Thank Goodness

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

“Appa …” a voice call him and shook his body.

“NOOO!!!” Eunkwang held his breathe and sat up from his seat while blinking his eyes. It was Hyungjae and Hana. They came for a visit since Eunkwang text almost to everyone Jieun had finally have her labour.

“Eunkwang-sshi, are you alright?” Hana waved her hand on front of un-blinking Eunkwang. He nod once, twice, “Y-yeah. I’m fine. I’m j-just … having a nightmare.” He rubbed his temples and starred at the cold floor.

“Jieun?!” he ran back inside with Hana and Hyungjae stare at him weirdly, “What happen to him?”  Hana mumbled pretty much Hyungjae could hear her and shrugged. He lightly sighed, ‘Thank god you’re fine, so as the babies.’

‘Wait! Babies?! Eun Sook!’ he took another glance on her left side of her bed. There they are, sleeping soundly just like their mother. Eun Sook no longer in the baby special ward, she’s now with her mother.

Hana tapped lightly Eunkwang’s shoulder and made him startled, “I think you should freshen yourself.” She whispered

“Ukk … agi! (Babies)” Eunkwang walked closer to the babies’ bed next to Jieun. “Noona, look!” he pointed at the sleeping babies. Yeah, we won’t be hearing any sounds until they have their age around a year.

“I’ll watch her until you come back.” Jieun slowly opened her eyes as she heard multiple whispers around her, “Eunkwang?” she slowly sat up.

“Hey, hey, lay down. You need plenty of rest.” Hana calmed her down since she frowns since she'd awake. “I won’t be long, alright?”

Hyungjae held Eunkwang’s hand as he wanted to come along, “Come! Company me, can you?” Eunkwang tapped his head. They walked out and went to the vending machine near to the lift, “I buy you orange juice, alright?”

“But …”

“These are all old people drink. Are you old?” Eunkwang teased.

He shook his head, “No! I’m still young.”

“Then, young people drink juice, not old people drinks. Yet, it’s not tasty.” He showed his tongue and made a weird face as it was bitter.

“Appa, whose babies is in the room?” Eunkwang mentally facepalmed with his question.

He giggled, “Appa and omma. Your new brother and sister.” He assured.

He crossed his arms, “Hmph! Appa will love them more and forget about me, same as omma.” Eunkwang bent himself, “I won’t and never do that. I love all my children equally, tomorrow and forever.” He kissed on his forehead.

They made their steps back to the room with a delightful atmosphere, “Can I play with them?” Eunkwang ruffled his hair, “Yes, when they grown big as you.”


Yay! I MADE DOUBLE UPDATE AND ITS STILL FRIDAY!!

The most important thing is: MY EXAM IS OVER! /YELLING VICTORY/

Haha, hello :) I see new subscribers tagging along, how you guys doing?

Please tell me how you feel before the story ends. 

Btw, I changed the poster! Thanks to NurulAina for the most awesome poster :'D /hugs & bow/

I hope you guys pretty much get into the story. But, you're lost, feel free to ask.