You don't have too.

It Was a Long Journey For Us

 

The doctor knocked and enters her room. “From the reports I received, you’ve done an excellent results. You’re fully healed now and you may discharge.” Jieun nodded. Jieun tapped her phone screen and called Eunkwang.

Eunkwang: Jagiya~

Jieun: *giggled.* Oppa!

Eunkwang: Nae? I’m on my way there. I hope the visiting hours haven’t ended yet.

Jieun: Of course not. You still can make it.

Eunkwang: Why are you sound so excited? Any great news?

Jieun: The doctor said I can discharge. Finally, I can go home now.

Eunkwang: Jijja?! I’ll be there in 5 minutes.

Jieun: Oppa! Don’t drive too fast! Drive safe. I’ll wait at the lobby.

Eunkwang: Arasso. Yeobo-ah, saranghae~

Jieun: I love you too.          

‘Yeobo? What more can I expect from him?’ Jieun packed her things and went out. She greeted the doctors and nurses that took cake of her for the past 1 week. “Mrs. Seo, take care. I’ll be here if you have any problem.” A female nurse hugged Jieun. Jieun bowed and went off to the lift.

“He’s early.” Jieun saw Eunkwang leaned on the passenger’s door, waiting for her. “Oppa!” Jieun called. Eunkwang stood and open his arms, “Jieun-ah, I miss you!” Eunkwang wiped his invisible tears. “Let’s get going. I don’t want people staring at our ‘Winter Sonata’ drama.” Eunkwang nodded and they sat in the car.

“You know, I became so lonely when you’re not at home.” Eunkwang spoke while driving home. “Hey, I already offered you to stay with me, but you said ‘I’ll cause much trouble.’ But you aren’t.” Jieun answered him. “Arasso! Arasso!” Eunkwang smiled.

‘I’m lonelier. I only have my phone. And my Eunkwang had to go to work when he wanted to stay with me.’ Jieun smiled.

“So … where will we be having our dinner tonight?” Jieun poked Eunkwang’s cheek. ‘I miss her so much!’ “Home. I’ll be cooking your favourite dish!” Eunkwang respond excitedly.

They arrived not long after. Jieun sat on the couch watching Music Bank. “It’s time for STOP IT with B.A.P. I think this is their 3rd comeback for the year.” Said the male MC. “And they just debuted earlier this year with WARRIOR.” The female MC responds. “Daebak~” both of them said to the camera.

Eunkwang served the food on the table, “Jagiya, the food is ready.” Jieun walked to the table and sat in front of him. “I add mushroom soup.” Eunkwang continued. Jieun ate first, and continued with Eunkwang.

“I’ll help you.” Jieun took the plates and placed in the sink. Eunkwang jogged to the kitchen and picked her up and sat her on the counter. “You. Stay. Don’t move.” Jieun crossed her arms and watch Eunkwang washed the plates.

“TV time!” Jieun squeals. Jieun walked with Eunkwang and sat on the couch. Jieun yawns, “You tired? Wanna sleep?” Eunkwang asked. Jieun shook her head, “Ani.” Eunkwang pat his lap and Jieun lie on his.

Jieun didn’t concentrate on the TV, but she’s busy admiring every single piece on Eunkwang’s face. ‘Why are you so perfect?’ Jieun thought. “Looks like someone missed me a lot.” Eunkwang teased. Jieun blushed, “Eunkwang-ah…” Jieun sat up.

“Nae?” and all Eunkwang’s focus are at her right now.

‘I know it sounds stupid but…’ “Why did you dye your hair blonde?”

Eunkwang smiled, “Hmm~ that’s quite random. How should I say? Well, it’s suits me and it’s a trend.”

Jieun giggled, “I wish I could see you in black hair.”

“One day you will.” Eunkwang respond.

Jieun stared at the TV again and she suddenly remembered. “I almost forgot!” Jieun flickered her head.  Eunkwang shocked at her sudden reflex, “What? You left anything?”

Jieun nodded. ‘I left this.’ She kissed Eunkwang. ‘I miss these sweet lips of yours. I’ve been holding it for almost 2 weeks, and I got it back.’ Eunkwang thought. Eunkwang’s pulled her closer to his body while Jieun’s hands hang on his neck. “I forgot these.” Jieun whispered.

