Stop playing with me

Married to the Game

 

Oh, oh, oh, come fill my glass up a little more We 'bout to get up, and burn this floor You know we getting hotter, and hotter y and hotter, let's shut it down”

My phone blasted at my ears as I wrote up rudely from my dream. It was when I was younger visiting my dad side of the family in Mexico.


 

"looked at the caller id and pressed the phone to my face. “ Yeboseyo oppa” I breathed into my phone. I breathe into the phone.

"Hey Nany are you up” Kikwang asked me shyly. “ I am now” said softly. I know how careful he is, I bet he prepared a whole speech and calculated what time to call.

"Well I was wonder.. well if you wanted to” he began “Just say it Kikwangie” I said impatiently. “Ok to you want to have breakfast with me?”


 

I looked at the clock it was 10:47. “Might as well have Sunday Brunch since it's almost 11 and by the time I get ready it'll be noon so yeah pick me up in 30 minutes but, don't count on me being punctually.” I hear him breathe in sign of relieve. “Great and see you Nany.”


 

~

After I showered I looked in my closet “what to where, what to where?” After 10 minutes I picked out simple purple shirt with white skinny jeans. While putting on my favorite bracelet Kikwang gave me. I heard a ding dong. So I wanted down the stairs opened the door.And there he was in plain white shirt with a silver necklace. Jeans the color of coal. He gave me a shy smile and said. “ Nany you look gorgeous” Like most girls I didn't blush. I just told him “ You always compliment me but I never say something nice about you . OK here goes something special” I pause and look at him ,stepped closer. “You look y mi amor I dream about you somethings when I'm lonely” I whispered the last part in to his ear making him blush and look away.


 

We were still standing at my front door so I started to walk towards his car. I guess he was lost in thought so by the time I was opening the door he was sprinting towards me. As I stepped into the car he pulled me out and “slammed” the car door.

"Nany you need to stop playing with me” he said king of loud. I chuckled “Why are you laughing?” he asked me disbelief “Kikwang i'm not playing with you, i'm making you play with me but, you're not taking the bait. There was an awkward silent, I got tired of waiting for him to answer so I did the last thing on his mind.I pulled him toward me and stared to kiss him. At first softly then he grew hungry so he started to kiss me more aggressively. He knew I like it that way.

He pulled away from me and did the most distance thing that couldn't be happening to me. He got on knee brought out a little box and opened the box he asked me. “Nany te casarias conmigo?”