What am

Married to the Game

 

Kikwang's Pov

I watch as Jr. rolls her out on a wheel chair. She looks pale as a sheet. I can't help but wish I never met her. I love her to death but she is to dramatic. I try talking to her but she won't even look at me. I feel horribly bad. I wish I could take back what I did. I feel disgusted with myself. I hate myself for hurting her. Braking her worst then she has to me.

What I did is unforgivable. Something a monster would do. I take the pained expression in her eyes when I walked into her room then her calmly telling me to leave if I knew how she was. What hurt me worst was that she only talked to the boy who claims to her
“brother” and the guy she said she tempted. Then Haru pissed me off. She saw Nany sleeping she told me that she looked like a black bear which makes no sense. She claims that Nany is overweight and so dark for an Asian.

I wanted Nany to feel better so I asked Jr. to let me visit her. At that point I was being nice and I wanted to put him in his place but that's when Coco told him it was ok. I guess everyone knew what I'd done even Coco was giving me the cold shoulder. I wish I could take back what I did with Haru.

~

“If you want to see Nany come to the orphanage” I get up from the table “where are you going?” Haru asks me. She would not leave me alone. As I got in my car she was trying to pull me and I couldn't take it. “Get the off me you little . Just get away from me” she looked at me with eyes of rage. As I drove off I could feel her bad vibe.

~

When I finally find her, she was playing with Sunshine. A little girl that Nany has been fond of since she first met her. She notices me and runs over to me. "Chi chi , chi chia play with me Haha is hurt” I pick he up and walk is start over to Nany. She is sitting down but when she sees me walking towards her she gets up real quick and attempts to walk sending her falling face first. She hates me that much. Sunshine starts to to kick away, when I put her down she runs to her and starts to cry. Nany starts to he up. “Are you da-da dying? Please I don't want you to die” she sobs. I try helping her up but she pushes me away.

“Nany where are you going you can't drive and Jr. left already. Please don't hurt yourself because of my inappropriate actions” i'm hoping she at least form attempt to smile. She's Sunshine's hair, soothing her with honey voice. After a while she stops crying.

“Give me a hug beautiful” she looks up at her. “I don't want to break you” she says in a horse voice. “Don't be silly. I can't be broken any more then I am now” her words are icy and they stub my heart. They embrace each other. Nany looks at me for a faint second and I can see a single tear roll down her royal face. I am really a bad person who doesn't deserve to live.

When they pull apart Nany looks into her purse. “For being such a Good Girl you deserve a Mexican lollipop” Her eyes lit up. “Gracias, gracias Haha!” she eyes me. “What about Chi chi?” I wish she didn't ask that.

“He has been a bad boy. I don't think he should get one” her eyes have a cold glint the stings into my soul. “Please mommy you love daddy don't you? I know if you are good to him then he'll be good to you tonight” my eyes widen. “Sunshine who told you those things? You are to precious to be saying things like that” she only giggles but I see Nany look away. I move close to her. This time she doesn't move.

I slowly reach out ti her. She kets me hold her and she slowly starts to hug me. I have butterflies in my stomach. We stay in that position for a while. I can feel a tear roll down my face. I pull away bit by bit. I study her streaked face. Her tears glisten like diamonds. She opens her eyes letting me gently wipe her tears away. She flinches at my touch. I really screwed up. I blame myself for her misfortune.

“Mami please forgive me. I'll do anything to make you happy” my eyes starts to water, “You can hate me for the rest of your life but don't forgive me. I love you to much. I am such an idiot for ever hurting you like this” she pulls me in and hugs me like there is no tomorrow, I feel the love she has for me. The pain she sheds because I let her down. She finally responds. “Don't call yourself an idiot. I will always love you no matter what but I will never forget what went down. I forgive you” she quietly says.

She moves away and looks at me. She searches my eyes. “Do you think you deserve my love?” her question hit me like her knifes on target. “i messed up big, no” she appears stressed when I glance at her. She turns to me. “Well I do” she is already leaning in. Her hands gently presses a soft spot on my back making me open my lips. Tempting me a weapon of choice. I start to kiss her back taking in her sweet taste of roses. “Ohh” Sunshine says happily. We apart to see her with her hands over her eyes peaking. “we caught you” Nany says amused. She actually said we. Sunshine runs to me and kisses me on the check and whispers in my ear. “I don't want Haha to get jealous “ I break a smile. But in the back of my mind I know Nany never gets jealous but disappointed. That words doesn't exist to her.

I check the time. I have to be at a meeting at 4:30. “Nany I can take you to the hotel-”she cuts me off. “It's alright I asked Jaebum to pick me up” she knows I hate him so why? “I'm only playing Coco said she'll come” my frown turns upside up immediately. She smiles at me. “You are to cute I can't be upset with you forever” I kiss her check and kiss Sunshine's forehead. She doesn't want me to go but she reluctantly lets me.

When I walk out into the day light I can't help but think maybe i'm the one who doesn't deserve her love

End of Kikwang's Pov


Really long in my opinion  but i'd see chapter so long that i wonder how do they find the time.