She doesn't like our Crowd

Married to the Game

 

I haven't been outside in a couple of days. The sun hits me like a drug addict. It's super quite outside. All I hear is the fountain. We walk towards a red viper. I feel like an ant as I bent down. He pulls out of the circular driveway.

“Noona, how old are you exactly?” he gives me the cute younger boy smile. “I'm 20, how bout you?” I ask. “I recently turned 17,so is it ok if you I call you noona?” this boy is to cute. “I actually don't like when people call me that but your so adorable so why not?” I see him blush. After a while he mentions Jaebum.

“Nany please don't be upset with hyung he doesn't like when I show up and talk to strangers. He's very protective and he gets jealous easily” I cut him off. “Don't apologize for him, he's a big boy he needs to get himself together. Plus why would he get jealous? I was only sitting with you” he seems jittery.

“Oh no reason at all. Anyways why are you here?” More questions. “I'm Kim Yuho advisor” I say smoothly. “So old Yuho fell for the family tradition. Noona i'm going to tell you something but not tell anyone” he waits for me to agree. “Don't trust anyone in the house. Not even the maids, no one. The Kims aren't necessary evil but some have disappeared. Don't let them know about your private life and especially don't let them know your strengths. Yuho will find a way to keep you. He thinks that if has an army of fighter he can finally take over” he looks at me not blinking.

“Jr. I told him about me being able to handle knifes and I have pin point aim” he gasps. “Make sure when he tests you to fail, if he sees you don't have a future he'll let you go. Did you come alone?” Great my life is ruined if I can't get out of here. “I came with my friend” I tell him.

“Let them know they can't be trusted.”

~

“May I take your order?” were sitting in this Mexican Restaurant. The décor reminds me of home. The reds, oranges and the greens. The beauty, “Yes, can I have a torta de bistec (Mexican sub it's really good) and to drink a jarrito de mandarina.” the waitress turns to Jr. “And you?”

“I'll have a parrillada make sure the meat is well done. To drink a coke classic” he's smiling like an idiot. She walks away and he is still smiling. I am going to aim for the target. “I didn't know you knew Mexican food like that. I also didn't know you liked her” he looks at me. I hit the target. “Well she's really nice and she's funny” sadly I was never like that. “Why don't you ask her out?” he fives me a blank stare. “She doesn't like our crowd of people” he's killing me. “That doesn't mean that she won't like you” he shacking his head.

“Jr. let's eat then you'll talk to her” young love can be beautiful but it's delicate.