Hyungjae: Jieun omma and Eunkwang appa.

Jieun giggled when he heard Hyungjae talked to the phone excitedly. ‘Sometimes, I feel this boy is not 5 years old.’ Jieun smiled.

Hana: Arasso. Hyungjae-ah~ I have to go now. We’ll continue later next time, alright?

Hyungjae: Okay.

Hana: Listen to omma and appa. Take care and behave.

Hyungjae: Arasso, arasso. Annyeong!

Hana: Annyeong.

Hyungjae then hanged up. “How’s noona?” Jieun asked. “She’s fine.” Hyungjae asked. “Omma, can I call Himchan hyung?” Hyungjae asked. “You know his number?” Hyungjae nodded. “Do you know how to use phone?” Jieun teased. Hyungjae mentally facepalmed himself, “Don’t look down to a kid like me.” He crossed his arms. “Arasso.” Jieun raised her hands as guilty.

Hyungjae: Hyung?

Himchan: Hyungjae? Whose phone are you using? *Hyungggjaaaaaae!!*

Hyungjae: Jieun omma’s phone. Who’s that hyung?

Himchan: That’s Youngjae hyung.

Hyungjae: Make him quiet. It’s too noisy. Asked him to play with Daehyun hyung!

Daehyun: Yah! I’m older than you but you make orders to play.

Hyungjae: Where’s Himchan hyung?

Himchan: I’m here boy.

Hyungjae: You put on speaker, aren’t you?

Himchan: Yes, now everyone is listening to you.

Hyungjae: Hyung! *We’re almost there* * speaker*

Hyungjae: REVENGE!

Himchan: Jieun’s there?

Hyungjae: of course, than whose phone I’m using then? *Facepalm*

Jieun: Himchan-sshi, are you free? Didn’t you have training?

Himchan: Oh, it’s break time.

ZELO: Hyung, when can we visit Hyungjae again?

Hyungjae: Yeah! I wanna play skateboard.

Himchan: When we’re free.

Jieun: Himchan-sshi, we’re moving to a new house.

Hyungjae: Yeah!

Himchan: Ah~ Eunkwang told me earlier.

Jieun: You knew?

Himchan: Of course.

Yongguk: Jieun-sshi, what are you doing?

Jieun: Parked the car.

Jongup: You called while driving? That’s illegal.

Hyungjae: I put on a speaker.

Daehyun: Silly Jongup. *break time’s over*

Himchan: We have to go now. I’ll come and visit you when I’m free. Annyeong.

Hyungjae: Annyeong!

Jieun stepped out from the car and went to Hyungjae’s door. She helped her unbuckled and gets their bags. She went straight upstairs and unlocked the door with the keys. “Wah!” Hyungjae ran inside. They both fascinated with the interior of the house. The living hall was decorated in black and white. ‘He’s an interior designer; no wonder the house looks great.’

Jieun went checked out the kitchen, “Hyungjae are you hungry?” she asked while opened the fridge. There was no response. She closed the fridge and Hyungjae isn’t there. She went to the room and heard Hyungjae laughs. ‘Hyungjae’s’ stated on the door. Jieun slowly turned the doorknob and peaked inside. She saw Hyungjae jumping on a trampoline in his room. “Don’t get yourself hurt.” Jieun said to him before went out to the next room.

Jieun twist the doorknob and amazed to a pink bedroom. ‘It must be for a girl.’ Jieun thought. She closely to the bed, there were few teddy bears and dolls on it. The walls were like a fairytale garden. ‘It’s too perfect.’ Jieun thought in awe. She closed back the doors and went to the room across the two bedrooms.

Their room was in silver colour. On the walls, there was their marriage photos, the one that Eunkwang made surprise with. She looks closely and can imagine that she’s still there, dancing with Eunkwang under the moonlight.

You like it? Love, S.E

Jieun took the sticky note, “Like it? I love it.” She spoke to herself.  Jieun took the photo album at the bedside and flip through it. “Omma?” Hyungjae knocked on the door. “Come in.” jieun called. He sat on the bed next to Jieun and looked at the photo album. “SeungHyun!” Hyungjae pointed at SeungHyun. “You know him?” Jieun asked. He nodded, “He’s my doctor.” Jieun made an ‘O’ mouth shape. Suddenly, both of their stomach growls and they laugh at each other. “Let’s go and eat.” Jieun said to Hyungjae. They both walk together to the kitchen.

Jieun sat Hyungjae on the high stool, “How about we eat Chinese food today?” Jieun asked. Hyungjae nodded. Jieun tapped her phone and called the Chinese restaurant for delivery. After 10 minutes, the food arrived. Jieun paid and ate with Hyungjae.

She looked at the grandfather clock at the living hall, ‘It’s almost 2pm now.’ Jieun thought. “Appa will be home late.” Jieun ruffled his hair. Hyungjae pouted, “I want to play with appa.” Jieun smiled, “Later, we go somewhere outside. Playground, maybe?” Jieun offered. Hyungjae yelled in excitement.


Hey guys :)

I'm so sorry for this boring chapter :\

I'm lack in motivation lately, I can't give you guys more impact when read it.

I hope you guys understand.

Silent readers, please don't comment in your mind, drop it below. I want to know what are you guys thought of!

Well, I hope you g uys enjoy :)

Coment & subscribe :)

Kamsahamnida~

xoxo :)