For you

Married to the Game

 

I have taken out my suitcase and commence packing. Some of my clothes are already packed. Jaebum keeps on taking my things out and I keep putting them in. I stop moving. “Look I am leaving so please let me go. I am sorry that you fell for me, it wasn't my intension. Let yourself be happy. Stay with your family” his arms wrap around my waist. “Nay don't go. I only have eyes for you, I just got carried away. With all the things about you, it pushed me and you resisting just . Understand I would never you, I'll always wait for you.” his words both amaze me and scare me.

“Jaebum your 18, Liga's 17 just be happy with her. I am turning 21, I'm ready to sail through my life. You, you're just staring out. Take this as a sign to move on. If you truly love me then you would” he gives me a good squeeze. “I will miss you, don't forget me” he lets go and disappear into the hallway.

~

I step out the car, were are finally in the city. Actually in Okinawa the capital not some isolated part of the island. Yukatay gets my things and hands them off. I see L coming towards me. “Nany Welcome” he stops midsentence. “Whoa you got busy didn't you?” he laughs softly. “Nice to see you too” I kiss him on his cheek. He smirks at me. “I like your hair it so y” he blushes at my comment. “Does it turn you on?” he ask me. Now it is my turn to laugh. He pouts. “I was trying to be serious.

“You know it does, come on lets not just stand her” he gets my things. As I enter I see that his house it a complete mess. I step on things everywhere I go. “What happened did you have a party or did Infinite come over?” he is leading me into my room. “A little of both, you'll see when I have people over” he say with sarcasm.

When I enter my room my heart stops. It is actually clean. I look at him “Did you clean this?” he gives me a bright smile. “For you I did since I know you don't like a mess” he says with a hint of pride. I grin he is really sweet sometimes. “Thank you Myungsoo that is why I love you the best. For you I will clean this whole house even your room. Gods knows what goes on in there” L won't stop twinkling. “Nany I'll help you unpack” by the time I answer he is unready ping my suitcase.

He takes my clothes and puts it away in the closet or the dresser. I am changing into some sweatpants as he pulls out an album. “Ooo let me see!” I reach for the album. L shacks his head me. “I'll show it to you if you” he thinks for a second “If you show me your belly” he gives me smile. “Eww L you are such creepier. But only if you act normal. And later I promise” we pinky swear like children. “Remember if you don't do it then I have to cut off your pinky” he warns me. I nod and he hands me the book.

I open the book. I flip through dome picture that are so strange. I spot us from own childhood. “I had some big teeth, look they are so like an animal” he points to the picture. Where him and me are standing together smiling ear to ear. “Good thing it got fixed or I would not have been your friend.” he frowns at me.

He flips the page and my eyes widen. He quickly flips the page again. “It's nothing, really” he laughs nervously. Before I know it he runs out of the room. Is sigh. He was being difficult. I get up and stand in the doorway. “L I'm not mad or anything you just tell me why you have that picture” I call out into the empty hallway. There is no response. I make my way to his room. I knock on the door softly then enter.

L's sitting in a chair shaped like a throne. I can't read his face. “Nany sit on my lap and I'll tell you” I want to protest. “You don't want my fat -” he cuts me off. “Just do it” he pats his lap inviting me over. He watched me sit down. When I sit down he pulls me closer. Pulls up my shirt and rubs my bare stomach. I don't say anything. He lends closer to me. I can feel his warm breath on my ear. “I still want you Nany, I know deep down you have feeling for me, now flip to the page” he whispers to me. I turn the pages and land on that page. I peer at it closer. It's is of Kikwang and me having .


My family really likes photos like we have draws filled with picture. Not so much that we are older but lets say some of those picture are either funny,cute or plain scary.