Sleep with me

Married to the Game

 

“Climb the tree you'll see better from the sky then on the ground” Coco orders me. I grab the nearest branch and make my way up. Almost at the peak I stop and look arounds. Up here the wold disappears. I feel light as a feather. I accidentally look down and almost lost my balance. As I look off into the distance. I see a clearing faintly. A whitish house comes in view. It's to east of where we are at.

I slowly climb now the tree, when I reach the solid ground I mark the tree. “If we ever get lost again” I tell her.

JB's Pov

I desperately wait for Nany to get home. Rumor has it that she escapes but I know her she wouldn't leave without giving me a whole. “I don't love you but you can try” speech. We looked everywhere for them in the dark. We couldn't find them for anything. Jr. and Hiko went to look for them. I tried to go but Ji Soo made me saty. Saying that I needed rest or some other .

I was falling asleep when I heard “Oh gosh are you fine” next thing I know I see Jr. leading Nany to her room and Coco is being hugged by Ji So. I go into her room, she's sitting down. She looks at up with a faint smle. I can't help but smile back at her.“Hey Jaebum, who won?” anger fills my veins is that all she cares about. “Are you hunger, cold and or need something” I blurt out. “No just sleep”she pulls the cover down on her bed. “Let me go change” she says and leaves my side.

“JB, hyung are you better?” Jr. asks me with concerned eyes. “Now that yes is back, yes” I breathe. He looks at me. “ Don't do anything stupid” he says. As if I would hurt her. He must think i'm on crack. She comes out, her presence calms me down. “Jr. sleep with me” she pleads. After she said that I feel my heart break. Jr. smirks at me. “Let JB,he was worried half to death. Plus I need to help Liga with something” he walks towards the door, he takes one last look at me and leaves.

“Take off your jacket, I don't want to cuddle with clothes” without thinking I take it off. She gets in bed with me. “Come closer” she beckons. “I don't want to be lonely” seeing as how I wasn't moving she slide closer to me. “Lay down Jaebummie” her sleepy voice coaxes me. My heart flutters hearing her say my name so sweetly. “Please cuddle with me? Is there something unpleasant about me” she must be really tired. If she is practically begging me. I hold her in my arms, embracing her. Feeling her body heat that is alertly hot.

I kiss her forehead. “Did you miss me?” she asks me faintly. “Ne” she's quite. “Now i'm here” she says after the pause. As I admire her beauty I lose myself in her. My start to droop and I slowly start to fall asleep.
“I wish we can me more then cuddle friends” I whisper. 

 


50 chapters!!!! only like 30 more