This well be easy

Married to the Game

 

“Come on it'll me fun” Coco drags me into the forest. We walk for a couple minutes. It is getting dark. The cool breeze fells good. The weather in Okinawa is always above 70 degrees.

We walk into a clearing. Jr. Jaebum, Liga, Hiko and JiSoo Yukatay are already there. “You know how to play capture the flag right?” Yukatay asks me. “I have a basic idea” he knows I don't know how to play. “Ok, real quick you have one person guard the flag in a location. The rest try to find it. There might be fighting involved depending if your to close or you are considered a threat” he waits for us to nod. 'Ladies and gentleman go pick your location and the rest met back here in 10 minutes”Liga commands us.

We split up takes JiSoo charge automatically. “I know a place where it is hard to find it and it's well guarded. Liga come with me” they walk off. “So much for a game plan” I say. “Don't worry I have killer vision and you can handle short pointy objects. The flags is already ours” she is right they have no chance.

~

We walk causally around the forest. Whoever is protecting the flag can jump out at any moment. Liga and JiSoo shouldn't be in charge of the flag. They don't even know how to protect themselves, let alone a flag. I can hear the rushing of water. Water a prefect coverup. As soon as I think that, Hiko stands in front of us.

He's holding nothing. Of course who will think we could harm anybody. He looks edgy. I pull out my knife. “Whoa, whoa no need to get violate!” he cries out. I can see the fear in his eyes, Coco moves towards him. She takes him down in a swift movement. He makes a bird call.

A warning. We tie him up. “Where did you get the rope?” Coco grins. “No rules, no limits” she says. We the hear the rivers pull. I don't see anything. “There” Coco whispers. She points to a area hidden by the tress. It's unguarded. Where are they? This is to easy. As long as I think that a figure comes out.