Let's play more games!

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

“Hyungjae-ah~ let’s get going. It’s already 6.15pm. You should have your dinner now.” Jieun called Hyungjae. Hyungjae ran to her, “Mommy, are we going to have dinner home?” Hyungjae asked. ‘He just called me mommy.’ Jieun thought. “We’ll be eating out today.” Eunkwang answered.

They walk to the car and sat as usual Hyungjae on Jieun’s lap. “Let’s go eat hamburger!” Hyungjae said. “You sure?” jieun asked. Hyungjae nodded. Eunkwang drove to McDonalds which is not far from the playground.

Eunkwang parked the car and they all went into the restaurant. Hyungjae ran to the counter. “I want that! I want that!” Hyungjae points at the numerous illustrations in front of him. Eunkwang carried him into his arms, “You still want the hamburger?” Eunkwang asked.

Hyungjae shook his head, “Aniyo. I want Bumble Bee!” Hyungjae clapped his hand together. “Okay okay. I’ll get you one.” Jieun carried Hyungjae from his arms and sat at the table.

“May I have your orders?” the cashier asked. “1 chicken burger happy meal with orange juice and two double cheeseburger.” Eunkwang answered. “Eat here or take away?” the cashier asked again. “Here. Oh, and can I have the Bubble Bee figure for the toy?” the cashier nodded. Eunkwang then paid for the food and carried to the table. ‘I planned to have Big Mac at first but, never mind.’

“I ordered cheeseburgers for us.” Eunkwang placed Hyungjae’s happy meal in front of him. “I’ll eat well!” Hyungjae start eating his food while humming to random songs. ‘Humming? Sounds like Eunkwang to me.’ Jieun thought. “Have you thought about the car yet?” Eunkwang asked Jieun. Jieun shook her head, “Not yet. I’m still thinking about it.” Jieun answered after sipped her coke.

“Omma, can I play?” Hyungjae pointed at the mini playground near them. “It’s not good to play right after you had your meal. You might throw up after that.” Eunkwang answered for Jieun. Jieun only smile. “Arasso. Appa, do you like robots?” Hyungjae asked. Eunkwang nodded, “Later we play when we arrived home.” Hyungjae continue humming while playing the toy figure.

“I want to pee.” Hyungjae suddenly spoke. Eunkwang panicked and brought him to the toilet. They all head home after had their meals. Eunkwang starts to sing his song while driving home.

Sarangbakke nan molla
I want you only you
Idaeron jeoldaero bonael sun eobseo
kkeutnaejaneun mal hamburo haji ma
It’s so blue It’s so blue

‘Now you’re the one that’s singing.’ Jieun thought. Hyungjae slowly dove off to slumber. Jieun fixed his position and hugged him while he slept. “Usually you’re the one that sleeps.” Eunkwang teased. “Oppa!” Jieun whined.

They arrived home later. “I’ll get his bags.” Eunkwang took Hyungjae’s bags and went home with Jieun carried Hyungjae. He pressed the 14-digit-codes and entered. ‘We only have one bedroom. How are we supposed to get a room for Hyungjae?’ Eunkwang thought.

Jieun laid Hyungjae on their bed and changed his clothes into pyjamas. None of Jieun’s act woke Hyungjae from his deep slumber. Jieun tucked him into the blankets and went outside. She sat next to Eunkwang.

They stared at the TV and everything turned quiet. Jieun yawned and lied on his lap, “I think we need a new house.” Eunkwang broke the silence. Jieun look up to him, “Wae?” Eunkwang played with her hair, “We only have one bedroom.” Eunkwang answered.

“He’s small and the bed is huge. It will fit all three of us.” Jieun stare at him. Eunkwang giggled, “Not that. What I mean is what will happen when we have our own kids and we only have one bedroom?” Eunkwang made himself clear.

Jieun nodded. “Omma, appa! You guys not sleepy?” Hyungjae rubbed his eyes. They looked to their right, “You make me have a mini heart attack!” Eunkwang and Jieun held her breath. Hyungjae giggled. Jieun sat up and look to his sleepy face, ‘So cute!’ she thought. “Let’s get you back in bed.” Eunkwang stood up and walked Hyungjae to sleep.

Jieun followed him and changed in the bathroom. Eunkwang sang a lullaby to Hyungjae until he fell asleep again. “Go change. I’ll take care from here.” Eunkwang slowly stood up and went for change.

He went out few minutes after. Both of them lie on the bed with Hyungjae in the middle and stare at the blank ceiling. “Tomorrow’s Monday. Both of us working who will take care of Hyungjae?” Eunkwang looked at Jieun. “Ah~ I’ll let Minnie-hyuk take care of him.” Eunkwang answered.

