A visit, a gathering

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

It’s been 3 days Hyungjae left them. Eunkwang and Jieun feel lonely without him. Jieun tidy up their room so as Hyungjae’s room. ‘He didn’t take his bag.’ Jieun thought. “Eunkwang-ah, Hyungjae left his clothes!” Jieun yelled. Eunkwang didn’t give any response, ‘Maybe he didn’t hear me.’

“Do you feel something?” Jieun asked Eunkwang while watching the TV. He looked at her, “What? You see something?” he whispered. “No. I mean, do you feel lonely since Hyungjae’s not here?” Jieun explained.

“I feel that. Should we pay them a visit?” Eunkwang suggests. Jieun nodded. They changed and left their home at 1.30 in the noon. “Can we just use your car instead of mine?” Jieun asked. “Wae?” he asked back. “Well, it’s only both of us and we don’t have any passengers.” Jieun shrugged. Eunkwang nodded.

Eunkwang wore a total black this time, black v-neck tee and skinny while his partner, wore a knee yellow dress and peach hair band. They went to the basement and get into the car. “Princess, buckle up your seatbelt.” Eunkwang said while buckled his. “Arasso, arasso.”

“Wait, shouldn’t we inform them?” Eunkwang asked while driving. Jieun look at him, “I want it to be surprise but I’ll just text Hana.”

Annyeong Hana. Are you guys at home? – Jieun

Annyeong Jieun-sshi. Nae, wae-yo? – Hana

Eunkwang and I planned to visit Hyungjae as a surprise. We really missed him. Is he home? – Jieun

He is, paying with the cats. I’ll be waiting. – Hana

Hey, don’t cook any. We just had our meals. We’re on our way. We’ll be there in 15 more minutes. – Jieun

I understand. Alright, I see you guys later. Drive safe. – Hana

“Yup, they’re home, Hana too.” Jieun said.

Finally they arrived. Eunkwang parked a bit far from the house so that they can surprise Hyungjae. They peaked between the bushes and saw Hyungjae playing with the cat. “I’ll go first.” Jieun whispered.

She walked closer to the house gate, “You really like cats do you?” Hyungjae turned to the house gate. He stood up and ran into Jieun’s arm, “Omma! You didn’t go to work today?” he kissed Jieun’s cheek. Jieun shook her head, “Appa?” he asked. Eunkwang revealed himself from the bushes, “I’m here!” Eunkwang come closer to him and ruffled his hair. “Is your hyung here?” Eunkwang peaked inside. He shook his head, “Only noona and I.” Eunkwang made and ‘O’ mouth shape.

“You guys arrived? Come in.” Hana gestured them in. Jieun placed Hyungjae down and walk with him while held hands together. Hyungjae ran to the couch and watch cartoons. Eunkwang and Jieun giggled, “He stills the same.” Eunkwang whispered.

Eunkwang and Jieun sat at the living hall while waiting Hana from the kitchen. She returned back with glasses of drinks. “How does he behave while staying with you guys?” Hana asked while sipped her drink. “He’s been a good boy.” Jieun smiled.

“You guys are not lying to me, right?” Hana raised her eyebrow. “Of course not. But, there’s one moment made us panic.” Eunkwang said. “What?” Hana asked in curious. “When he wanted to pee. He’ll stop everything that he does and yelled ‘I want to pee!’” Jieun explained.

“Oh, he’s been like that. A loud type person, I mean kid.” Hana replied. Suddenly, the atmosphere turned quiet only TV sounds and drinks sipped could be heard. Then, the master of silence breaker came to the rescue. “I thought Himchan’s on leave? Where is he?” Eunkwang asked. “He’s somewhere in the neighbourhood. Playing football I think.” Hana explained.

Eunkwang made an ‘O’ mouth shape. “I heard you guys moved to new house.” Hana looked at them. “Wow, the news spread like fire.” Jieun sounds sarcastic. “Yeah, it’s near. You can visit us if you’re free.” Eunkwang offered.

Suddenly, they heard a group of boys making noise from outside. “I guess Himchan’s home.” And it is. B.A.P stepped inside the house and look at them. “You guys are here?” Himchan panting. “Looks like we are.” Jieun answered.

