He broke her

Married to the Game

 

I see a tan girl wearing a white sundress. It's flowing in the wind. Her long hair moving slightly. She looks alarmed. moves in a screaming manner. A gun breaks the silence. Her knees buckles, another shot is fired. It hits her in the chest. A man is carrying her shattered body towards the forest. A trail of blood follows as she bleeds.

I wake to a third shot that sends birds flying. I remember the silent pain in the girl's eyes. How the blond stained her white sundress. I feel like I know her but I can't recall who. As I lay awake I realize that I don't remember going to bed.

Plus i'm half spring started a couple days ago and on the island it's hot. When I get out of bed I see my clothes on the floor. Strange I never leave my room littered with clothes. To think about it hurts. I can't call to mind anything from last night. It's all a blur making my head thump as I try to remember. I push it away it not worth it.

~

When I sit down to eat in the dining room. Liga and a new girl are sitting together. They look at me. They talk and look at me. All i'm trying to do is eat some toast. “Nana are you little sore?” she laughs. I have no clue what she's talking about. “No and my name is Nany not Nana” she looks like I slapped her. The new girl speaks up. “So Nany have you thought of becoming a glamour model?” who the hell is this girl.

I look at the butter knife, not a bad weapon. “No,what makes you think I would think about it?” I wanted to cut into her pretty little face and ripe it off. “you have the whole package. I mean you dress ty to get breakfast why not get paid?” I know what she is hinting at. “While we are talking professions have you thought about playing a prissy rich white girl with a Chihuahua in her purse?” she looks at me like she wants to kill me. “Ooh i'm scared” I mock her. She gets up and structs towards me.

I face her “Going to do something, are you?” she gets mad and stomps out. Jr. walks in and sits by me. “Impressive noona” he coons. “who is she” he looks at Liga and laughs. “That's JB's sister” makes sense now. “she reminds me of a flamingo” he says. “Right on target” Liga gets up and glares at us.

“Yes, extra?” anger falls on her soft eyes. “Don't think that you are better then us” with that she walks out. “What's their problem?” I look at there empty seats. “Who knows? They just never like nobody. Only Liga used to nice till JB broke her. So energetic, thoughtful now she is a pain in the ” so that brat used to be a good girl.