Reconsider

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

“What is it?” Jieun’s soft voice made Eunkwang felt much more worried if she would act out of esteem. He took few breathe in and out, “JH … want our child, Eun Soo.”

Everything stops.

The atmosphere was quiet even the crickets were quiet too. Only their deep breathe were heard. Eunkwang gently tapped her hand and wiped silent tears from her cheek. She blinked twice and more silent tears sprawl out.

“H-how … why Eun Soo is the target?” she sobs and prevent from screaming. Not to wake the babies’ up.

“I don’t know, honey. He threatens me to kill you and our children if I disobey him but I never agreed to him. Eunkwang held her shoulders, “I’ll never trade our children as revenge.”

Jieun lightly sigh, “He knew us too well.”                  

At this moment, Jieun only need comfort. For the past months, she missed his comfort hugs, honey voice and deep embrace.  Eunkwang hugged her and sooth her back, “I won’t let our children let out of my sight and end up to him. I crossed my heart; no more lies.”

“What do you mean JH wants to trade our child as revenge?” she mumbled while snuggled on his chest. He shrugged, “I don’t know. I grew up literally abroad and I knew nobody in Korea other than Minhyuk, my few schoolmates and my dearly you.”

“Is JH referring to me?” she looked up to him.

“Molla. Wrong person I guess.” Eunkwang answered.

“I don’t think so. How did he know about our son?” she asked back.

Eunkwang stuttered, “I-I’m not sure about that. JH keeps on telling me he has his eyes everywhere.”

Suddenly, the babies’ room light lighten and make them walk back to the babies’ room. The look at themselves weird, “The babies are fine, why would the light for a sudden?” Jieun concern as they walk nearer to the babies’ crib.’

“I think we should leave this place. I feel wrong this time.”

They walked over to the babies, “They’re sleeping and I see no harm on them.” Jieun stated.

‘Yes, but I’m reconsidering all of us.’ He thought.


 

LOOK WHO'S BACK!!