“I’m using the bathroom first!” ZELO ran upstairs. “No you won’t!” Yongguk chase him. Himchan sighed, “Noona, can I use your bathroom?” he asked. Before Hana answered, “Thanks noona.” Himchan praised and get back upstairs.

“That is my brother.” Hana deep sighed. “I thought you guys were off to work today?” she continued. “We still have some unfinished business at home.” Jieun answered. Hana made an ‘O’ mouth shape.

“Noona! I’m bored.” Hyungjae whined. Hana looked at him, “Read your story books.” She suggested. He shook his head, “I can’t.” they raised they’re eyebrows at him. “Wae?”

“If I read that story book, I will end up sleeping.” He answered. Eunkwang sat up and went to him, “Okay tell me the story about.” Hyungjae took his book and read for Eunkwang. Eunkwang placed him on his lap and listen to the story.

They laughed at his explanation. ‘How he could be sleeping?’ Jieun thought. “Hana-sshi, you’re not working today?” Jieun asked. Hana shook her head, “I took a day off.” Hana stood up and went to the kitchen. “You need refill?” she pointed at the glass. Jieun only shook her head.

Jieun-ah, are you free this evening? – Omma

Nae. Wae geurae? – Jieun

I miss my daughter and my son-in-law. Let’s have a tea-time together. – Omma

I miss you too mom. Where will it be? Your house? – Jieun

It’s at Fantasy café. – Omma

Nae~ - Jieun

Jieun looked back to Eunkwang, ‘We have to go now. But, I don’t have heart to leave Hyungjae.’ Jieun thought. “That’s the story about.” Hyungjae closed the book. “So, what happen to the princess?” Eunkwang having a question session with him.

“Happy?” He answered. “Why” he asked back. “Because, the prince get to married her after he broke the spell and they live happily ever after.” He answered back. Jieun stood up from the couch and join the party.

“So, what have you read so far?” Jieun asked. “Sleeping beauty.” He answered in low tune. “Is there something wrong?” Jieun held his small hand. “I feel weird.” Hyungjae answered.

“I’m a boy and I read a story that much more suitable for girls.” He continued. “Well, there’s a prince character in it.” Youngjae cut him off while head downstairs. They look up, “It have little lines.” Hyungjae answered.

Eunkwang facepalmed himself, “That’s why you wouldn’t read it.” Hyungjae nodded and giggled like nothing happen. “Youngjae-ah! You wanna play Wii with us?” Yongguk yelled from upstairs. Hyungjae stood up from Eunkwang’s lap and ran upstairs with Youngjae.

“Hey, mom text me just now.” Jieun talked to Eunkwang. “What she said?” he asked. “She asked us to have a tea-time with them at the Fantasy café.” Jieun answered. Eunkwang nodded, “Well, we should probably leave now, if we don’t want to be late.” Eunkwang locked his lips with Jieun.

They stood up and went to the kitchen, “Hana-sshi, we have to head off now.” Jieun said. “Aww going so soon? I wish you guys would stay for brunch.” Hana whined. “We’ll be next time.” Eunkwang answered her. “I see you guys soon.” Hana hugged Jieun and bowed to both of them. “Oh, we’ll bid to them first.” Eunkwang point upstairs.

Hana nodded. Oh, if they aren’t at the family hall, they’re probably at Himchan’s. The door in black colour.” Hana told them.

Eunkwang and Jieun head upstairs “Looks like they’re in Himchan’s.” Jieun whispered. Eunkwang knocked the door and twist the doorknob. “Is this your room?!” Jieun asked. They paused the game and look back, “Yeah.” Himchan answered. “Why?” he continued.

“How can you … never mind.” Jieun cut her mind off after seeing enormous bedroom of Himchan. ‘Looks like your bedroom to me.’ Eunkwang thought. “We’ll be home now. Good bye Hyungjae!” Eunkwang waved at him.  

“You’re going home?” He hugged Eunkwang’s leg. “Yes.” He answered shortly. “Can I come?” Hyungjae made puppy eyes. ‘Oh no.’ Jieun thought. “You have to ask your noona.” Hyungjae ran out from the room and went to Hana.

“I’ll see you guys soon.” Eunkwang smiled. “See you soon.” They waved and get back on the game. Eunkwang closed the door and head downstairs, “Can we bring Hyungjae too?” Jieun asked. “I don’t mind if you want to.” Eunkwang answered.

