Banana vs. Lemon

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

I feel empty beside me. I slowly opens my eyes, ‘Where is she?! Is she in the shower?’ Eunkwang stood up from the bed and knock the bathroom door. “Jieun-ah~ are you inside?” Eunkwang turns the doorknob, ‘And she’s not locking it again.’ The bathroom is empty! ‘Where is she?’

‘Oh! The kitchen!’ he sneak outside, ‘There she is!’ Eunkwang tip-toed to the kitchen and he make sure there is no sound will produce. Eunkwang stood behind her, ‘you should be resting and leave me doing the breakfast.’ Eunkwang shook his head.

Eunkwang curls up his hand at Jieun’s waist, “Good morning sunshine!” Jieun giggles. “Good morning.” Jieun begin analyzing the kitchen cabinet and thinks what should she cook this morning. “What are you doing?” Eunkwang asks, even though he knows. He rests his chin on Jieun’s shoulder. “I don’t know. What do you want for breakfast?” Jieun slightly look at Eunkwang and he fall asleep. Jieun spurns herself and Eunkwang still sleeping in standing motion. ‘Sleepy much from taking care of me last night?’

Jieun leaned forward to kiss on Eunkwang’s cheek. Eunkwang made a quick turn and made Jieun ‘accidently’ kiss his lips. “Yah! I thought you’re sleeping!” Jieun pouts. Eunkwang giggles, “I was, but then …. Hey, you should call me oppa! I’m older than you and your husband.” Eunkwang slightly raised his voice “ANDWAE!” Jieun crossed her arms and went to the living room. She sat on the couch and look away from Eunkwang that walks to her like a 3-year-old toddler looking for its mom.

“Jieun-ah~” Eunkwang sat beside Jieun and poke her puffy cheek. ‘I won’t fall for it.’ Jieun mentally speaks to Eunkwang. ‘Jieun, you’re so cute when you’re mad.’ “Who’s the one that said wrinkles will be all over the face if you’re mad, uh?” Eunkwang smirked.

“Fine.” Jieun have to admit, she can’t hold it for long. Eunkwang smile and ruffles her hair. Jieun stood up and went to the kitchen. “Don’t leave me alone~” Eunkwang jogs behind her.

Jieun opens the cabinet above her and took some ingredients. Eunkwang holds Jieun’s waist, “Can I make a request?” Eunkwang whispered. Jieun feels a bit chill tingling down her spine, “Y-yes. Sure.” “I want pancake.” Eunkwang answered her. “What type?” “Hmm~ the one that really special. Love pancake!” Eunkwang planted a quick kiss on Jieun’s cheek and ran to the bathroom for shower.

Jieun stood there, frozen. ‘Eunkwang! Why do you always make me in shock? Hmm~ I guess that’s why I love you more.’ ‘Jieun must be in absolute shock!’ Eunkwang giggled in the bathroom.

Eunkwang stepped out from the bathroom and wore his white hoodie with black shorts. “I smell something good~” Eunkwang yelled from inside their room. Jieun just giggled from the kitchen. ‘He looks like someone who love banana pancake.’ Jieun thrilled.

Jieun serves the pancakes on the table which Eunkwang already await. Jieun sat comfortable in front of him, “Looks like someone wore a top today.” Jieun teased. “I feel a bit hot. I sho-…” Eunkwang begin pull out his hoodie. “NO!” Jieun stopped him. “I’m just joking.”

“Banana! My favourite!” Eunkwang squeals. “Jijja?!” ‘I didn’t know it was your favourite.’ Jieun smiled. Eunkwang took the first bite, “How was it?” Eunkwang showed her weird expression. “Ah! I’m sorry. I c-…” Jieun was about to take Eunkwang’s plate, but Eunkwang smiled back at her.

“Shriek-pans-goo!” Eunkwang spoke. Actually what he said was, “This pancake is good.” “I was just teasing you.” Eunkwang continued.  Jieun shyly shook her head, “You shouldn’t talk while your mouth is full!” Eunkwang plastered his smile. They end up eating their food 10 minutes later.

“Let me wash.” Jieun took Eunkwang’s plate. “Let me, as a repay.” Jieun paused for a while and nodded. She cleans up the table and sat back at the couch. “What happen to you?!” Jieun asked in shock. “I accidently spill the water on my hoodie.” Jieun shooing him to change in the room. ‘What did you do actually Kwang-ie?”

Eunkwang walks out from the bedroom, again with his bare torso. Eunkwang sat beside Jieun and smile all alone. ‘She’ll be distracted soon.’ “Today’s shows are boring.” Jieun yawns right after that. Eunkwang pat his lap as for her to lie on. Jieun lie on Eunkwang’s lap and begin analyzing his sculpture.

“Am I that handsome?” Eunkwang noticed Jieun is been stare at him for a while.

Jieun was blush, “Can I even look at you?” ‘Sure thing, you are handsome.’

Jieun seems can’t stay still from watching boring TV shows. She ended drawing random shape on Eunkwang’s bare abs. “It tickles.” Jieun don’t care. She begin draw more and more on Eunkwang’s torso. Until, she was poking Eunkwang’s cheek, “You’re so cute!” Jieun murmured. “What did you say?” Eunkwang look down at her, “Oh, n-nothing.” ‘Think I didn’t here you?’ Eunkwang thought.

Jieun yawns again, and this time is even constantly every minute. “Can we do something else? I’m boring!” Jieun looks at Eunkwang. “I don’t know. You decide.” Jieun tapped her chin, “Let me sleep for a while.” Jieun begin cuddles herself and begin to fall asleep.

