Window Shopping (Part 2): Met the Past

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

“I gotta go to the men. Wait for me for a while, okay? Don’t go anywhere.” Eunkwang scooped the last ice-cream and kissed on Jieun’s forehead before leaving.

Jieun look around the small ice-cream store as the customers leaving and coming. Her ice-cream will be finished in any time. Not long after, “Miss, this is your special banana split.” The waiter placed a banana split with triple different scoops and rainbow sprinkles.

Jieun held the waiter’s wrist, “But I didn’t order this.” The waiter smiled and points to the counter, it was Byunghyun. He came to Jieun’s table, “I hope you’re not surprise finding me here.” He said. Jieun giggled, “No-no. I’m fine.”

He looks around, “Are you here alone?” looking round without having an eye-contact with Jieun. “I’m with my husband of course, he’s at the men. By the way, why are you here? I suppose you should be at work.”

“I’m working here, I mean managed. This ice-cream store is one of my branches.” Byunghyun took a bit of the banana split. Jieun made an ‘O’ mouth shape, “You came here shopping?” he asked. Jieun nods, “Yeah. Getting the earliest preparation you know.”

Eunkwang had settles his ‘thing’ at the men and came back to he store. He found Jieun sat in front of an unknown guy for him and having a happy conversation. Obviously, he had that tiny piece of jealousy inside him that he needs to know that guy so badly.

Eunkwang walks closer and Byunghyun noticed him, “Hi, you must be Eunkwang, Jieun’s husband. I’m Byunghyun.” He stood up and shook hand with Eunkwang. “So, did you anyhow pass by?” Eunkwang asked and noticed the banana split.

“No, I’m the owner of the ice-cream store. I’m just checking how’s the new store going and somehow coincidently met you two.” He explained. Eunkwang nods, “Byunghyun, how long did you know Jieun?”

“Oppa!” Jieun hit lightly on Eunkwang’s arm.

Eunkwang shrugged and mouthed ‘what’. Byunghyun giggled, “Byunghyun, is my …”

“Best friend. We’re best friends since middle school.” Byunghyun cut Jieun and Jieun nods nervously. “Wow, that’s a long period of time. I’m sure you guys knew each other for long.” Eunkwang shoved the ice-cream into his mouth after he spoke.

“Wait, if you guys knew that long, why weren’t you be in the three musketeers? I mean with Woohyun and Jaehwa.” Eunkwang asked more. “Oh, I moved to USA when I was 16. And I just came back after graduates.” He assured.

“How are the babies?” Byunghyun look at Jieun. “They’re growing find including excited kicking everyday.” She giggled. “I wish you two good luck with the parenthood thing.” He sounds teasing in the same time.

“Thanks.” Both of them said in unison and glare at each other.

“By the way, Eunkwang, Jieun, what is your occupancy?”

“I’m an architect and he’s an interior designer.” Jieun answered for Eunkwang. “That’s a great chemistry. I wonder how’s your house design.” He grinned.

Byunghyun took a glance at his polo watch, “Hey, I gotta run. I have a meeting soon. I’ll see you guys soon.” He stood up. “Oh, and this is my special card to both of you.  And I’m proud to say you guys are the first to launch and use it.” It’s a card which we can have ice-cream up to 75% of discount.

Jieun smiled, “Goodbye Byunghyun, we’ll see you soon.” Eunkwang smiled too, “We’ll bring our children here.” Eunkwang shook his hand with Byunghyun and watch him leaves.

Jieun and Eunkwang left the department store and head back to their car, “Today was fun.” She said as she buckled he seatbelt. “Yeah, I had so much fun.”

Eunkwang drove home and helped Jieun to get on her feet since the babies’ weight are increasing days by days. “My feet are sore.” Jieun whined as she entered the house.

Eunkwang giggled, “I’ll massage your feet.” He offered. Eunkwang placed the bags on the couch and let Jieun lay on the bed with her feet on his thighs. He massaged slowly, “Tell me if it’s painful.” Jieun didn’t give any reaction as she closed her eyes while her husband is massaging her feet.

“You know, I’ve already discovered our babies name and I think it suit perfectly.” He said. “How about we named …” he was cut off with Jieun’s light snore of tiredness. ‘You must be in real tired.’

He then covered the blanket over Jieun’s body and kissed on her cheek, “Rest well.” He whispered and left the room.


Olla :3

Tired for the first week of school, and my homeworks are still piling up.

I miss you guys *sobs* and the awesome comments~

I guess I have to make the surprise on the next chapter :)