“Just for a day, please?” Hyungjae pulled Hana’s hand. Hana sighed, “Okay, behave well.” Hana pinched his nose. “Assa!” He ran to Eunkwang and Jieun, “Let’s go!” He pulled them out.

“Hana, we’re going now.” Jieun screamed while Hyungjae pulled her and Eunkwang’s hand. Hana peeked from the kitchen, “Take care! I’ll fetch him tomorrow.” Hana waved as they leave.

“Come on we’ll be late.” Eunkwang pulled both of them. Jieun stopped and carried Hyungjae into her arms. “Where are we going?” Hyungjae asked. “Tea-time.” Jieun answered shortly. Hyungjae nodded and look at the empty road.

Omma, we’ll bring another guest with us. – Jieun

Alright. – Omma

“Are you hungry?” Eunkwang asked to both of them. Jieun and Hyungjae shook their head, but then Hyungjae’s stomach growls like a monster. “You can’t lie.” Eunkwang teased. Eunkwang then drive to the convenient store nearby. “You want anything?” he asked before off from the car Hyungjae. Jieun shook her head.

5 minutes later, they went inside the car. Eunkwang bought a chocolate muffin for Hyungjae and orange juice. Eunkwang continue drove to Fantasy café and parked the car. “Let’s get inside.” Jieun carried Hyungjae into her arms and walked inside.

“Omma let me walk. I’m a big boy.” Hyungjae whined. Jieun smiled and let him. He walks in between them and held their hand. “You have reservation?” the waiter asked. “I think so, under Mrs. Choi?” Jieun answered back.  “Are you okay?” Eunkwang whispered to her. Jieun nodded. “Cotton candy!” Hyungjae squeals. “You want some?” the waiter asked and Hyungjae nodded. The waiter hand him the cotton candy and ruffles his hair.

“Follow me.” The waiter gestured them and brought them to the table. “Omma! Appa!” Jieun’s turn now to squeals. “My son, Eunkwang! I missed you!” Mr. Choi hugged him. “Appa, you don’t miss me?!” Jieun crossed her arms and pouted. “I miss you too.” Mr. Choi pinched her cheek lightly.

‘SeungHyun?!’ Eunkwang raised his eyebrow. “What happen to your hair?” Jieun asked and aimed his hair. “I made a new style.” He tapped his grey ash hair. “Hyungjae?” all of them look in between Eunkwang and Jieun. “May I know who are you young man?” SeungHyun teased Hyungjae.

“I’m your best friend.” Hyungjae answered sarcastically. They all laughed. “You two know each other?” Eunkwang asked. They both nodded, “He’s my doctor.” Hyungjae answered. Eunkwang smiled. Hyungjae bowed and smiled, “Annyeonghaseyo, Hyungjae-imnida.” Mr. and Mrs. Choi went excited, “Is he guest you’ve mentioned?” Both of them nodded.

‘Who’s that girl? Is she SeungHyun’s girlfriend?’ Jieun thought. “Sit down and we’ll continue.” The table have 8 chairs, one guest from them and one is empty. Mr. Choi sat as the head of the family, SeungHyun sat in between Mrs. Choi and Jaera while Jieun, Hyungjae and Eunkwang sat in front of them.

 “So, Jieun, Eunkwang, how are you?” Mrs. Choi asked. “We’re good.” Jieun answered. “We have something to tell you two.” Mr. Choi added. “What is it?” Jieun sipped her drink.

“I’m getting married!” SeungHyun placed his arm around blushing Jaera. “Thank god! Finally you’ll be married!” Jieun pat her chest. They all look at her, including Hyungjae. “When?” Jieun asked excitedly.

“I say in next month.” SeungHyun answered. Jieun made an ‘O’ mouth shape. “Congratulations!” Eunkwang shook his hand with SeungHyun. “Introduced yourself.” SeungHyun whispered to Jaera.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jaera imnida.” Jaera bowed and sat back. “I can tell, you’re a doctor right?” Jieun tapped her chin. Jaera nodded, “How would you guess?” Jaera asked. “Well, my SeungHyun oppa likes girl who have same interest with him.” She teased.

“I’m Jieun, SeungHyun’s sister and this is Eunkwang, my husband.” Jieun introduced. “Nice to meet you.” Jaera bowed back to both of them. “And I’m their son, Hyungjae!” Hyungjae continued.

