Sushi is Japanese

Married to the Game

 

It was 4 when I walked out of my house. I got into my purple hummer. (custom made of course a gift from my step daddy for getting promoted)

When I was done unloading all my suitcases with the help of the my prince charming. It was 4:40 after we done Kikwang asked me if I wanted to eat. Of course I got smart with him. I told him that I wasn't a model so if course I needed food. He seemed down so I apologized and said “i'm sorry baby for being such a .” for sure the kid is bipolar so next thing I know his calling me out. “i forgive you, Nany you might be a but your my .” while back hugging I whipped around and I asked him “why are you acting like such a bad boy when I about to leave? where was this alter ego 4 years ago?”

He avoided my question and asked me if I wanted sushi. I've told him millions of times that I hate sushi. I stopped myself. “Kikwang we need to talk.” I looked at him seriously, he gives me a expression I can't read.

“About what?” he asked me with a lost puppy face. How kawaii. I can't believe what i'm about to tell him . “let me finish and then you can judge me” I tell him. “well remember how I said that I was an orphan well I lied” as I continue to tell to tell about my real dad and my so called mother. My step dad, my new family, the accident and what i've done in the past years.

When I was finished I felt like I could fly to the Eiffel Tower. I waited for him to say anything.

“Nany you can relax I still love you. Plus I had my suspicion.” what gave it away “ I ask as relief splashes on my face. “ the man you said was a private investigator well I saw him on a most wanted ad in the office. Plus Junsu his Korean your mom is Japanese you never mentioned remarrying.

“So why did you let me lie to you?” I asked him embarrassed. “i had a feeling that there was a very good reason why would you lie especially when we were getting serious” I started at this prefect man how could he be so prefect.