Eunkwang slipped one of his arms under Jieun’s leg and carried her like bridal style. “W-where are we going?” Jieun woke up. “To the room.” Eunkwang answered. “I like to sleep on the couch.” Jieun protested.

Eunkwang didn’t bother her and kicked the door close. He brought her and laid her on the bed. Eunkwang start to crawl on top of her. “Wh-what are you doing?” Jieun asked. “Ready?” Eunkwang pulled the blanket and covers them up.

 

~~~~~

 

‘My god! Look at these hickey marks. They’re too visible.’ “Eunkwang, your hoodie is too big for me!!” ‘And it’s too big, it cover until half of my thigh.’ Jieun thought. “Hey, are you done?” Eunkwang asked from outside. Jieun didn’t answer. Eunkwang turn the doorknob and saw Jieun check some hickey marks on her neck and chest.

Eunkwang rested his chin on Jieun’s shoulder, “How am I supposed to cover it up?” Jieun asked in low tune. Eunkwang spurn her and kissed lightly on Jieun’s lips, “I can help you. Just apply some bb cream on it.” Eunkwang helped Jieun apply on her neck and chest. “Th-that tickles.” Jieun shyly laughed. Eunkwang released his small giggle, “Now, it’s all done.”

Jieun sat back on the bed and look down. “Hey, what’s wrong?” Eunkwang asked in concern. “I-I’m sorry.” Jieun said back and tears begin to crawl out from her eyes. “Don’t cry. What’s wrong? Why are you saying sorry?” Eunkwang asked more. “I’m sorry if I disappoint you… And I’m sorry if I can’t make any kids for us.” Eunkwang smile, “It’s okay. I understand. But we must try, right?” Jieun shyly nodded.

“Are you hungry?” Jieun asked. “Hmm? No. Are you?” Jieun shook her head. Suddenly, the atmosphere turns quiet. “How about dinner? Do you want to eat dinner outside? Or just at home?” Eunkwang break the awkward silence. Jieun tapped her chin, “How about, we eat outside. You look tired from yesterday.” Jieun smiled.

“I’ll be at kitchen.” Jieun pinched Eunkwang’s nose. Eunkwang winked, “Arasso.” ‘I’m thankful to have a husband like you Eunkwang.’ Jieun thought while she walked to the kitchen. ‘Oh! Minnie-hyuk! I should tell him!’ Eunkwang thought.

 

I own you a dinner.  Are free tonight? – Eunkwang

 

Within a spit second Minhyuk replied back. ‘I can sense he’s too happy.’ Eunkwang chuckled in silence.

 

SURE!!! We’re on for tonight. – Minhyuk

So, which restaurant are we taking? The usual? – Eunkwang

 

‘Maybe he’s a bit busy.’ Eunkwang thought while pending for Minhyuk’s reply. He walks to kitchen to check on Jieun. “What are you doing?” Jieun look back at him, “Macaroons.” Eunkwang made an ‘O’ mouth shape.

 

Hmm~ let’s try a new taste. I found a new restaurant that just open 3 days ago. Don’t worry; it’s my treat. Take it as a wedding present. – Minhyuk

 

“Jieun-ah, my friend will be joining us for the dinner. Do you mind?” Jieun nodded, “No. Not at all.” “Well … actually I owe him a dinner with you. But, his treat.” Eunkwang continued. Jieun made a shock expression. “What? He’s the one that plan it.” Eunkwang explained. Jieun smile, “I didn’t mean the dinner. I forgot to put some almonds.”

Eunkwang just smile. ‘Now, you’re the one that made me shock.’

“Eunkwang-ah, is your friend a girl or a guy?” Jieun asked Eunkwang as she placed the macaroons in the oven. “A guy, of course. Wae?” Eunkwang smirked. ‘You are one kind of handsome guy. I’m sure you have a lot of admires.’ Jieun mentally spoke. “I’m just asking.” Jieun said back.

The oven tings. “Oh, it’s baked!” Jieun squeals. She took the pan with macaroons on it without wearing any gloves, “Ouch!” Jieun holds her burned finger. “Quick! Wash with cold water.” Eunkwang hold her finger through the flowing water. “Why weren’t you wearing your kitchen gloves?” Eunkwang slightly raised his voice. “I-I  ... I forgot.” Jieun look down. One of her tears crawls out. ‘I guess I couldn’t hold my tears back.’

“It’s okay. I’m not mad at you. Every body make mistakes. Why should I mad about it?” Eunkwang caressed her hair behind her ear. “Let me take the macaroons.” Eunkwang command to Jieun while she stood still, ‘I’m sorry, Eunkwang.’ Jieun mentally spoke.

“Why are you making the macaroons?” Eunkwang ask. “Deep engraving.” Jieun smile. ‘I miss that smile. Smile forever, will you?’ Eunkwang thought. “We can share while watching the TV later.” Jieun shows her thumbs up.

Eunkwang served the macaroon on a plate while Jieun made some espresso. They sat on the couch and watch some random channels. “What flavour is this?” Eunkwang pointed the yellow macaroon. “Is it banana?” Eunkwang continued. ‘You always thought of banana since I serve the banana pancake this morning. “That’s lemon.” Jieun giggled.

“Do you have banana flavoured?” Eunkwang poked Jieun. Jieun shook her head, “I like lemon, so I made lemon.”

“I want banana. Can you make one for me?” Eunkwang whined. “I don’t know. I never tried yet.” Jieun spoke. “I can help you.” Eunkwang peeked on Jieun’s cheek.

“I’ll make you some next time.” Jieun pinched Eunkwang’s nose. “Arasso.” Eunkwang randomly kiss all over Jieun’s face. ‘Happy Kiss Day!’

 


 

Hey guys ;) It's a short chapter for this one! Enjoy~