“Minnie-hyuk?” Jieun raised her eyebrow. “I mean Minhyuk.” Eunkwang clears his throat. Jieun giggled. Hyungjae begin shifting his sleeping position and made both Eunkwang and Jieun in silence. “Good night, I love you!” Jieun whispered and shoot her flying kisses. Eunkwang smiled, “I love you too, yeobo!” they slowly drift off to slumber.

~~~~~

I’ll pick him up at 4 later. Thanks anyway taking care of him. – Eunkwang

Hey, I’m your best bud! Don’t mention it. We’ll be waiting. – Minhyuk

“Hyungjae-ah, Eunkwang will be here in another 1 hour.” Minhyuk said. “Appa, not Eunkwang.” Hyungjae corrects him. “Arasso, arasso.” Minhyuk raised his hands as surrender to a 5-year-old kid.

“Hyungjae, can I ask you something?” Minhyuk distract him from playing with his toys. He nodded. “Why did you call Eunkwang hyung appa and Jieun noona omma?” Hyungjae blinked at him, “I don’t know. I feel they’re my parents, real parents. And I like it.” Hyungjae smiled. Minhyuk ruffled his hair.

“You want to eat or drink before you off?” Minhyuk asked. Hyungjae shook his head and continue playing with his car toys. Sometimes, Hyungjae hummed to random songs while playing, well it looks like it is his habit of humming. ‘He has Eunkwang’s music habit, Jieun’s warm-hearted and a cute way like Himchan.’ Minhyuk stare at Hyungjae while playing.

Hyungjae dropped his car toys from his hand and look at Minhyuk, “I want to pee!” Minhyuk cut off his mind and brought him to the toilet. They walked back to the living room and watch TV. Hyungjae yawned a couple of times and slowly doze off to slumber.

Minhyuk took a glanced at him, ‘Already asleep?’ he thought. He took some pillows from the couch and placed under Hyungjae’ small head and fixed his sleeping position.

Eunkwang then arrived in front of Minhyuk’s house. He gave a double knock, “Shh! He’s sleeping.” Minhyuk whispered.  “Is it?” Eunkwang sneaked behind Minhyuk and saw Hyungjae sleeping on the couch in front of the TV.

“Wanna drink?” Minhyuk asked. “I’ll have an ice tea.” Eunkwang answered. Minhyuk then when off to kitchen to make their drinks. Eunkwang caressed Hyungjae’s puffy cheek while he slept. “All served.” Minhyuk placed on the table.

They sipped drink and talked on random stuff. Hyungjae then start to talk in his sleep, “No … Don’t go!” Eunkwang sat back next to Hyungjae. He slowly shook Hyungjae but he isn’t awake. “Appa!” Hyungjae suddenly sat up and look beside him. He hugged Eunkwang and start to cry, “Appa, don’t leave me.” He sobs. Eunkwang sooth him back, “It’s alright. It’s just a bad dream. I’m here with you, alright.” They released from their hug. ‘How can an innocent kid like him have a bad dream?’ Eunkwang deep thought.

“I won’t leave you, I promise.” Eunkwang curls his pinky with Hyungjae met his thumb as promise. “You want to drink?” Eunkwang asked. He shook his head, “Where’s omma?” he asked. “She’s at work and we’ll take her after this.” Hyungjae clapped his hand as excited and totally forgot about his nightmare.

Eunkwang carried him and sat back on the chair and took his last sip. What-happen? Minhyuk mouthed to Eunkwang. Just-nightmare Eunkwang mouthed back at him. Minhyuk made an ‘O’ mouth shape as understood.

“Do you want to come again and play?” Eunkwang asked. Hyungjae nodded. “Tomorrow~” Hyungjae spoke. Minhyuk giggled looking at Hyungjae. “I’ll see you tomorrow then.” He ruffled the small boy’s hair. Hyungjae shook his head as Minhyuk ruffled his hair.

“Well, I guess I see you tomorrow.” Eunkwang held onto Hyungjae while talked to Minhyuk. “Yeah, see you then.” Minhyuk spoke back. “Hyungjae, take care. Bye~” Minhyuk waved at him as he walked with Eunkwang to the car.

Eunkwang buckled his seatbelt and mad him seat in comfort. Eunkwang scrolled down his window and waved to Minhyuk. Minhyuk waved back, “Drive safe!” Eunkwang nodded and drove the car off to the main road.

He then drove to Jieun’s office and wait at the lobby. “Where is she?” Hyungjae mumbled. Eunkwang place Hyungjae on his lap, “She’ll be down in a minute.” Eunkwang answered. “Appa, did you do this everyday? The same thing?” Hyungjae bombarded Eunkwang with multiple questions. Eunkwang nodded, “Don’t you get tired?” Hyungjae ask again. He shook his head, “Why?”

“Because I’m a guy, strong guy.” Eunkwang try to explain in a way of 5 year old boy could understand. “You must be so strong!” Hyungjae showed his fatty biceps. Eunkwang giggled. Jieun saw them talking lively together.

