Tears & Hope

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

Eunkwang walks into her ward and seeing her standing upon the window, crying, “Jieun?”

“Why? Why he have to take Eun Soo with him?” Eunkwang went closer to her and hugged her tight. She clenched on his shirt and stained with her tears, “Have we done wrong to him before?” Jieun asked.

Eunkwang literally cried together with her, “I … I don’t know, Jieun. I never want this to happen either.” He placed his chin on top of her head.

“It means that we can never raise our son together with Eun Sook? How could him? Have he ever think that his own mother wish to raise her own children?” Jieun dispute. Eunkwang could do nothing than gave her a firm smile.

They hugged each other and watch the leaves blew away by the wind outside, “I don’t wanna lose them, not even for a second.” Jieun hugged him tighter.

Eunkwang break the hug and kiss on her cheek, “Jieun, I’m sorry for not telling this earlier, not in an appropriate time. I’m willing to turn my life than my own child. I promise you, that we’ll have them back and raised them together.”

They walked back to Jieun’s bed and look at her bed side, there lying two purest babies that didn’t recall their parents’ face. Another thing is they will never be together as a twin. One of them has to leave, not in the meaning of die but, take by some stranger.

“Eun Soo-ah, mommy and daddy are deeply sorry to you. I wish not to give you away, but we don’t have any options …” Jieun burst into crying and cupped her face. Eunkwang sooth her back, “Daddy, will find a way to get both of you together.”

Jieun carried Eun Soo in her arms, “Eun Sook-ah, don’t jealous with your brother. He’ll be taken away in any minute.” She nuzzles her nose on his smooth, white cheek.

“Eun Soo, daddy really wishes to hear call me daddy with your voice. Will I ever hear you call me that?” he tapped lightly on his son’s nose. None of their actions have made sleeping Eun Soo to move or stirred form his deep sleeping.

They kissed on his forehead and cheek, “We love you Eun Soo.”

Jieun placed Eun Sook back in his baby bed and wrapped the small blanket over him. “Are you done with your drama?!” a voice called from the door frame.

Both of them heads up and saw JH, “Can you ask on anything else not our children?!” Jieun went to him and grabbed his collar. He snatched her hands away, “Jagiya, I do all of this since the start for your best, but it seems that you couldn’t see the hidden clues.” He smirked.

He walks to the baby bed and glance over Eun Soo, “He’s pretty handsome just like his father, who is me!” He chuckles. Eunkwang clenched his knuckles to visible white, “Why are grinning? I’m just taking one of them not both…”

“BUT I DON’T WANT YOU TAKE NEITHER OF THEM YOU SICK BASTARD!” Eunkwang pissed.

“Watch your mouth before I carved my name on.” He threat.

Jieun held Eunkwang’s hand, remind him they’re still in the hospital, “I begged you anything else but not our children.” Jieun begged again.

JH tapped his chin, “How about .... NO! I take Eun Soo and that’s final.”

Eunkwang dropped on his knees and held JH’s legs, “Please. Have some mercy.” His tears dropped down his cheek.

JH chuckled evilly, “Goodbye to your reckless parents Eun Soo since this is the last time you’ll see them.” He shook his legs off from Eunkwang’s grip and went off with silent Eun Soo in his arms. Jieun dropped herself on the bed and crying.

"Wait, will you ... let him be with his parents back? Just ... for once?" Jieun pleased and stopped JH.

He stopped and thought for a while, "I'll see about that. But, it depends if he really wants to see his reckless parents' again, right?"


O-oh...