Torture

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

JH looks at them both with a heartless emotion, “Begging for more, still I won’t change me mind” he warned. Jieun clenched her fist as her blood will spurt out from her IV line. Eunkwang head down and being in silence thought.

His eyes filled with infinite evil which there’ll be no end. But, when will all of these will stop? Until the judgement day?! How about now? Staying the rights of justice and have a life without any insane interference.

“Please? We beg you not to take our child.” Eunkwang held JH’s leg. “I beg you for mercy.” Jieun added.

He tsked thrice, “Not. Even. A. Chance. Right, Eun Soo?” JH pinched Eun Soo’s puffy cheek and that baby moved a little and carved a smile on his small lips.

Jieun and Eunkwang smiled but frowned a bit, seeing their child first smile upon some stranger not to his parent. “Eun Soo, I’m your appa. Hmm? Ap-pa.” JH giggled.

Eunkwang sighed, “What’s the deep sigh? Feeling not right to see your son again?” he smirked.

“What will you do to my son? How will you react if he ask you one day who’s his mother?” Eunkwang asked. JH walk closer to Jieun and caressed her cheek but Jieun pulled away, “Don’t dare you to touch her.”

“Jieun is the mother, of course. I’m the father of Eun Soo and I know how to care him. So, mind your own business.” He moved his arms left and right to cuddle Eun Soo and prevent him from stirred from his twinkle sleep.

“Are you sure? What if his friends he doesn’t look a like to either of his parents and claimed he’s adopted?” Eunkwang begin to torture him psychologically.

“Give me 5 reasons why I shouldn’t take your son?” suddenly he’s opening for options since he look too nervous of Eunkwang’s previous question.

Eunkwang gasped, “I … I don’t have one but you can take mine instead of him. He’s just a baby.”

‘What do you expect to get from him while he’s sleeping all day?!’ the real thing that Eunkwang wished to say but, he’s not willing getting not even one consequences.

“First, I have to fed him. Second, you don’t have any milk. Third, I need to change his diapers. Fourth, from what I observe you don’t even know what type of diapers he used. Fifth, I need to give some medication to him and you absolutely don’t know how and what.” Jieun told the main 5 reasons, particularly in single breathe.

He laughed, barely enough the whole hospital floor could hear him, “You think I’m that stupid?! How could I take him if I don’t know those simple things?!”  He now sounds sarcastic.

 “Well, let’s see how you can catch your son if I hold him upside down…” he continued.

Eun Soo is hanging upside down and both of them gasped “Don’t … let him ….” Jieun stuttered her words. Eunkwang on the floor watch his sleeping baby hanging, “Eun Soo…” he sounds whisper.

JH let go Eun Soo and he start to reached hi small body hit on the cold floor, “NOOO!!!” then everything went pitch black.


1st