“She’d transferred from Russia to Seoul.” Mr. Choi continued. “You’re a Russian?” Eunkwang asked. Jaera shook her head, “I’m a Korean. I studied and work there nearly 8 years now.” she explained. “I guess that explained everything.” Jieun shrugged.

“How about this cute boy.” Mrs. Choi looked at Hyungjae. “He’s a brother of our closest friend.” Eunkwang told. “How old are you?” Mr. Choi added. Hyungjae let his hand out, “5!” he smiled.

Then, the waiter came placed our food. There almond cookies, red velvet, vanilla cupcakes and brownies. “Eat time!” Mrs. Choi clapped her hands together. The waiter bowed and left. “Hyungjae, eat well, okay?” Mr. Choi smiled at him.

“What do you want?” Eunkwang asked. “That one!” Hyungjae pointed at the brownies. Eunkwang placed two brownies on his plate and ate it. “Eunkwang, how’s your parents?” Mrs. Choi asked. Eunkwang nodded, “They’re fine. Thank you for asking.”

They all continue eat their tea-time. The waiter came back and placed the macaroons. “Ah, the dessert is here!” Mr. Choi smiled. The waiter bowed and left. “You want some?” Jieun asked Hyungjae that kept eyeing the macaroons since it placed. Hyungjae slowly nodded. Jieun placed the purple and red macaroons on his plate.

“Oppa, where will y-…” Hyungjae cut her off by a deep cough. He placed back the macaroons on his plate. Everybody on the table is now looking at him, worriedly. “Are you okay?” Jieun tapped his back slightly. Then he starts to cry and rashes start to appear on his skin, “Omma! I feel burning.” Hyungjae pointed at the macaroons. He begins difficult to breathe soon after. “He’s allergic to nuts!” SeungHyun said to them.

Eunkwang carried Hyungjae into his arm and ran to the men’s followed by SeungHyun running at his back. “What just happen?” Mrs. Choi begins to confuse. “He’s allergic to nuts, all type and I totally forgot macaroons have nuts as the ingredients.” Mr. Choi sooth her back.

“I’ll be a bad mother.” Jieun cursed herself. “You won’t at least you know his allergic to nuts, better than you don’t know anything about it.” Mrs. Choi comforts her. Eunkwang came back from the men’s with Hyungjae sobbing on his arms. “Do you guys have his medication?” SeungHyun asked. “Yeah. It’s at home.” Jieun stood up.

“Give him the medications before he eat and before went to bed.” SeungHyun explained. Jieun nodded. “I’m sorry it has to end up this way.” Jieun bowed to them. “It’s fine. At least, we have met.” Mrs. Choi pointed to Jaera. “Nice to meet you Jaera, see you next time.” Jieun and Eunkwang bowed back and left.

Jieun took Hyungjae and carried in her arms, ‘Hyungjae, I’m so sorry about that.’ Jieun sooth his back. They sat in the car and quickly went home. Despite of Eunkwang’s speed drive, they arrived lest than 10 minutes.

Jieun placed Hyungjae at the kitchen counter and took his medication. Eunkwang took a warm glass of water for him. ‘How can a 5 year old kid eat pills?!’ Jieun thought while giving Hyungjae. “Omma, don’t worry I’m used to it.” Hyungjae said after swallowed his medication.

“Now take a rest alright.” Eunkwang carried him to his room and tuck into his blanket. “Hyungjae, I’m sorry.” Hyungjae held her hands, “its okay.” Jieun leaned down and kissed on his forehead followed by Eunkwang.

“I’ll wake you up before dinner.” Eunkwang closed the door and left Hyungjae rest.


-O- SeungHyung will be married!!! OMG! I'M SO EXCITED

Hello guys, how are you?

Sorry, I left you guys like 2-3 days without an update :(

I noticed new subscribers :) Hello there! Welcome to the familia~

Oh, well my internet is having a problem and they just finished repaired it, thank god!

You guys, my health is not functioning well, sometimes I might throw up or having a terrible stomachache.

And the doctor says fine.

I think I need rest, don't you think?

But, don't worry, I'll update the story :)

Do comment and subscribe :)

Kamsahamnida~

xoxo