“I didn’t get my morning kisses yet.” Eunkwang pouted. Jieun kissed his forehead, “That’s for 1 week morning kisses.” Jieun kissed again on the tip of his nose, “That’s for 1 week afternoon kisses.” Eunkwang kissed her back, “That’s for 1 week goodnight kisses that I missed so much.” Jieun blushed and looks down.

They both watch back the TV with their hand intertwined together. “Did I mention that our hands are just perfectly fit together?” Eunkwang draw circular motion on the back of her hand. “You did.” Jieun smiled.

Eunkwang look back at her, ‘I miss you. I don’t want to lose you and I won’t leave you alone anymore.’ “Is there something on my face?” Jieun asked. Eunkwang shook his head.

Now, they’re on the couch watching a drama. The husband yelling on his wife, why does she fraudulent on his best friend. “Say, this drama is so tensed.” Jieun rubbed her temples. Eunkwang shook his head, “That’s a bad a husband. He should have listened to her.” Jieun nodded, “You wouldn’t do that, will you?” Eunkwang kissed the tip of her nose, “I won’t. I promise you that.”

“Jagiya…” Eunkwang laid his head on her shoulder.

“Hmm?”

“I want to know, whose piano is in our room?” Eunkwang played with her hands.

“That’s SeungJae oppa’s piano. Wae-yo?” she asked back. Eunkwang sat up and meet her eyes, “How did it end up here?” Eunkwang sounds to know. “Well, I took it from home and placed it here, in our room. It’s my present to you.” Jieun explained. Eunkwang raised his eyebrows, “Present? In what intention?”

Jieun sighed, “I cause you too much trouble and I felt sorry for it. So, I took SeungJae oppa’s piano and gift it to you.” “And what trouble did you cause too much trouble?” Eunkwang cupped her face. “Almost like everything. I did everything clumsy and it ends with trouble.” Jieun looked down.

“That’s why you gift me the piano?” Eunkwang kissed her forehead. Jieun shook her head shyly. “I know it may sounds ridiculous but take it as my apology to you.” She begins to cry. Eunkwang hugged her, “You don’t have to apology and you didn’t make any mistakes to me.” Jieun pulled back and look back at him, confused.

“What do y-…?” Eunkwang sealed her lips with passionate and sweet kiss. “You just have to love me as I love you, which are enough.” Jieun hugged him back. “Jagiya~ I love you.” Jieun mumbled on his neck. ‘It’s first time I heard you call me that.’ “Yeobo, I love you too.”

“You wanna play?” Jieun asked. “Can I?” Jieun mentally slapped herself, “Of course you can. Come on!” he turned off the TV and sat on the bench in front of the piano. He pressed the keys to the tunes of ‘I Only Know Love’.

Jieun hummed the song as she could remember it forever. She then laid her head on Eunkwang’s shoulder while he’s still playing the song. “It’s so blue … it’s so blue.” Eunkwang end it. He peeked on his left, ‘You already asleep? I wanna talk to you more. I miss you a lot.’ He ruffles her hair.

‘You look calm when you’re sleeping.’ Eunkwang caressed her hair. “Eun-Eunkwang … don’t leave me … I … I love you …” Jieun mumbled in her sleep. Eunkwang pressed his lips on hers, “I won’t leave you, not anymore. I love you, forever.”

He carried her onto the bed and tucks her in the blankets. ‘You don’t have to do so much for me. I’m your husband and it’s my responsibilities.’ He lies and faces her, “I promise, I won’t leave you alone anymore, not even a bit.” He kissed her back on the cheek.

“Goodnight Jieun.” He switched off the bed light and cuddled with her off to sleep.


Hey guys!

Sorry, I just leave you guys with a epic chapter before. I'm deeply sorry. *90-degree-bow*

Anyway, this is just a short chapter :/ Boring, one.

Oh, I'm sorry if I'm late for updating, I'm having a health issues now. My old sick is coming back for revenge.

Thank you for you guys that subscribe and dropping comments so far, I appreciate it though.

Silent readers, I need you guys to respond!

Happy birthday to the dearest Minhyuk!

Take care of the winter :)

Comment and subscribe :)

Kamsahamnida~

xoxo :)