“Sorry for making you guys waited.” Jieun apologise. They both look back and saw Jieun had been staring at them in a while. “OMMA!” Hyungjae ran and hugged Jieun. “Hyungjae~ have you eat? Are you hungry?” jieun asked in concern. “I’m not hungry.” Hyungjae shook his head but his stomach growls like a dragon.

They walked together to the car and Eunkwang sped off to home. Hyungjae pulled Eunkwang to their house, “Relax, the house won’t go anywhere.” Eunkwang teased. Hyungjae still pulled his hand to run with him, “I know. But I want to play!” Eunkwang then pressed the 14-digit- code and they both speed off.

“I’ll be in the kitchen cooking.” Jieun whispered to Eunkwang while he busy playing with Hyungjae. He nodded “Oh and can you please take him for a shower?” jieun pleased. He nodded again. “Let’s get you clean up! Then we continue play~ okay?” Eunkwang said to Hyungjae. Hyungjae went to the bathroom and showered himself with Eunkwang’s help.

‘Now, I have a little kid in the house. So, I’ll be making kimchi pancake, pumpkin soup and bbibimbap’.  Jieun took all the ingredients she needed and begin her cook. “Now you smell good.” Eunkwang help Hyungjae dressed up.

They both went back to living room and play again. ‘I should check on Jieun.’ Eunkwang thought. “I’ll grab a drink. You want some?” Eunkwang asked Hyungjae and as expected he shook his head as no.

Eunkwang peaked from the back and saw Jieun is busy preparing the food. He curls up his arms around Jieun’s waist, “Jagiya, what are we having tonight?” Eunkwang made Jieun startled a bit. She giggled, “Kimchi pancake, pumpkin soup and bbibimbap.” Eunkwang kissed on her cheek and keep on staring her cook.

“Appa?” Hyungjae asked from their back. They stopped their act and stay cool. “Yes, my son?” Eunkwang asked back. “Let’s play more games!” Eunkwang held his sigh and followed Hyungjae back to the living room.

‘I’m already tired playing Hyungjae. Don’t you feel tired at all?’ Eunkwang thought. Jieun finished her cook and served on the table. She went to the bedroom and has a shower. She then can’t decide what to wear. She peeped outside and called Eunkwang. “I’ll be right back.” Eunkwang said to Hyungjae.

“I can’t decide what to wear.” Jieun said to him as she closed the door. Jieun still wrapped herself in towel and it revealed almost all of her thigh. “Are you planning something nice tonight?” Eunkwang sounds ert. Jieun his arm, “I mean what to wear now. It’s not weird right, wearing shorts with Hyungjae around?” jieun sounds anxious.

“I’m sure Hana wore shorts with Hyungjae around.” Eunkwang said. Jieun took his clothes and shooed Eunkwang out.

She came out in a minute later. “Lets eat.” Jieun called the boys from playing. Hyungjae sat next to Jieun. Jieun placed the bbibimbap and kimchi pancake on Hyungjae’s plate and he ate well. “This is delicious.” Eunkwang said. Hyungjae only looks at him weird.

They finished eating after 20minutes later. Eunkwang helped Hyungjae tucked into the bed and helped him sleep. “Good night appa!” Hyungjae kissed on Eunkwang’s cheek and lie on the bed. “Good night Hyungjae!” Eunkwang whispered. He kissed o his forehead and slowly walks off from the room.

“I’m tired.” Eunkwang whined as he crashed himself next to Jieun on the couch. “Don’t you feel tired?” Eunkwang asked jieun. She shook her head, “He already asleep?” Jieun asked. Eunkwang showed his thumb up.

“Hey, earlier this evening when I took Hyungjae from Minhyuk’s, he had a bad dream.” Eunkwang break the silence. Jieun look to him, “Is it … bad?” jieun lowered her voice volume. “Well, he only says ‘No’ and ‘don’t go’ after that he yelled appa.” Eunkwang explained. “Looks like he misses you.” Jieun teased. ‘Maybe, maybe not?’ he thought.

“Now I feel like a real mother.” Jieun shrugged. “You did a good job, mother.” Eunkwang kissed on the tip of her nose. “And you, did a great job as a father today.” She crashed her lips on Eunkwang. “I miss this.” He mumbled. Jieun only smile.

Jieun break the kiss as she wants some oxygen supply, “I love you Seo Eunkwang.” She kissed again on his lips. “I love you more Seo jieun.” Jieun laid her head on his shoulder and watch a couple of drama before went off to bed.

‘I guess this is how it feels as a mother.’ Jieun thought.

‘I already thought Hyungjae as my own son.’ Eunkwang thought.


Double update for today~

Comment and subscribe :)

Kamsahamnida~

xoxo :)