Purpose

Married to the Game

 

Hiko's Pov

We all have gathered in the courtyard, that doubles as our field. The whole house has come to see Nany throw dagers. If she is as good as saw in the forest she'll have to stay. Guess what Princess was hiding something big and by big, big. I think back and can't believe that she went almost 6 months without nobody noticing and she is huge. No wonder she always wheres all them big shirts nothing compared to what she wore the first months.

This is a big event. Council members have showed up and they have brought their sons. The future leaders of the k42 if JB doesn't man up. If I am correct there will be a crowning cermony. There is a hushed silence ringing in the air. Then a gong rings and everyone stand up. I look back and see dressed up. They want her to appear like part of the family.

They even dressed her in Royal Red nobody is permitted to wear that color unless you're a Im not even Liga wears it. I look to myside JB is standing between Jr. and Liga. As she moves closer I can see that is she wearing Mrs. Im's jewelry. She is dressed in something close to a kimono with a loose bun she looks almost... prefect. I take my glaze away from her and look around. This is not going to end good. The Parks aren't here, this is it Kim Yuho is getting rid of Liga. Taking her out of the picture, he already hits her and refers to her as JB's adopted sister.

Someone is holding a sliver tray of knifes as if jewls. The crest is engraved on them and they appear to be gold. Nany takes a a knife carefully in her hand and weighs it. She backs up and moves the knifes as if she was busting a ballon with a needle. Then she aims for the target and I see her close her eyes as it misses by a zone. My eyes widen, she missed. The crowd all gasp. All of our eyes are fixed are on her. I can see the shock on Coco's face across from me.

Nany aims again and misses this time close. What is she doing? She tries over and over but it never makes it into the zone, on the 8th try she stops. She eyes everyone of us.

A smile creeps on her face. Her eyes shining like diamonds.“As you can see I am not better then any of you, I am sorry to disappoint you and waste your time. Now if you excuse me I must find my rightful place and depart. Nany take a deep bow and straighten back up. No body moves as she exits.

Kim Yuho's face is red, he might just bust. JB chase after her. I don't see why he doesn't get, she won't love him back. Everyone hopes she will so when Kim Yuho dies she would be the new mistress. Now that she failed I don't what'll happen. But I do know one thing she did it on purpose.

End of Hiko's Pov