They're important to me

Married to the Game

 

 

When I walk into his office there he is smoking a cigar letting the puff out. He watches me seat down “Tequilla darling? I asked my men to bring more foreign things if that's all right with you?” was he trying to bribe me and where did get the tequilla even the US doesn't produce it. “With ice would you please?” he gets up and pours the alcohol on the ice. I faintly hear it crackle.

 

“Tell me what you can do other then advise me” what does he really asking me “ I hear that you punched one of my man cleanly” so that's what he's talking about. “I handle knifes very well and I have deadly aim” I respond not waiting to give a lot away. “Interesting , what did you do before?” what I tell him isn't a completely a lie.

“i studied criminal law as a defense attorney and I worked as a culinary chef” now he was listening. “Why did you switch over?” I wonder if Coco already went she not very good at lying. “Lets say prosecution isn't very willing to give less time” he seemed pleased.

“I see you like Justice. Take these files and tell me what you think” I got up to leave “Oh Nany I want you to get to know to Liga and Jaebum they're very important to me and I feel a connection with you.