The Stage

Married to the Game

 

The past days have been extremely rainy. The spring season has really been dominating the weather. Humidity not only ruins my hair but my comfort zone. I have waken up with heat flashes as if I were an old lady. Jr. has to cool me down almost every hot sweaty night.

To make things worst Im Yuho is planning to make the operation effective in about 9 weeks. 9 weeks! We have set the stage but we need performers. Zino has called some people in Korea. They like the idea but they plan to send someone out to talk about the whole thing. I just hope that I get my plan ready by then. My master plan because I might be a puppet in this stage but in the opening night I am the puppeteer.

~

JiSoo steps back from the oak tree. She has painted a flower from natural fruits. Like berries,cherries,or grapes. She was actually really good at painting much better then an average person. I wonder can she draw people... “JiSoo can you draw people?” she doesn't turn my way. “Actually yes” Jisoo sounds surprised she answered. “I'll draw Coco” this time she uses real paints. I don't sneak a peak as she works her puppets. After what seems eternality she reveals her artwork.

What I see is a real master piece. I am surprised someone so bitter is that amazing at something so creative. “That is phenomenal JiSoo you consider being an artists” she gives me a thoughtful look. “That is very nice of you Nany. I have thought about it on countless occasion but being a surgical doctor is actually doing something, saving lives.” she says with a hint of sadness in her voice. I didn't know she could be so pleasant like candy for most people. I guess her dreams are fading away.

We sit and admire the beauty of the forest along with the artwork. The birds are singing I can feel a slight movement in my stomach. I slowly touch my belly as delicate as a flower. It feels like butterflies dancing. What a precious moment I wish I could share.


I read a book entirely about puppets it was pretty creeping. wasn't the best book but it did win some awards. i wish i could draw or paint yeah.... writing could be better.