Don't Lie

Married to the Game

 

I paint each of nails gracefully that of a dancer. Red for the color of dominance. I guess I am the master of keys this time around. I am making a design of sharp flakes when JB walks in. “Hey have you seen my Rubiks Cube” he seems so extremely happy. Not for long. “It is in the drawer where I put your things” I reply.

He searches for it unaware of what is going to happen. After he pulls away from the draw I see the cube in his hand. “Did you win a cruise to the other side of the world?” I ask him in a account of his overflowing joy. “No but my crew is having a showcase” he starts to walk out. “Wait I have something to tell you, something you want to know” he walks in back. “Make it quick!” he doesn't sound patient, it is in his favor it will be quick but not the Princess. I do wish it was the simple.

“So you know how Nany has a boyfriend in Tokyo” he nods his head slightly. “What if I told you that she was engaged to him” his eyes turn dark like the night.

“Don't play with me Liga, I am tired of your bull ” I can tell he isn't so happy anymore. “No it's true. Do you want to know more?” I say in my sweetest voice possible. “No” he says so flatly. He moves towards the store again.

“But wait, you'll miss the best part. Your beloved Nany is pregnant” he stops. He slowly turns to face me. He looks sick. “Are you lying?” he grits his teeth. “Of course not, it is her that has been lying to all of us including you” he approaches me and grabs my arms. “Don't lie about her?” he raises his voice at me. He violently shakes me. “Go ask her” he doesn't move. “If you lying I will kiss you, you hear me?” he lets go of me and leaves. I sit back down and continue my nails good thing he didn't ruin them.

His threat won't go into play because I am not a liar.

Liga's Pov